Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Reaper: Squad 0 Reveiled

Soul Reaper: Squad 0 Reveiled

a part of “Soul Reaper: Squad 0 Reveiled”, a fictional universe by Akira45.

A roleplay somewhat based off of the Anime Bleach

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Reaper: Squad 0 Reveiled”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Soul Reaper: Squad 0 Reveiled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:39 am

Im going to go ahead and start it,You can join at any time, so feel free to
Thank you guys for suporting
Last edited by Akira45 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live fast,die young

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akira45
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Soul Reaper: Squad 0 Reveiled

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomomma297 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:01 pm

Hehe, no problem, i've always wanted to roleplay in a serious bleach environment :P
98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

Thats all folks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yomomma297
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:27 pm

well this one well have it its funny moments,Serious moments romance moments and any other type of moment that might happen lol,you gotta remember Squad Zero dont get many Assignments :) so yea

Akira45
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomomma297 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Just thought i'd say something; isn't lieutenant the same as vice captain? that's at least what i've caught of the series :P

yomomma297
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:06 pm

in the series yes,in my roleplay no, they dont have alot of the rights a vice captain does,but they have more then a standard member

Akira45
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh yea just so everyone knows in my version of bleach here,Blue is the weakest from of any spirtal energy attack,Red and black is the next level and Green and red is the next after that is Greed,red and black witch is the most powerful

Akira45
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zethgro on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Need I do anything to become lieutenant? Or do I just put it on the CS for you to check? Just making sure before I submit my CS. Also is bankai needed to join squad zero? I was thinking of of having my PC learn as we go.

Zethgro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:58 pm

well honestily zethgro two people are done trying to get the lieutent spot so its kinda taking i have it gave to someone but if they dont it,Darkune is getting if he dont take it you can have it,im thinking about making a new spot for 2 people called Officer right below the lieutent

and no Yamada Akira dont even have Shikai witch is below bankai so no

Akira45
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zethgro on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 pm

I just asked cause it said pending. Good about bankai, I've only planned to shikai so far. Is fourth seat open? I don't really care for the title Officer unless it doubles as forth seat, I've always counted 1st=captain, 2nd= lieutenat 3rd= 3rd and so on. In this case then vice captain would be 2nd lieutenant= 3rd and 4th would be next. unless you count seats after ranks.

EDIT:(I just like the number 4 so I don't care how low in the ranks it becomes.)

Zethgro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 pm

not really officer would be 4th seat yes if i make it,but i dont do seats really cause it might get confusing for the other people

Akira45
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zethgro on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Understandable, I'll just put member as my rank for now then.

Zethgro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yomomma297 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 am

Hmm, what has happened? because i can't go back and see on the previous pages -.-'

yomomma297
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zethgro on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:33 am

If I'm right, Katsu is fighting Tenshi Otinoa (battle paused), Hyorae Mamoto is watching the fight after throwing Katsu his Zanpakutou and Hiroshi Nakamura is just trying to sleep during the fight.

Zethgro
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Zethgro you are right

Okay here is the details on the ranks cause they are alot of qestions been asked about that

Captian's lead the Squad,tell them what to do,get assignments and over see training

Vice-Captains make sure everything is fine in the squad,and helps the Captain with his work.

Liuetent's Keep order,and make sure that orders given by the Captain is done,they also help with training,and paperwork

Officer's just keep the order,uphold the rules,and keeps a eye over the squad,also helps the Liuetent with less important matters and paperwork

Akira45
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Update for all those that wasnt here on sept. 12th 2010

The highlights of what has happened is,
Katsu,Kale and Tenshi went to the living world for some fun ended up killing a Gillan and bringing Tenshi's lover back
on the way back katsu got poisoned and zeraki kenpachi showed up

Akira45
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!