Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SOLDIER (Final Fantasy VII RP)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

SOLDIER (Final Fantasy VII RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 am

This RP takes place between 1-3 years after the events in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Edge town (the new city in the movie. yes, that is the name) has finally been completed. Shinra has also rebuilt their organization. Shinra now focuses on protection of the people and the planet. Along with that, Shinra has also brought back their elite group, SOLDIER. SOLDIER is smaller than it used to be, but each individual member is stronger than previous SOLDIER members. SOLDIER members are no longer infused with Mako energy, but a new kind of energy discovered called EVA energy. Just like how Mako energy gave people neon blue eyes, EVA energy gives people neon red cat eyes.

Name: Riku
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160 lbs.
SOLDIER: yes
Appearance:
Weapon:
Blade is about 5 feet long.
Personality: Calm, cool, collective.
Bio: When Riku was 16, Wutai troops attacked his school. A SOLDIER member named Satoshi entered the school and dispatched the first wave. A second much larger wave came in and managed to kill Satoshi. Riku stood and watched as Satoshi was defeated right infront of him. Right before Satoshi died, he entrusted Riku with his sword. Riku took the sword defeated the remaining Wutai troops. After the fight, Rufus Shinra himself approached Riku and asked him to join SOLDIER.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: SOLDIER (Final Fantasy VII RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:30 am

Name- Scion
Age- 21
Height- 6'0"
Weight- 186 lbs
SOILDER- Yes
Appearance- http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/3410 ... 5302ex.jpg
Weapon- Genesis's sword from FFVII Crisis Core
Personality- TBA through the rp
Bio- Right after somewhat recent events a scientist had brought Scion in and with new data secretly restarted Project Jenova. Scion was implanted with Jenova's cells and had power just as Sephiroth, Angeal, and Genesis with no sign of degregation yet. He also has one wing off his right side.
Last edited by Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:34 am

[[ I knew you would join this RP. Lmao I have another version of your character saved on my photobucket account but his clothes are black. ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:36 am

[[lol cool. I had simply just been looking on google for a pic and came across it]]

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:39 am

[[ ^^ so you wanna start? ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:45 am

[[I think we should wait for another person. If it takes too long though we could.]]

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:48 am

[[ Alright. Would you please post in the "RPers wanted" Section? ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:59 am

[[Done. Btw Happy bday.]]

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:01 pm

[[ Thank you ^^ how did you know? ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:04 pm

[[I'm your psychic Stalker lol.
It says it on the bottom of the main forum list page XD]]

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:16 pm

[[ oh lmao. Yes, I'm 16 finally. ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:24 pm

Name: Logan
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 165 lbs.
SOLDIER: yes
Appearance: attachment anime warrior
Weapon: Masamune
Personality: Logan is quite a quiet guy who never really talks much, he is calm and collective. His other side is one of a crazy person and makes people think destruction is the only way forward. He is very calm during battle which gives him the advantage over most.
Bio: Logan joined Soldier before the events of FFVII and trained. In secret he was trained by Sephiroth as his apprentice before the events which turned Sephiroth crazy that day he lost a great master and dear friend.
Attachments
masamune.jpg
(2.2 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Anime_Warriorl.jpg.jpg
(44.33 KiB) Downloaded 1 time

Harbinger
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:33 pm

[[yes, now we can start Riku]]

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:43 am

Citizens screamed in the town as creatures terrorized the city. A woman screams as she's knocked down by a vicous creature. It's a dull brown with pointy ears, long clawed fingers, glowing red eyes, and 6 inch long teeth. The creature stands and roars loudly. It lifts its clawed hand to strike down at the woman just as a sword cuts the creature completely in half vertically. Riku had lept from a building and landed perfectly on the creature. Riku swings his massive sword back easily with one hand as 2 more of the creatures run towards him. Riku grins and swings his sword forward with a slash so fast, you can see it cut the air. The creatures stop in mid air as they are cut by the blade and then slowly split into pieces and fall to the ground, blood spurting everywhere, missing Riku perfectly. Riku swings his sword onto his back and pulls out his phone. He flips it open and puts it to his ear. "Mission accomplished." He says. Just then, a huge Shinra helicopter lands behind Riku. He grabs onto the handle on the door, puts his foot on the landing bars, and the helicopter takes off towards the Shinra building.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:18 pm

In the Shinra building on the SOILDER floor stood Scion. He was in the training area watching the security force train. "If safety was left up to just them we'd all be dead." He says to himself. He sits there and let's his mind wander twoard Riku's mission. He thinks to himself "Such weak creatures. A low rank mission."

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:56 am

The door to the elevator pinged and opened, Logan walked out with a bold stride and moved towards the training area but out of the corner of his eye clocked Scion. He had never really talked with this guy but heard there was another mission coming up soon and a few SOLDIER were surpose to be going on it. One of his eyes glowed red while the other remained blue this was due to the MAKO and the EVA energy which gave now. He glanced in Scion dirrection and thought I never talked to that guy before althought he didn't talk to many he choose him friends carefully. He walked over to Scion and said "Your Scion right, I saw your name on the board next to the mission. Its a higher ranked mission and I think it should test your skill in the field."

He then glanced at his Scions weapon and looked at the security force train, then thought Their tactics are all wrong at first glance he could tell. Even a low rank SOLDIER could deal damage against the security force.

Harbinger
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:47 am

Scion keeps watching the security force giving a quick glance at Logan for a moment. "The Security force really is bad aren't they. I sit here watching how many ways I could kill them." Scion turns around. "It's about time I get a mission that may intrest me. Logan right? So are you in the upcoming misson as well?"

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:45 am

He looked at Scion "Yes, my name is Logan and Im also assigned to the next mission. It seems like the security force needs a few lessons in fighting their technique is sloppy that can turn the tide of the battle against them if they dont do something about it. He looked towards the security force and said "We will be informed of the mission durning the flight there." He turned back and looked at Scions weapon. A flashback of Sephiroth speaking freely to him entered his mind.

Sephiroth: "Genesis powers up his sword to increase his strength but you will not be trainned to do this."
Logan: "Doesn't that give you more power?"
Sephiroth: "Yes but you will be trainned to equal this without using this technique."
Logan: "So my strength will be my own?"
Sephiroth: "Yes and also remain calm and keep your stance at all times."

He came back to reality and looked at Scion "Would you like to spar?" he said.

Harbinger
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:23 pm

Scion looks at Logan. "Spar sure." He walks over to the intercom and presses a button. "Every one out... Now" he says as the security force leaves one looks at him and Scion just glarets at the man. He gets startled and runs out. "Any particular place in mind?"

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harbinger on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:35 pm

Logan looked as Scion spoke over the intercom then said "Any particural place in mind?" he replied "anywere you want." he said as he watch the security guards walk out, one seemed to look but when he turned to Scion it was as if he put fear into the mans heart.

The training room was now empty and Logan walked towards the door. The electronic sound of the door opened as he approched and he turned to wait for Scion as he set the place were they would spar.

Harbinger
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!