Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided

Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided

a part of “Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided”, a fictional universe by Penny Pincher.

With the Empire fallen and the Rebel Alliance in shambles, new factions spring up across the Galaxy to fight for control.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Haggling, saving money, and being greedy since 1995.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snipergirl24 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:47 am

Hmmm interesting the last star wars RP I was in bombed but I'm always willing to try a new one. So are you wanting canons like Luke, Leia, Han Solo. And they're involvement in the new republic.
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

snipergirl24
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am

People can play canons if they want to, but keep in mind the New Republic has completely failed before it even started in this timeline.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:22 am

What is the status of the Jedi Order at this time? In this RP, has the New Jedi Order arisen?
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 am

It wouldn't be too far fetched that a New Jedi Order has risen. After the Rebellion failed, Luke probably could've selected a planet to start training new Jedi on. I'm mostly leaving this up to other people, so if you'd like to be in control of the New Jedi Order and a Rebellion Holdout you're more than welcome too.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:56 am

Great! Dibs on Mandalore, by the way: bucket-heads are always willing to attack a few systems to curry profit.
Protect and Serve

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:46 am

Interested, I'll start working on my faction.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abominat on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:37 am

Excellant I'm new to the site but not to RP and I completely love this idea I'm going to start making a faction

Abominat
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am

Just a heads up, I've changed the map linked. Much more clearer and gives a better picture of where things are. More planets are also listed in this one. Again, please take into account the space between the three planets you choose.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penny Pincher on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 am

I know you're all excited for the roleplay, but please try not to spam the OOC too much. All of the factions I've accepted are completely awesome, but that's no reason to clog up this thread with excited chatter.

That said, the opening post will be up around the late afternoon tomorrow.

Penny Pincher
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!