Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Spireheart Network: Redux

a part of “Spireheart Network: Redux”, a fictional universe by fallout539.

A redux of my first RP, Spireheart Network. Completely redone!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Spireheart Network: Redux”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon May 06, 2013 4:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Spireheart Network: Redux"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Spireheart Network: Redux

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon May 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Hi hi! Well met everyone! I'd love to join you guys, on either side really, though I'm not the best at being a villain. Further, if it's ok, I'd like to choose body manipulation if no one's done it already.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Mon May 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Can I reserve a fire agent for the Network? :)

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Norien de Iridius on Mon May 06, 2013 7:55 pm

I'd like to register for an Air agent for the Network =) character sheet will come shortly
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Norien de Iridius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Character submitted! Yay! Also, hello again, Shishio! And hello to everyone I've not yet met. :)
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:22 pm

I'll get you all down! No worries, elements are unlimited unless we get a surplus of one.

Kiana is fantastic, Ion! Perfect 2nd-In-Command.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Mon May 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Thanks, Fallout! Glad to hear it; I always worry when creating characters that have to work closely with other characters, because they can't be totally incompatible or it wouldn't have made any sense for her to get the job haha. ^_^

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue May 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Alrighty! I shall begin creating a body manipulator for the network!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Norien de Iridius on Tue May 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Question: Does manipulation of Air include some form of flight? I would assume so, in a limited form if anything, extra powered jumps or being able to glide

Norien de Iridius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue May 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Norien de Iridius wrote:Question: Does manipulation of Air include some form of flight? I would assume so, in a limited form if anything, extra powered jumps or being able to glide

Yep, I don't see a problem with that.

Felix will be up later, another project is taking up my time right now lol.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Norien de Iridius on Tue May 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Sounds good! It won't be OP and if it is, that's the beauty of the edit button. Annnnnnnnd done.

Norien de Iridius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Tue May 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Looks good, Norien. A couple things: The image above Age is broken, and she'd be Elemental, not human.

I completely forgot to mention: You can be a human without powers and be advanced in a certain skill area, hence the Skill next to element.

A derp on my part.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue May 07, 2013 11:21 pm

All submitted. Lemme know what you think.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:50 am

I love him, Shishio! It's always awesome to have that one guy that just rampages.

I'll add him to the OP this afternoon

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Norien de Iridius on Wed May 08, 2013 11:43 am

fallout539 wrote:Looks good, Norien. A couple things: The image above Age is broken, and she'd be Elemental, not human.

I completely forgot to mention: You can be a human without powers and be advanced in a certain skill area, hence the Skill next to element.

A derp on my part.

Well I fixed the Elemental part, and I think I'll keep the powers, but that makes sense then. And as far as the image, every time I check it it shows a picture to me, so I have no idea what to do..

Norien de Iridius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Ill submit my character tonight most likely

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ramiro on Wed May 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Uploaded part of my app, work in progress.

Ramiro
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Sorry I uploaded a WIP. I never do, but I literally ran out of time tonight. I'll get him finished. ASAP.

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Fri May 10, 2013 5:53 am

It's all good, Nom. Atlas looks great so far!

When I get home today I'm going to add some details to the OP, such as location details, pwetty pictures, all that fun stuff.

fallout539
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Fri May 10, 2013 10:42 pm

And done- enjoy. c:

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!