Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soliders Heart(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Soliders Heart(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:32 pm

After awhile she said goodnight to her brother and went to sleep in her tent. The next morning she woke and walked outside. It was earily but she always got up earily so it didn't make a difference to her.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Haku opened his eyes slowly as the sun rose. He blinked a bit to get adjusted to the light.
The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in
Engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin
A nuclear error, but I have no fear
London is drowning and I, I live by the river

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

trains
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:57 pm

She watched the well soliders marching, bored, seeing as none of the patients were awake yet that she'd seen. A few solider who weren't marching, stared at her, but she didn't seem to notice.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Haku lay there, wondering when he would be healed. He sighed and closed his eyes again.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:13 pm

She decided to go and check if her patient was awake. She peaked in and saw that his eyes were closed and quietly left the tent again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:23 pm

He lay there, now just resting. His leg felt a little weird now.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:28 pm

She sighed as she sat in the grass a few feet away from the pataints tent so she could hear him if he woke, but because he was so quiet she thought he was still asleep.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Soon Haku opened his eyes and groaned a bit.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Melody heard a groan and went into the tent, "Not feeling better?" She asked. She took out some liquid medicine and poured the right amount into a small cup and handed it to him, "Here this will ease the pain."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:58 pm

He drank it and sighd. "My leg just hurts a bit. Guess the pain is a little late."

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:14 pm

She checked on the stitches he had on his leg. They seemed to fine. She smiled and took the cup from him when he was doen taking the medicine, "Anything you need? Water? Food?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:03 pm

"I'm fine right now." He said.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:07 pm

"Okay, just let me know when I come back if you need anything." She said with a smile and started leaving.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:39 pm

"Okay." He said and watched her leave.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:12 am

Melody walked out and heard gun shots about a mile away and grimanced. More wounded, and even more dead.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:35 am

Haku heard the gun shot and sighed. He was sure more would be coming to the tents.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:43 am

She sighed as she stood there, waiting for someone to say which side had won. Hopefully it would be the Union.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:46 am

Jake was outside one of the tents,He was one of the lucky ones who has not been injured,He sta agianst a tree stump, His rifle lay on top of the stump.His head buried deep into his hands thinking about he just saw,and whether or not lieing was the right decision after all.
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:49 am

Melody sighed and looked over to see someone standing by a tent, his face buried in his hands. He must have been new to the war. She walked up to him, "Hey, are you okay?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:23 am

Morpeth had been brought to the medical tents, just for what they considered to be a major wound, though he knew that he had been through worse than this little cut before. He wasn't surprised as it was Ashe that was sent to tend to him, nagging at him about how he was supposed to be more careful out there, and how he knew better than to challenge the enemy when they held a rifle two inches away from him.
"I had it covered," Morpeth said quietly as Ashe bandaged up his arm, "it's not like the soldier got away with hurting me either - he was dead within moments."
"You shouldn't sound so proud of killing people."
"I'm a soldier, it's what I do."
Ashe sighed, they had this arguement every time Morpeth was brought in here. "You'll have to rest for a bit, your arm needs some time to recover."
"Fine, I'm not staying here though. I need some air." He said, picking up his rifle with his free arm, leaning it against his shoulder and walking out. Ashe sighed again as she left, knowing that there was no changing his mind about some things.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!