Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Starlight Academy[OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Starlight Academy[OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon Goddess on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:57 am

Starlight Academy.

One of America's most Prestigious schools, located in New York, New York. Thousands attend this school, and few graduate with a high score. Most of the students that attend Starlight Academy are rich kids, some are from famous parents, and some are there on scholarships. The scholarship kids are always made fun of, and bullied by the rich kids, the famous kids are just there, never really bothered, never really talked to, and the rich kids own the school... or so they think. The rich and spoiled kids are the ones who established the class system in the school, the ones who made sure it was widely known that if you weren't rich, or famous, you don't belong there. Starlight Academy conveniently combines high school and college/university.

Well, our story begins with a new scholarship student. A female who is 17, and just recently graduated from her old highschool. She got the highest mark on her final exams, and won a scholarship to Starlight Academy. She had heard rumors about the school being run by rich kids, and that scholarship students were basically trash there. She was determined to make a difference there, and change the way things are run. She's an all A's student, she's fairly pretty, and she has many friends. She is french, and comes from Paris, France, and sometimes forgets to speak in english. She misses her old friends back in Paris, but is determined to make a difference at Starlight. She is bisexual, and comes from an average home with average parents. She's currently not looking for a relationship. (Reserved for me. :3)

Next up is the Scholarship student's best female friend. She's cute, and girly. She's 18, and is studying to become a Fashion Designer. Her weakest subject is Math, something that the Scholarship student helps her with. She comes from Egypt, and is tri-lingual, meaning she can speak 3 languages. She speaks English, Egyptian, and Spanish. She has a B average, except in math, which she has a C- in. She comes from average parents, and she's neither rich, nor poor, and she is spending her life savings to study at Starlight. She has a crush on the new transfer student.

The scholarship student's best male friend. This guy is rather cute, and his hair is always messy like he just got out of bed. He's from Canada, and speaks English and French fluently. He is 17, and is currently studying to become a doctor, He's an A student as well, and is also at Starlight on a scholarship. He is an ex cadet, and carries himself with a good posture. He's the health freak, and the boy next door type. He has a crush on the scholarship student, and is the one she goes to for advice. He is wise beyond his years, and always offers a shoulder to cry on. Was once popular in hi old school.

The transfer student. This boy is rather cute in a boy next door kind of way. His hair is a medium length, and its usually just combed. He's from a well off family, but he's treated like poor kid would be due to his looks and personality. He's 17, and he's sweet. He is extremely open minded, and looks deeper than skin deep for a relationship. He doesn't care at all about sex in a relationship as he believes you can have a meaningful relationship without it. He's currently studying to become a graphics designer who works with video games. He is bisexual and has his eye on the scholarship student's best female friend, but isn't completely crushing on her. (Reserved for Kemptor)

The Cheerleader Captain. She is extremely pretty, and she knows it. She is the typical blonde bitch, and wears too much make up. She comes from a rich family, and is rather stupid. She is from New York, New Yotk, and she hates any and all kids who aren't rich. She's a stuck up snob, and is always bullying the scholarship students. She thinks that she can manipulate everyone, and make everyone do everything for her, and she's also rather vain. Her parents are the CEO's of two major companies, and she's currently dating the Jock. Has a crush on the Jock's Best Friend though. She is 18. (Reserved for PuppydogZxZ)

The Jock. He's stupid, and egotistical, and head over heels in love with the Cheerleader Captain. He's the typical handsome blonde hair, blue eyed jock, and has a rather well shaped body. He works out at the gym a lot, and is captain of the Football team. He doesn't relize that his girlfriend isn't into him, but is into his friend, and is willing to do anything for her. He's a major bully, and is always intimidating any student who isn't rich. His father is a CEO for a huge company while his mother is an extremely well paid government official. He is failing almost every class, and needs to be tutored. Is currently getting tutored by the Scholarship Student. Currently 18.

