Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars Mandalorian wars

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Star Wars Mandalorian wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Alright, I'm new to running full fledged forum RPs. But I came up with a pen and paper campaign idea that I think could be translated into an interesting forum RP...

Setting: Star Wars: Old Republic Era, 3964 BBY

Desired Characters: Jedi Padawans and others (trooper, scoundrel, etc.)

Plot: War is raging in the galaxy as the Mandalorains attempt to overthrow the Galactic Republic as a test of their battle prowess. The Jedi Council has denied the pleas of the Senate to help them fight the war claiming both that they have lost too many members in the recently ended "Great Sith War" and that there is a greater threat raising that the order will need their strength for. A Jedi knight, known as the Revanchist, seeks to rally the order to the Republic's cause and defend against the Mandalorian threat. The group is enlisted by the council to spy on this Jedi and his followers... But when they are faced with the horrors of war, will our heroes side with the council and work against this crusader or will they join in the fray, defending the weak and defying their masters?

This time frame in the Star Wars galaxy is ripe with possibilities. This is one of the few wars that the Republic takes part in where the Sith are not at all involved. It is also one of those times when light becomes dark because those Jedi that chose to follow Revan will in the end become corrupted and become Sith after the defeat of the Mandalorians.

So would people be interested in helping me run this game and/or participate? I have a lot ground work done for the first two planets.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reiokami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars Mandalorian wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 am

Is there an OOC yet? Is it being played in the Roleplay tab?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Virginian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 am

I haven't set anything at all up thus far... you're the first person to express any interest in it thus far

reiokami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Loxley on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:29 pm

After watching too many The Old Republic video game trailers, I'm also interested in this, so count me in if you start the roleplay. ;)

Loxley
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reiokami on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Alright, I have made the framework for it:
roleplay/star-wars-the-mandalorian-threat/

reiokami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 am

No longer interested, I don't do the roleplay tab.

The Virginian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!