Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Special Operations and Performance (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Special Operations and Performance (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceur'Caelesetos on Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:29 pm

We are SOAP Operatives. We are the best of the best of the best. We serve the Democratic United Triumvirate in the dark. According to the government we don't exist. We work outside the law for the law, and in some ways above the law. However, we do not get to enjoy this privilege. If only because we are always on duty, and always working. This is our life. We do dirty, dishonorable things proudly in the name of the Triumvirs.

I stood on the bridge of the CSA Wash-Out. An apt name for a ship working for SOAP I thought to myself. I placed my hand on the command station. Feeling the plasti-steel it was made of. I thought of my team. Somehow they can enjoy shore leave. I think to myself before glancing at the digital display of the shipboard clock. We still had another half an hour until take off, but I knew that they would be showing up about now.

To do otherwise would be risking getting burned. A burnt agent is as good as dead. The government will typically maroon said agent on a newly terraformed colony world without even the shirt on their backs. They also will never be allowed an off-world visa. Essentially putting them in prison without having to give them food or shelter. I suppressed a shudder. Being raised a Spacer made him fear being ground side without hope of being in the comforting confines of a space ship.

I began to walk to the briefing room, so I could be ready for the team once they arrived.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ceur'Caelesetos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Special Operations and Performance (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadeYuka on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:39 pm

A young man entered the bridge, carrying a medium size bag on his back, Giving a half salute to Jordan. "Morning, Captain." He said lightly, as he passed Jordan, coming over to his station and setting the bag down. Turning about,for a moment to shout after the Captain. "Sir, I'll begin pre-flight checks. While we wait for the rest of the team."

Without waiting for an acknowledgement he quickly sat down, and started to turn the systems on one by one. "Wonder what's in store for us today." He mumbled to himself, leaning over to his bag. He opened the bag and pulled out a tablet, turning it on and leaning back in the chair. Beginning his work on the pre-flight checks. He began to calmly whistle to himself, as he finally started getting to work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadeYuka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!