The Jocks Best Friend. He's cute, and he's quite intelligent. Secretly hates the way things work at Starlight, and is hoping to change them someday. He tried to tutor the Jock, but gave up almost immediately. He comes from Russia, and speaks 5 different languages; English, Russian, German, French, Italian. He follows the Jock, and doesn't say anything about the bullying, but when it's his time to bully people, he avoids it by usually bringing up a topic that the Jock likes to talk about. He is secretly crushing on the Rebel. Currently 17.

The Rebel. This girl is the girl who is constantly breaking the rules, the one who's sarcastic, and foul mouthed. She is friends with the tomboy, and often confides in her. She goes to her for advice, and when she's down. She doesn't completely trust the Scholarship Student, but she does trust her a lot. She is also bisexual, and is crushing on the Jocks Best Friend. She is the typical multi-piercings, smokey eyed rebel. She has a secret love for hello kitty, something that only the Scholarship student and the Tomboy knows about. She is best friends with the tomboy, and loves to humiliate the Cheerleader Captain for which she usually pays for. She is currently 18 and studying photography. (Reserved for XxanexiaxX)

The Tomboy. This is the girl who tries out for almost all the school's sports teams, and is aiming to become an Olympic athlete. She is a straight A student, something which she hides from everyone but the rebel. This girl is the one who is captain of the Soccer team, the Track team, the Basketball team, and the Volleyball team. She is also on the Tennis team, and the swim team. She doesn't like anyone, and guards her heart. It is hard to earn this girl's trust, but the rebel managed to gain it. Gets a laugh out of humiliating the Cheerleader Captain, and is quite sarcastic. Is also pessimistic, and has almost no self esteem. Thinks she's ugly when she's quite pretty. Currently 18. (Reserved for xXxCinderellaGirlxXx)

Here are the RULES because I know you all love them. ^-^

1. Follow my rules.
2. Follow RPG's rules.
3. Cussing is allowed, but not every other word please.
4. Keep this at a PG 14 level please.
5. Please use the Profile skeleton Provided.
6. Can I say at least 150 words in the IC please?
7. No anime pictures allowed. If you use an anime picture, I will skip your profile and automatically decline you.
8. MAKE GOOD PROFILES! I'm a profile freak, and I want good, creative, detailed profiles!
9. Have fun!
10. You may reserve a spot, but I will only hold that reservation for 24 hours, maybe 48 if you give a good enough reason to give you extra time.
11. Please tell me if you aren't going to be on for a while or if you are leaving or dropping out of the RP.
12. Post at least 1 every 2-3 days. If you haven't posted in a while, I'll give 3 days to post, and if you still haven't, then I will kick you out and reopen your spot in the RP.
13. I do have the right to reject your profile.
14. If I ask you kindly to leave, please do so.

