Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Solid Fate

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Solid Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 am

story:
The planet is dying and only a select few can save it. These select few all have a power that stems from their soul. If each of them use their different powers together they could purify the darkness and stop the planet from dying. But this will only happen if they believe. And in the end some of these people may side with darkness. Now it is up to these people to decide our fate with their powers. Powers known as solid.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note:If you want to join you must put in large size (Characters name here) Introduction.
Gino's Introduction
Gino sat in the alleyway remembering things he wanted to forget. "Why couldn't i save them?" he said to himself. "Why did everyone have to die?" He said beginning to cry. "Would it have been different if i did not come back to the village?" He said sobbing. Everyone that passed by Gino ignored him. It was always the same thing everyday. This was a rough town that Gino lived in. Not even a kid like him would get help. Nobody even cared it was his 13th birthday not even his best friend. And even worse some people actually hated him because he had the power of solid. Gino was all alone in this place.
A Guy:Have you ever tried the Roleplay tab?
Me:Yes i have done it multiple times. But every time i failed. So guess what i think of it now.
A Guy:What do you think of it now?
Me:Why the Hell do i need it?
"Roleplay your way!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Solid Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 pm

(I'll give it a go.)

Thabo's Introduction

Thabo ran through the crowds, panicking. He'd been caught stealing from a gadget shop in town and with bags of shiny things stuffed in his pockets it wasn't hard for someone to spot him. He turned a corner into an alleyway and tripped over some kid sobbing.
"Dammit, kid! Help us out here." Thabo demanded, and pulled the kid up until they had got out onto the street. Thabo was 23 so pretended he was just a quick starter with a young boy, and walked along with him until the fuzz had safely passed.

Except no-one wanted to be with Thabo, because he was special. He had the power of solid.
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:38 pm

(Oh no a evilish solid user.)
Gino saw Thabo running through the streets and sensed the power of his solid. Gino walked out of the alleyway and tried to figure out where Thabo had gone. The kid had left a muddy trail so it was not hard to follow them. Eventually Gino found a end to the trail when he reached the river. "Dang they got got away! I was hoping to finally get to meet someone else that had the power of solid." Gino said. Just then 3 giant monsters with the bodies of centipedes came out of the ground. "Dang it there are monsters here! I still don't know how to use my solid so how do i fight?" Gino said backing away from the creatures.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 am

(Hey, what exactly is this power of solid? Is it different with different people or same?)

Thabo panted and sat down at the bottom of the bridge, next to the river. The young boy sat next to him, perched on a bench...waiting for something. Thabo heard a shout and someone saying something about 'monsters' and 'solid'.
He strained his ears to hear more and eventually found himself climbing up onto the bench to get up to the bridge. Thabo was almost up when a hand grabbed his leg and pulled him back; hard, his head smashed against the floor so he looked up to see who it was. Through pain and dirt in his eyes, he noticed a strange creature standing above him with sharp fangs, white eyes and four long spindly legs. Except this wasn't normal. It had clothes on. And not just any clothes...the BOYS clothes. "The Lake!" He shouted. "Its broken through the river! It turns them into...monsters."

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:21 am

(Every solid is unique there are no 2 solids that are alike)
Gino Remembered the day his village was attacked by monsters like these and it was his fault everyone died. A green light formed around Gino's arm transforming it. Now Gino's arm was a Disfigured mass of green vines making a arm. "I will not let anyone die this time!" Gino yelled shooting a blast of wind that sliced through the centipede monsters out of his hand. After that he saw Thabo and shot a blast of slicing wind at the boy that had become a monster.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 am

Thabo stepped back from the creature as a blast of slicing wind blasted it into the river, destroying it's monster inside and turning it...back into a boy. Thabo sat down on the bench, "Oh my god. The Lake of Darkness had broken it's damn," He muttered, leaning over the river to see black strands flowing along with it. "This river eventually leads to the ocean. Killer sharks, whales, octopuses, piranha, even normal fish- would all turn into huge monsters with fangs and claws, eager for blood." He climbed over to see where the slicing wind was from. "Except we have the power of solid," Staring at Gino and the 3 giant centipedes, obviously been drinking from the river. "We can stop it together. Or..." Thabo grinned and an evil look shot across his face, "Become more powerful than any being on this planet. Gain more solid's, kill more innocents and raise an army of darkness." He looked up and shouted, "To destroy the WORLD!"

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 am

"you really think i would want to destroy the world? I want to use my solid to protect people not to harm them." Gino said to thabo. Gino shot a blast of nature energy into the water and the river was purified. Gino's arm returned to normal then he walked away saying "If you want to destroy the world then all you are is dead to me." Instead of just returning to his spot in the alleyway Gino went to the forest. Gino activated his solid again and began practicing on the trees. In a short amount of time Gino had made a small clearing in the middle of the forest. "Maybe this area should be my home. There is enough space after destroying all those trees with my solid." Gino said. Soon Gino began Collecting the wood from the trees he destroyed so he could make a cabin for himself.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:58 am

Thabo stared after Gino. "You really think I would do that?" He burst out laughing, "That was a joke man! Come on, we solid people should stick together, fight together, win together." Thabo followed Gino to the woods and tried to practice his solid against a big log of wood next to the clearing. Thabo had only used his solid once before, and it had made the ground cave in. Suddenly, Thabo's eyes turned a darkened red colour, and the log burst into flames. "Damn it! Fire ain't good in a forest." Thabo concentrated again and suddenly, Thabo's eyes were blue, water poured out of them, destroying the fire. "Element solid...cool."
Thabo could cause blazing inferno's, deadly tsunami's, collosas hurricanes and roaring earthquakes. This. Was. Good.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 pm

(wow my solid can only control wind and nature)
Gino heard the sound of Thabos practicing but decided not to pay attention to it. Gino began using his solid to create living vines and made them piece together his cabin with the wood he had gathered. Gino went off to search for Thabo now that he was done. He would need a fire for warmth and for light and he had heard the flames Thabo made earlier. Soon he found Thabo near the clearing he had made. "Hey Thabo if you need a home i have a cabin a short way from here. But if i do let you live with me you need to help work."

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 am

Thabo stood up and eyed Gino, "Nice offer, I suppose. I will take it, but if you pull any tricks, it's not just you that will suffer. Anyway, partners." Thabo shook Gino's hand and walked toward a nice cabin in the middle of a clearing. We'll need a fire, lake, growing land, crops and if it gets too hot, a nice cool breeze. But obviously I can take up most of that." Thabo grinned and walked off, setting a small pile of logs ablaze and creating a lake not too far away. He also rumbled the ground so it was left with soil, poured water on them and waited for them to grow.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowInTheCorner on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:32 pm

[[ooc/ yes i see that the last post was in Feb but this looks cool! i'm gonna try to revive it!)

Elisa's Introduction

A girl of about 17 walked out -or actually jumped out of a tree- into the clearing. Much to her surprise she saw two boys, one older one younger. hmmmm.. i wonder if they have the solid power too? She cautiously walked over toward them, keeping in the shadow. She watched and listened to what was going on. After a moment of listening she moved to a different spot where she could get a better view. Much to her dismay, Elisa wound up stepping on a stick witch caused a loud snap.
Can't help if I space in a daze,
My eyes tune out the other way,
I may switch off and go in a daydream,
In this head my thoughts are deep,
But sometimes I can't even speak,
Would someone be and not pretend? I'm off again in my World

ShadowInTheCorner
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!