Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: A lost Episode: Abandoned Facility

Star Wars: A lost Episode: Abandoned Facility

a part of “Star Wars: A lost Episode: Abandoned Facility”, a fictional universe by SnowSpartan66.

This is a Star Wars role play,where a team of investigators, explores an ancient mining facility.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: A lost Episode: Abandoned Facility”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Star Wars: A lost Episode: Abandoned Facility

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnowSpartan66 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: A lost Episode: Abandoned Facility"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SnowSpartan66
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: A lost Episode: Abandoned Facility

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Okay so questions...

1. Can other be people be sith? Or is it only you.?
2. By the zombie tag don't you mean Rhakghouls?
3. I'm running out of question.... ummm could you put a list of people available in that team? Your new right?
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Oh and another thing. You should get a pic for the roleplay 'else nobody will see it.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevermore90 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:43 pm

1: This is pretty unoriginal...
2: You should look over you RP page for some spelling/grammar mistakes. Maybe you should use Spell Czech
3: This does, however, sound like it might be fun... Although I'm not sure exactly what you want of your players. I'm not asking to be a Jedi or anything, but I'd certainly like to play something unorthodox and thus I'd need some back-and-forth discussion to get a good character up. You could always use an extra Ewok :D
4: Will there be any sort of posting order?
5: Bounty hunter definitely sounds interesting.
5: Image Anzati are similar to humans, the only differences being two prehensile probosci and a somewhat enlarged nose. People of their species are rare, but they have an impressive lifespan that can last for over a millennium. The proboscises lie coiled and hidden in pockets within the cheeks and can be extended to drain a victim's 'luck' or 'soup' by piercing the brain through the nose. The Anzati are capable of mild telepathic control to render their victims paralyzed, and are assassins of legendary skill. The Jedi hunting mercenary Aurra Sing was trained by these assassins, as was the Jedi Master Tholme. Their planet of origin has never been verified, as all sent to investigate the planet suspected to be Anzat are never seen again. Two more famous Anzati were Dannik Jerriko, an assassin of great renown who hunted Han Solo, as written in "Tales From Mos Eisley Cantina."[3] and the dark Jedi Nikkos Tyris.
I want to be a an Anzati assassin/bounty hunter :D
If you kill Callen, I'm going to kill you, and then Quinn. My penguin army shall rise from the crumbles of the great Cookie war of Elderon IV, and rue the day you ever did displease me you will!
-psalm 3:5; Book of Nevermore

Nevermore90
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnowSpartan66 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:32 am

Ok, everyone. Thanks for even looking at this.
Answers!!
"1: This is pretty unoriginal..." Um, I am sorry.
"2: You should look over you RP page for some spelling/grammar mistakes. Maybe you should use Spell Czech" Yes, I am from Ireland, I am still kind of learning the whole grammar, thing. I will try a spell check.
"3: This does, however, sound like it might be fun... Although I'm not sure exactly what you want of your players. I'm not asking to be a Jedi or anything, but I'd certainly like to play something unorthodox and thus I'd need some back-and-forth discussion to get a good character up. You could always use an extra Ewok :D" I am glad you think it looks fun! I expect the player(s) to be a part of the archaeological crew. UNLESS they are Republic, then I will post an entire new thing for them.
"4: Will there be any sort of posting order?" Yes, I get asked this question quite a bit. Here's the order: If you are replying solo, not depending on anyone to reply directly to you, you have to wait for at least one person to respond to the thread, before you post. If you are depending on someone to reply to you, you must wait until they respond, before you can.
"1. Can other be people be sith? Or is it only you.?
2. By the zombie tag don't you mean Rhakghouls?
3. I'm running out of question.... ummm could you put a list of people available in that team? Your new right?"
1: Anyone can be whatever race/profession. I am just the leader of the Sith archaeological crew.
2: No, at the mining facility, there are mutants, that are like zombies. So, I just put in zombies.
3: I did, in the rules, there is a list. New to this site? Yes. New to RP? Heeeeellll no!

Thank you all for the questions. I hope my answers, are well enough for you!

SnowSpartan66
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!