Profile Skeleton:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [DETAILED description or a real life picture, or both. NO ANIME PICTURES]

~~~~~
I shall post my profile in a bit.
Last edited by Demon Goddess on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demon Goddess
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Starlight Academy[OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCinderellaGirlxXx on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Can I reserve the tomboy? I assure you my profile will be up today.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:06 pm

can I reserve the Rebel?
Last edited by XxanexiaxX on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Can I reserve the scholarship student's best friend? I'll have to put my profile up later.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuppydogZxZ on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Can I reserve the The Cheerleader Captain? I'll put the profile later up today but right now I need to go post on other RP topic before they get mad at me for being inactive!! Hopefully I won't get distracted along the way...*Has uncontrollable urge to play Sims 3*

I AODRE your rules by the way, Its hard to visualize anime people in a real world... :shock: Heh heh, which reminds me. Just a thought, maybe you could add a super, duper, happy, bff, full of life, optimistic person? But I'm sure that might mess up your plot. :cry:
W
I can spell duh-buh-you! :D

PuppydogZxZ
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon Goddess on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx - Sure!

XxanexiaxX - Alright.

Hidden Dreams - Sure. Which one? The female or the male?

PuppydogZxZ - Sure! I'll reserve it for you. And thank you. :3 I gotta add some stuff in there anyways, but I'll see about adding one of those. I was thinking of adding an everyone's friend type of character. :3

Demon Goddess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kemptor on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Hmm, if you dont mind could I reserve the transfer student?
ImageImage

Kemptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuppydogZxZ on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:38 pm

You is welcome! An everyone's friend would be niiiiice, I would totally play that instead! Ah! I just love the :3 smiley! :3

PuppydogZxZ
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Name:Tao Aiohshi
Role: Rebale
Personality: Tao is very sarcastic and can be very blunt, that means she will not hesitate to cuss you out if she doesn't like you. She's spunky and adventurous, not afraid to take a dare...and will usually be the one to dare you. Hates to do work and extremely lazy, although you'd be surprised she keeps a B average. Aside from her hard exterior she can be heartwarming and secretly has a thing for Hello Kitty, you'd never know it though. Making the preppy girls cries is her goal in life...especially the head cheerleader...wich is her arch enemy since she also likes the Jocks best friend.
Orientation:Bisexual
Appearance: Image
[the one on right]
She is actually only 4'8. She's quite fit and even though she wears alot of layer she has an envious body.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kemptor on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Name: Rioko Magimor
Role: Transfer Student
Personality: Rioko is very kind-hearted and caring towards others, he isn't usually known for being shy but he does have his moments. He is usually alone and if he isn't alone he is with a very small group of people. Rioko always listens to what other people have to say even if he doesn't agree with it and will always consider what has been said before answering or saying anything. He doesn't care what you look like, if you're a good friend that's good enough for him. He doesn't approve of the bullying but he cant do much about it, Rioko tries to befriend anyone but mostly the newest kids at school like him so they have someone to relate to. He does stand up for himself but usually if someone is bullying him personally he lets them say what they want and he just ignores them. Rioko isn't one for being bullied, instead of bullying them back he simply takes it. He lets them think they have just 'told him off' when he hasn't listened to a word they have said. He would usually stand up for another if they were being insulted or hurt, usually the only time he wont stand up for someone else is if he really just doesn't like the person at all.
Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: His hair is brown and is usually scruffy looking even when it has been combed, though Rioko's hair is only medium-ish it does tend to hang in his face at times. He is usually seen wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans occasionally he might wear some shorts if it's really hot outside. Rioko wears sneakers, and he is known for dressing casually and comfortably. Many people make fun of him for not wearing the newest or coolest thing out there but he doesn't mind.
Last edited by Kemptor on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Kemptor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCinderellaGirlxXx on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Name:Zemirah Iliana Summers
Role: The Tomboy
Personality: Zemirah is a very eccentric girl. She speaks her mind and will probably be known as one of the most blunt people you will ever meet in your life. She has no desire to apologize if she offends you or if you just don't like her opinion. She has temper and if you say someting wrong or try to argue with her then she will snap and you will get the bad end of her attitude. There's only one rule to follow when dealing with Zemirah. That she's always right. She has a huge problem with people who think they rule the world or are better than people which also stems her hate for the cheer captain. She acts tough on the outside but in reality she doesn't have much self-confidence. She hides her heart in sports which is the only thing she can really run to.
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Image

xXxCinderellaGirlxXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PuppydogZxZ on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 am

Name: Amber Maddock
Role: The Cheerleader Captain
Personality: Everyone knows the typical bitch type of person, and thats just who Amber is. She just loves to admire herself and pick on others. When people stand up for themselves, she just thinks they can't take insults, and their a coward; only children get defensive and make stupid come backs. She rules this school and all of its inhabitants, when you work hard to be the Captain of the Cheerleader squad, you deserve that right. She loves to pick on emo, goth, and punk sort of people, though they usually can pack a punch when it comes to insults. Though, Amber does likes a bit of a challenge now and then.
Orientation: Straight as a board (She thinks Homosexuals are freaks)
Appearance:

PuppydogZxZ
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon Goddess on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:31 am

Alright, everyone is accepted. I will be posting the IC as soon as I post up my character, which will be soon. :3

Thank you everyone for joining. :3

Demon Goddess
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!