Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spilling Blood

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Spilling Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Dante is a half demon who works as a demon slayer for hire but one day he recieves a letter informing him that he now has 30 days to find a wife of demonic lineage or else the 9 circles of hell will open up and turn earth into a bloody inferno that his father sealed away 3000 years ago. I'll need some possible love interests, allies, and enemies this is my first story in a while so forgive me if it's a bit cheesy.

Name: Dante
Height: 6'3
Eyes: Red
Hair: Silver
Likes: Swordplay, gunsmithing, flirting with girls, protecting innocent people, eating pizza, and listening to rock and techno music
Dislikes: Murderers, Playboys, Manipulative people, and Liars
Appearance: He wears a long red trenchcoat with a white tee shirt, black jeans, black boots, and a cross necklace. He uses a longsword and twin handguns.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante12590
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Spilling Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Is this a jump-in? If so, I got dibs on the love interest.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Sure make a profile and let's get started. Try to make our meeting somewhat interesting remember this guy kills demons for a living and now he has to marry one.

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Name: Sydney Lynn.
Height: 5'8.
Eyes: Green.
Hair: Blonde.
Dislikes: Soft things, lies of the world, and posing threats.
Appearance: She wears black, tight elbow shirts, and always is wearing tight blue jeans, with black and white Vans. Her choice of weapons is a gunblade. Unlike Dante, she is fully demon that rebelled against Hell, and served as a demon slayer, though she hasn't had much kills like another in the city.

The love interest sounds amazing. I am SO joining this. If you'd let me, that is. =D

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Name: Ari
Age: Because of her demonic lineage, Ari is thousands of years old. Despite this, she seems to have the youthfulness and personality of a young adult (maybe 18-19)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 122 lbs
Eyes: Red as the fires of Hell, wears blue contacts that give her eyes a purplish-indigo hue
Hair: Hangs just past ehr shoulders, slightly wavy and raven-black and let loose
Likes: Any type of music except rap, making mischief for the humans (although unlike most demons, she does them no real harm), anything chocolate or candy-ish, playing with guys, anything that keeps her entertained, nighttime, felines
Dislikes: Liars and phonies, know-it-alls, blood, coffee, people who murder without reason, manipulators, demon-slayers (at least the ones who are prejudiced against demon-kind), stupid humans, compromising, bugs, spending time outside
Appearance: Tall and slim with an alluring figure, a creamy skintone no matter how much time she spends outdoors (which isn't all that much). Wears a skin-tight black babydoll top and dark jeans, (black) heels, a couple of bangles or wrist-decorations, one earring, bloodred gemstone necklace. Carries a small but deadly crossbow and a silver dagger (for those werewolves that get out of line, lol) EDIT: Also has abnormally sharp teeth, so she only gives a teeth-revealing smile when she wants to scare someone or intimidate one.

BTW: Ari isn't a demon slayer, but doesn't support them nor oppose them. She's neutral-ish.

Hrm. I have no idea how ot start off. You go.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:49 pm

Let's get this party started...

Dante traveled through the empty streets of the city as the soft hum of the lamps that illuminated the street served as the music of the night. The wind picked up suddenly and Dante's eyes began to burn and lit up to a glowing bright red indicating a demon near by, "Alright demon your time has come." He silently drew his blade, "Show yourself and give me one reason not to kill you before I decide to hunt you down myself." He waited for a response with his blade ready to strike down any threat.

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:57 pm

"Relax, big guy," Ari laughed, stepping fluidly out from a local coffee shop. "Nasty stuff, coffee is," she commented, wrinkling her nose in disgust and nodding towards the shop.

"Now... who might you be, my big bad Slayer?" Ari asked amusedly, sweeping towards the boy and getting closer all the while. He was a half-demon, and a cute one, too. And a demon slayer.... why he would go against half of his own heritage was a mystery to her, but then all half-bloods themselves were mysteries to her. How in the world could a demon love a human? It was unethical, really. Humans fell in love with demons quite regularly due to their otherworldly charm.... but the other way around? Anyways, it was not Ari's business.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:01 pm

Dante's face grew softer but he still held onto his blade as a smirk came across his face, "My my I was expecting to get attacked as usual but instead I find a cute girl with a demonic aura. What's a guy to do?" He spoke smoothly as he readjusted his blade and took a look at the girl standing before him. He took a quick bow and smiled, "My name is Dante and what is yours my lady?" He waited intently trying to judge what type of demon she was and if he was in any danger as the stood together on the empty street.

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Sydney could have sworn that the voice was talking to her. Quicky, she shown her emerald green eyes toward the figure. She hissed as she swiftly made her way back into the alley of the city. Surely he wasn't chasing after her. The moon shone down upon her, getting a good glimpse of her. Today, she had her long snow white blond hair in a pony-tail, letting the side bangs hang low. As she ran, she grabbed ahold of a building ladder, and pulled herself on top of it. On the rooftop, she looked down at him. It was a shame she forgot her gunblade, Ivory, at her small shack of a home. She darted the rooftops, but kept her eyes on the man below her.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:09 pm

"Watch it, tough guy, I could take you out in one shot," Ari laughed, but dismissed it and continued. "What to do? Well, you have a couple of choices. Attack me (you would lose), leave me alone, run away, hold your ground..... or stay and chat. You half-breeds always seem to spark my interest," she ticked off the choices on manicured nails one by one, stopping to lean against a wall at the last statement.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Dante felt the wind pick up as a second presence made itself known, "Hmm... Another one well I guess I'll deal with this girl from the coffee shop first and if I have time I hunt down whoever that was." He thought as he watched the girl before him still unsure of the course of action he needed to take, "Man I'd kill for a Mountain Dew about now." He muttered to himself as he continued the standoff.

