Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Something's Gotta Give - Someone's Gotta Go

Something's Gotta Give - Someone's Gotta Go

a part of “Something's Gotta Give - Someone's Gotta Go”, a fictional universe by Renssaerene.

To kill and who to kill, that is the question at hand. (Accepting New Characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something's Gotta Give - Someone's Gotta Go”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Something's Gotta Give - Someone's Gotta Go

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:05 pm

"Something's Gotta Give - Someone's Gotta Go" - IC

Hey Everyone! Please see the IC for the intro, and basic info. No, I will not be spilling any information. Until you have a character in, at least.

Feel free to PM me questions. Or post them here.

Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Something's Gotta Give - Someone's Gotta Go

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kotaro7914 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Seems like fun! Might join this
My life has ended, yet my body still breaths, my mind continues to run, and my eyes continue to see. The worlds true face has been revealed to me. It is why I know I have failed to prepare myself for the real world. Why the rest of my days will befilled with hardship and fear. My days will never cease my punishment for the sins I have commited. But even suicide cannot free me. So I live my days in pain, waiting for the time i may finally rest, yet my soul will forever be tortured.

-My Life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kotaro7914
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:21 pm

I'll join--on one condition. Are you planning on this starting? I couldn't tell you how many RP's I've signed up for and made a character for lately and none ever ended up starting. >.<

Btw, I have the perfect character in mind for this thing. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 pm

I am planning on this starting. :D Get your friends to join and it shall happen faster. We can really start once there are about 4 people, and build from there. Its not a everyone-gets-dumped-off-at-the-same-time thing.

Thanks for your interest! Submit chars~!

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Wait, I'm sorry, what? I have a question about the in-character topic. You don't want us doing what-now? I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I think I might misunderstand the meaning of it.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:49 pm

I said not to post under the 'Posting' tab on the RP. Its easier to keep track of posts if they are on a forum So you post here now. Instructions are on that page. Please bookmark the topic. :)

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YeOldeSeattle on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 pm

I did post...
All we are is pandas in the wind.

YeOldeSeattle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:34 am

Multi-colored chat logs for the win? I tried to make it easier to follow for the people that weren't there. If any of the colors are hard to read just let me know and I'll fix them, I just wanted them to have a substantial difference so you could pick out the players easily.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 am

Thank you so much Celedia! It looks awesome and was quite easy to follow, no complaints here.

As for ze rest of you, I am going to attempt to make some sort of layout of the building so you'll know what's where and everything. :)

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years

Map of The Building

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 pm

The Map

I'll come up with a little "This room is this" thing pretty soon. But for now teh mats are the resting room, cafeteria is the biggest one, banl rooms are hidden. Walls with doors and nothing else are locked. The conference room is next to the bathroom.

I hope this helps you guys with the layout for now. I'll update soon.

Also-- Spectrum has dropped out (officially). Saviarre is planning on joining with 2 characters. And I (your GM) will be offline (most likely) from Thursday evening to Monday morning. We may hiatus until then.

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kizaemon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Awww, yeah.

Kizaemon
Member for 14 years
Author Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Full on chat? Friday? Please? I am getting withdrawal.

>.<

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renssaerene on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Lol! Yeah. That's what we were planning on. Ikiros, Saken, and Digital.ps should be able to come too... Although Digi is making the char today. We'll see how it goes.

SGG-addicts FTW.

Renssaerene
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!