Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Rise of the Mad Souls

Soul Eater: Rise of the Mad Souls

a part of “Soul Eater: Rise of the Mad Souls”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

Years after the destruction of kishin Asura, it seems that souls have begun showing signs of being affected by their madness

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Rise of the Mad Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Soul Eater: Rise of the Mad Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Eater: Rise of the Mad Souls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: Rise of the Mad Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:33 pm

For this rp-

Maka went on to turn Soul into a Death Scythe, and he took the place of Spirit. Maka then went on to look for her mom.
Soul ia Lord Death's personal weapon, as well as a teacher at the academy.
Spirit was sent to cover for Marie after she settled down and married Stein.
Black Star and Tsubaki havn't been seen, but Tsubaki sometimes sends Lord Death postcards. They left to go train somewhere but never said anything more specific, but it is suspected that he wants to give his clan a good reputation.
Death the Kid both teaches at the academy and acts like an envoy for Lord Death, going where his father cannot, so him actually having a class is rare.
Mifune showed up one day and asked to become a teacher. Lord Death agreed, and now he lives and works at the academy. Angela is still with him, she lives, protected, in Death City.

If you wanna add or change anything above we can discuss it. I'm open for suggestions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Oh. I am definitely be joining and will have my sheet up after dinner. You can count on it.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lawnman on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 pm

i think i will make a character just tell me how to fix him if theres any thing wrong with plz

lawnman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lawnman on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 pm

sorry for the bad grammer i was in a bit of a rush

lawnman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:14 pm

don't worry about it, it wasn't that bad. and i'm glad to have the both of you aboard, i look forward to seeing your characters

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alecstasy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Thank you for accepting my character, I cant wait to start =^w^=
I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and ev'ry highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. ~Frank Sinatra~
You Make Me Feel Like I'm living A Teenage Dream
Click Click BOOM
The one I LOVE I HATE But the Sex is GREAT! --Dope "Bitch"

Alecstasy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 pm

lol, no problem. she sounds cool, and sort of the opposite of my guy ^_^'

we'll begin soon, just waiting for the other 2 to post their characters...may not be till tomorrow sometime, but i think once it gets going it'll be good

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Um, I just sent my character in ^^
A conclusion's just the part where you got tired of thinking.

Cynique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Just sent my character in as well.. But.. I'm going to bed now... So try not to post a lot now.. If you are... I'll be back on again tomorrow at 7:30am EST maybe.. and defintely on at 4:00pm EST... Just letting you know when my time's for posting are... :)

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:04 pm

okay, everyone's characters look good. as it stands, here is the Type Count-

Meisters- 2
Weapons- 2
Halfbreed- 1
Witches- 2

this is actually about what i wanted. since my character is half and half, he doesn't really need a weapon. so, i'm going to put up my first post soon, and you guys can start posting whenever, and start thinking about who you want as a partner. if you want to, feel free to make your own partner, or just a secondary character. i may end up making a weapon character later on

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Got my post up~ I think i'm happy with it ^^

Cynique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:09 pm

posts are looking good so far. i'm going to make a weapon character soon, partly to even things out and partly because i just got a good idea for one, lol. i'll introduce him when i post again.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am

so, does anyone have any sort of plot they would like thrown into the story?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 am

Well i have a short side plot between me Luckynumber. Aside from that I think we should continue this black soul story line. Infact you have two Character with amnesia that could be used for twists.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 pm

alright, i just wanted to see if anyone had any kind of a side story for this, something specific for their characters or anything.

speaking of the black soul plot, i'm thinking we have the introduction and tour, then skip ahead to lunch and people can kind of start to decide on partners...and as i really don't have an idea right now for the speech to be given, if anyone would like to think of something be my guest ^_^'

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:01 pm

I would just go with the basics. Introduce the teachers and tell them why they are hear and then take a break off to lunch to find partners

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alecstasy on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:30 pm

>o< Sorry I havent been able to post!!
I'll get something up soon!~

Alecstasy
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:33 pm

alright, that works

and it's alright Alecstasy, just post whenever you can

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynique on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Good morning~ All of this sounds like a plan ^^ Sorry I don't really have any input for the storyline >_<'

Cynique
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!