"So you're strong huh?" He smiled as he put his blade on his back, "I've always admired that in a woman. Fine I'll play along what do you want to know? Don't get too personal though it's only the first date." He joked as he stepped out a bit more into the light revealing his eyes that burned brightly and made chaotic patterns as the observed the person standing before him. "I'm curious though why would a full blood bother to ask a half breed such as myself who I am that's just not proper demonic behavior."

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:26 pm

Sydney heard the conversation. Ugh, she thought. She sped back to the scene. On the rooftop, she watched as the woman and man were talking. She smelled the blood of the woman. A full-breed. Great, another one of me, she thought. The blood taste was so strong, she could feel saliva form in her mouth. Control yourself, Sydney. It's not worth to kill your own kind.

Sydney made a promise to rebel against Hell's power long ago when her family was murdered in a tragedy causing thousands of demons to be put to rest. Satan, himself, spared no mercy to his colleage's daughter. He banished her away in order to live life on Earth. With the humans. Where her bloodthirst became unbearable. Really, she smelled the scent of the man, too. A half-breed. Odd, she thought. Normally, we don't see those anymore. She did her best to hide in the darkness, though the darkness wouldn't stay away from her.
Last edited by Syn.! on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:27 pm

"If you've not noticed, I'm not a normal or "proper" demon, big boy. Born in the fire, raised with indifference. Myyyy turnnnn," Ari smirked, showing the needle-sharp teeth. It was playtime now.... a favorite sport. "Let's see... hm. What're you doing in these parts of town, eh?"

Ari too sensed another presence-- very hostile. And very full-blood. And very Slayer. Annoying, really, since Ari was confident that she could handle the both of them. Though Slayers, those two were lacking the training of a true demon-- even the demonic Slayer, who was technically a rogue.

((gtg bye))
Last edited by Diary-chan on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 pm

"There's plenty to do we can go clean out some lesser demons, grab a bite to eat, watch a movie, or raise hell in downtown and see who comes out to greet us." He looked over at the blonde girl standing next to her, "By the way miss it's not polite to intrude on private conversations much less when the people talking are armed." He looked at her not noticing any weaponry and he turned back to the raven haired girl, "It's your choice my lady although I promise I am no ordinary half breed my blood is to say the least...unique." He smiled as his aura shifted and his human side was overwhelmed by demonic power and two blood red symbols that resembled swords appeared on his cheeks. "So where do you want to go?"

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:39 pm

"Mostly, I don't see half-breeds," Sydney spoke. "It's odd for me these days to see anyone at all." She moved her slim body away from him. From the alley. Watching her walk away was like watching something beautiful being drained. She turned back to him, "By the way, have fun on your 'date.' " She turned her head back around, and stopped at the entrance of the alley. She looked like she could be waiting on something.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:39 pm

((sorry,gotta go))

Name: Morgan freemen
Height: 5'7
Eyes: ice-blue
Hair: curly red blonde
Dislikes: Easy things,Shys
Appearance: She always has tight figure shirts,long sleeves she prefers.Her shirts are always short,making her stomache show a bit.She also wears tight geans and high heeled expensive black boots.She lets her hair down,and wears pearl necklaces

She heard the chatering and noises outside.She stepped out and saw a couple people chating,sensing they wernt just humans she joined."Well,well,i guess im not alone.well whats your name hot stuuf" Morgan refered to Dante.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Dante looked up as another woman entered the scene, "The name is Dante and what is your name miss?" He grinned as he motioned for her to follow him as he made his way down the alley towards the blonde woman, "You know it's no fun when you leave before the party gets started. How about you join us you never know maybe you'll find something to your liking when you travel the city with us." He spoke casually attempting to convince the mysterious woman to join him and at the same time to attempt to see if he could get her to say her name or at least smile at him.

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 pm

She turned back to him. She thought for a bit. Causing chaos in a town would be fun. Besides, she'd never been apart of any 'party' before. She turned on her heel, and walked back to him. "Fine," she spoke. She stood by him, and asked, "So, where is our first destination?" She shine those eyes on him, again. As she did so, she tried to read him. So, his name was Dante. "Lovely name," Sydneny spoke. She blinked, and turned her head...she was half-smiling at the thought of raising Hell on this Earth.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 pm

He grinned revealing sharp canines, "I would love to hit city hall there are some of the most cruel humans and twisted demons in that area they are just...to...die...for..." He emphasised each word as he watched the blonde smile, "You know you have a wonderful smile if only I had a name to associate with such a beautiful face." He complemented as he offered his arm to her and looked up into the night sky as he prepared to clear out a horde of demons from the city that night.

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:19 pm

She began to laugh, softly. "Such words you speak," Sydney said as she took his arm, and sighed, "Alright, my name is Sydney. Happy?" She flashed him a sharp-ended tooth grin. She did the same, as she thought of the brutality of it all.

Syn.!
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!