Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Something New (Canzoni && Twilight)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Something New (Canzoni && Twilight)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Leah smiled as she sat in front of him. "Alright, now talk." Leah said, after ordering her something to drink and meeting her gaze back on his. She coould sense the beautiful waitress's eyes on Vincent as she ordered Leah's drink and walked off to fetch it. It wasn't hard to tell.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Vincent watched as the waitress walked off and soon turned his gaze to Leah, realizing that it was a good time to tell her what she wanted to know. “Well, just so you know I’m not a full, you know... vampire.” Vincent said as he whispered out the ‘vampire’ part. Leaning in as he rested his arms on the table, soon going quiet when the waitress returned with Leah’s drink and leaving. “Anyways, I wasn’t born a full vampire. I was brought in by my master, his name is Luther Masie. Anyways, obviously I was sick and back then they didn’t have doctor”

(sorry I cut it short I have to go)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Leah nodded gently. "So.. someone just... bit you? And that was all?" Leah asked in a soft tone, being extra careful not to speak to loud so nobody else around them could hear. Leah than straightened up as the waitress brought by the food she had ordered. Leah thanked her. As usual at school, Vincent hadn't ordered anything.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:31 pm

Vincent shrugged. “I guess you can say that.” He said as he watched the waitress walk off again. “Well I had a choice though, it’s either I die or just be reborn again.” Vincent said as he looked at her, a serious but calm look on his face. “All I can say is I respect my Maker; my friend. He was generous to even give me a second chance at living again. But being what I am, isn’t easy. Trying to act normal, isn’t that easy.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 am

Leah looked at him and tilted her head to the side. "How can being immortal be difficult?." Leah asked him and than sighed softly. "Now, being mortal is hard, trying to impress your family, everything like that. Compared to me, you're lucky." Leah said, laughing softly.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Vincent shaked his head. “Immortality is nothing to be lucky about,” He said as he sighed lightly. “You have to pretend to live a life knowing that if you live the real life, they wouldn’t understand.” Vincent said as he rested his arms on the table and glanced away slightly. “I gave up my whole life, my real life to be healthy again for this.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:08 am

Leah glanced up at him and smiled just slightly. "Um, well I'm glad you did." Leah said as she looked away, a bright red blush slowly appearing on her cheeks at what she had just now said. Had she really said this?

Leah bit on her lower lip, glancing back down at her food and taking a bite, than a sip of her soda.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Vincent noticed the blush that formed on Leah’s cheeks but didn’t want to question about it. He smiled slightly and intertwined his fingers together as he rested his chin on his hands. “So, was that all you wanted to know?” Vincent asked as he looked at Leah. “Or is there more you want to know?”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Leah glanced up at him and shrugged. "Not really. I have thousand more questions, but they can wait." Leah said than sighed softly. "What about siblings? Do you have any? And if so, how many? Are they.. are they like you?" Leah asked, the questions just pouring out as she continued talking. She shut her mouth, though. and looked down, blushing some more.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:05 pm

“Siblings…” Vincent’s eyes wandered to the side of the room when he thought more about it. The more Vincent thought about it the more he began to wonder, then it suddenly hit him. He did have a younger sibling, a sister. Nodding slightly, Vincent looked back at Leah. “I had a sister…” Vincent said and trailed off slowly, trying to remember much as he could. “Her name was… Emily and she were nothing like what I am today.” Vincent said and looked down slightly before looking up at Leah. He didn’t know much about his mortal past and who his family really was, seeing how it was such a long time ago.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Leah smiled as she stared into her eyes, but jumped when he cell rang. "Hello?" She said. "Leah? I'm going to come and get you." Came her friend's voice, Stacey. "What? Why?" Leah asked. "I just HAVE to show you something." She said. Leah sighed. "Alright." She replied, frowning. "Where are you?" She asked. "At some Italian resturant, I'll just meet you at the bookstore, it's only a block away from here." Leah said. "Okay, bye!" Stacey said and hung up.

Leah smiled at Vincent. "That's my cue. My friend is coming to get me." Leah said as she stood up. "So, I guess I'l see you tomorrow at school?" Leah asked and said.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:33 am

Vincent nodded as he watched her get up and gather her things before leaving. “Alright,” He said and stood up himself. He wasn’t sure if he was going to stick around any longer himself. He had to return home and attempt to get some homework done, even though he learned these lessons a hundred times.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Leah smiled as she stood up. "See ya tomorrow." Leah said as she put on her jacket as she was walking out of teh resturant. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her jacket and headed to the book shop, the wind blowing, lashing her hair behind her and eround her face.

Leah stopped and turned around. She could feel someone... or thing... following her. Leah shook her head and continued walking, that is until a pair of pale cold hard hands grabbed her by the waist, flinging her into a dark alleyway, where she hit her head on a garbage contanier.

Leah let out a gasp as she sat up and her vision became a little clearer. She saw him. One of Vincent's kind. Almost just as beautiful and amazing, slowly making his way over to Leah.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Vincent got up and slowly began to put on his jacket until he sensed that something was wrong, something that was very wrong. Vincent’s feeling was a feeling that he has never experienced but then again it was something he shouldn’t ignore. Walking out of the restaurant, Vincent walked down the stairs and instantly knew that when he got to his car this feeling was like a burning sensation in his body.

Getting into his car, Vincent started it up and followed the feeling. Like it was leading him to some place just down the street, the more he drove the more the burning sensation began to build up inside of him.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:38 pm

Leah tried to scream, run, do something, but found it highly impossible. The creature's crimson red eyes dazing her, she couldn't even blink. Leah did feel the warm liquid running down her neck. Blood.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Vincent stopped at a nearby alleyway when the burning sensation eased off and got out of the car quickly. Walking over to the alleyway Vincent instantly spotted a figure rustling in the darkness and knew it was trouble. Vincent ran over to the creature- his kind of creature and instantly threw him off the person he was ontop of. The vampire slammed into some garbage bins, Vincent looked at the person and his face drained. “Leah…”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Leah was laying on the ground, unharmed, besides the wound on the back of her head, still bleeding, but not as horrible as it was before. The back of her top was soaked completely in blood. She was, clearly, unconscious.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Vincent bent down and tilted her head as her bloodied neck was exposed. His stomach churned slightly and craved for the blood that was sliding down slowly against her skin. No, Vincent thought to himself as he resisted on taking some blood. Vincent knew that he had to get rid of whatever the vampire put in her system and fast. Slowly Vincent pressed his lips against her neck and ignored her blood as he closed his eyes, his main focus- the venom and to suck it out.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Leah gasped as her eyes fluttered open. The burning sensastion she had felt earlier was now gone. She felt normal. Sore and numb, but normal. Leah coughed and was breathing again. "Vincent?" Leah said in a low and weak voice as she tried to feel for him.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:12 pm

Vincent looked at Leah and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “It’s me Leah…” He said as he touched his cold hand with her warm hands as she attempted to reach out for him. Slowly Vincent held her in his arms, careful not to move her as much. He glanced around the area for any sign of the vampire and from the looks of it, the vampire seemed to flea from the scene. Sighing, Vincent turned his attention back to Leah.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!