Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stop and Stare (Romance/Fantasy)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Stop and Stare (Romance/Fantasy)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Nikki, being half wolf, could smell the boy behind them. "Hello? Can I help you?" 'Can you help me? She thought silently. Nikki smiled.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:22 pm

"Well, I was just wondering why you were watching me." He smiled back, and moved closer. It was an interesting group, and a good start for friends.

((I g2g. ill be on tomorrow))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:40 pm

(OOC: Okay. There is a slight chance I will not be on tomorrow, but there is a chance I will be on. Be on the lookout!)

"Heh, well, I was looking for some help and I stumbled upon you and your karate. I guess I was watching you because I use to take karate." Nikki blushed and looked down.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:21 pm

"Hi, my name's Fayte, what's yours" Fayte said to the boy who was doing karate. Waiting for a response he turned back to the Neko and started prodding her with a claw until she woke up.
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

GG Crono 4: "Aim for the crotch" is the best slogan ever.
GG Crono 4: For anything.
GG Crono 4: Ever.
GG Crono 4: In fact, existing products would be SO much better if they used that slogan.
GG Crono 4: "Wiffle Ball: Aim For The Crotch!"
GG Crono 4: "Lawn Darts: Aim For The Crotch!"

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:51 am

"Oh, well, you're welcome to join me anytime. It's been awhile since I've had a real sparring partner." Kaedai then turned to the leopard. "My name is Kardai Mikailo."

Kædai
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:06 am

Monique and Antoinette walked down the corridor towards the group of students, Monique Jabbering away in rapid french and Antoinette looking bored out of her mind.
"Peut-être ces personnes peuvent nous aider à trouver notre dortoir.."
"C'est possible"
"Bonjour! Hi, My name's Monni And This is my sister Ana. We're looking for room 10..could you help us out?"
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:06 am

"Hi!" Nikki was surprised at how many people she was meeting on the very first day. Then she realized, "Hey, I'm in room 10 too." Her green eyes lit up. "I'm Nicole, but I prefer Nikki." She smiled, but looked tired. "I need help too and this Neko's asleep." She cocked an eyebrow at the still asleep Neko.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:24 am

Anna grinned at her as her sister marched over to the sleeping neko. "Hey..wake up...I have tuna..." She whispered into her ear.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:29 am

Kaedai laughed slightly at the tuna remark. If there was a way to wake up a Neko, that was it. He leaned against the wall, watching the group. It was a strange group, but that would probably be commonplace in a school like this. He smiled as one of the other girls shook the sleeping neko.

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:33 am

"I think we'er tourturing her!" Nikki laughed. She had found a group of friends, 2 of which were her roommates. She smiled and her heart leapt for joy of being accepted. She was always rejected and planned on being rejected her but that wasn't the case.

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:40 am

Kaedai smiled, and leaned forward. "Oh, we could do much more worse things. Like.....Tying fish to a stick and holding it out in front of her." Kaedai thought about that. It would be funny to try.

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:27 am

Fayte stood up again and looked at the french girls looking for their room "Hello, my name's Fayte, and may I ask what are your names'?" Fayte inquired.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:40 am

"Monique Bristow. And this is Antoinette." Monique said, gesturing her twin. "pleased to meet you."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:29 am

Kayne walked up the steps of the school and entered the main office he got a key and walked off to find dorm.Although he looked calm on the outside,on the inside he was in turmoil this school looked okay but Kayne knew it wasn't going to fit him he pushed his white hair out of his deep red eyes he was tall for a magician/wizard about 6'9 and still growing he had dark skin and a blue robe with bottomless pockets he pulled out a freshly boiled telaportation potion and thought about using it to get his to his dorm even though drinking potions was what got him expelled from his last school. He thought about it and drank it in one gulp he felt a wrenching pain and popped on his aviator goggles just in time to be blown into no-time and spit back out he found himself floating over a neko who was being poked by one of two twins there were a girl and a boy the girl was a half wolf and he couldn't figure out the boy.They were all looking at him and he managed a weak smile before falling on the neko.
Last edited by knock on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kædai on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:32 am

Kaedai was suprised when another man showed up to the group. It was obviously a magician, but he had never seen one up close. He then laughed slightly as the man landed on the neko.

Kædai
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:44 am

just then joel fell out of the cupboard next to the group.
banging his head on the floor he looked up to see the group.
"woah why ya'll upside down" he said looking at them from on his back.
I FEEL THE NEED
THE NEED FOR SPEED

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Uh,we're not you are.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:42 pm

"oh right well can someone help me up"

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:17 pm

Fayte reached out and pulled up the person who fell out of the cupboard "So what're your names?" He asked the magician and the person who slept in cupboards.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theelmanator on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:22 pm

"i be joel who are all you"
joel asked turning to the crowd.

theelmanator
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!