Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Something New (Canzoni && Twilight)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Something New (Canzoni && Twilight)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 pm

[Same here xD Ewey...]

Leah stared back at him, their faces not really that far apart. She reminded herself to breath and nodded stifly. "Yeah..." She mumbled out, her eyes staring into his, her lips longing for his, to touch hers in a soft motion.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Vincent smiled and wasn’t aware that he was stroking her jawline slowly. He bit on the inside of his lip as he stared at her lips, trying to keep his mind away from the exposure of her neck. He broke his gaze away from her lips up to her eyes and smiled weakly. It was pathetic, Vincent knew that he had no control and felt that if he gotten close with her, he knew he wouldn’t be able to control himself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Leah returned the smile and laughed softly. "Wow..." She said, but without thinking about it a second longer, Leah reached up, bringing his face closer to hers, and hers to his, their lips connecting with each other.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Vincent looked at Leah in shock when she kissed him, but didn’t bother to pull away or anything. He closed his eyes and kissed her back, feeling her warm lips up against his icy lips. Vincent felt that urge build up inside of him and knew that this had to stop before he lost control, he felt her pulse in the kiss. Pulling away, Vincent looked down. “I’m sorry…”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Leah felt a new sensation when they kissed, one she never felt in her entire life before, but when he pulled back, she frowned. "Wait, for what? Did I do something wrong?" Leah questioned, tilting her head to the side curiously.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Vincent shook his head. “No… no that was perfect,” Vincent admitted and looked at Leah. He didn’t say any more before he leaned down and kissed her again but this time Vincent kissed her a bit longer and more passionately.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm

Leah returned his kiss, her hands on his pale and cold cheek, pressing their lips against each other as she laid back down on her bed, her arms moving around his neck now.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Vincent placed his cold palm against her neck gently as they kissed, soon knowing he was ontop of Leah. Vincent made sure that he didn’t squish her in any way as they kissed. Vincent slowly traced his fingertips down her neck but suddenly stopped when he heard movement in the hallways. Quickly Vincent hid behind the door when it opened only being her mom opening the door.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Leah gasped and sat up as soon as she heard the door knob turning, good thing Vincent hid beforehand. "Hey, Leah, do you need anything before Dad and I got to bed?" She asked and Leah shook her head. "I'm fine, Mom." Leah said. Her mom nodded and closed the door.

"Vincent?" Leah said, standing up and glancing around her room. It was dark, so she couldn't see very well.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:56 am

Vincent walked out of the darkness and raked his fingers through his hair and smiled at Leah. “That was very close,” he said in a whisper as he looked around and walked up to Leah. “Maybe I should go or would you like me to spend a night here,” Vincent asked when he looked at Leah.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Leah shook her head when he mentioned that he should leave. She grabbed his hand, but gently. "Stay...please." Leah told him softly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Vincent nodded when he looked at Leah. “Alright… I’ll stay.” He said with a smile and gently squeezed Leah’s hand softly, careful not to use much strength in it. Vincent smiled and looked around the room. “Just know… I don’t sleep.” He said as he looked at Leah.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Leah smiled and laughed softly. "Well, I could have kind figured that out." Leah said as she smiled and brought him closer to her. She kissed him deeply and passionetly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!