Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Song of Origin Revival

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Song of Origin Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fourtificial on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:37 am

Song of Origin is an OC built, plot driven roleplay based in the fictional world of Concordia.

We are looking for basically anyone with an interest in high fantasy, world building, and a plot that will involve all of the characters taking part. There is no cap on how many characters you're allowed to play, but do try to write only as much as you know you can handle because we don't want you over-extending yourself. The plot will also allow you to let your character die should you choose to let that happen.

The world is open for collaborative creation, and if you have a new species you want to add then we'd be more than happy to let you add it as long as you give us information on what these people are like. The same goes for villages/towns/cities. I will be online most time and will be happy to answer any questions you have about the realm of Concordia, any species, or the plot itself. You can respond here, the ooc post for Song of Origin, or you can just pm me directly if you'd like. I look forward to hearing from any of you who'd be interested in joining!

And I'd post a link if this website would let me do it :/

roleplay/song-of-origin-revival
Last edited by fourtificial on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fourtificial
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Song of Origin Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fourtificial on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:39 am

It ain't pretty but I managed to put the damn link in the post above.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fourtificial
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjagamer on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi I'm a noob to this site. Your roleplay seems interesting and fun. I sent you a character submission, could you please accept it? Its OK if you don't want me though. I would also like advice from you please.

ninjagamer
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ninjagamer on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:02 am

How do I change my character sheet?

ninjagamer
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!