Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Bitter End

We've Started!

a part of “The Bitter End”, a fictional universe by finalcatharsis.

The Bitter End is a post apocalyptic story set in 2024, that follows the lives of the survivors of a deadly spore contagion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Bitter End”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We've Started!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby finalcatharsis on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Hi all,

As you'll notice, I've gone ahead and put up a first post.

This is meant to be more of a "prologue," than anything else, in which I get my character to a small community set up on the outskirts of Atlanta. It's your job to get your character there too. The idea is that we will all meet there and then end up in Atlanta as the result of an event that I will create.

So my character is in this place now. Feel free to interact with her. :)

Thanks! And just ask if you have any questions.

And PS: Don't feel like you have to write a 2000 word post either.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

finalcatharsis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: We've Started!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

I replied. Quick question: In interaction posts, do you want a pre-written post through a collab, or are you fine with shorter posts where we respond back and forth with one another?

Both work I just wanted to know your preference.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby finalcatharsis on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:28 pm

Oh, just now seeing this.

My preference is to do a shorter series of posts in the live doc, then put it on here as one bigger chunk.

finalcatharsis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Sorry, I had almost forgotten about this, sorry for keeping you two waiting!

I apologize for how bad it is in advance, I haven't written for quite a while, I need to get back into the rhythm.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:31 am

I can tell you are a nice and caring person through your posts Alligot! No worries though, it was us helping to hold it up as well. We only just posted.

If I wasn't dead tired I would read your post right now, but time for some Zs.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!