Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Story of Alchemy

A Story of Alchemy

a part of “A Story of Alchemy”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

A few years after Roy Mustang takes over the state military a peace has fallen, but now a dark force is threatening to shatter everything.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Story of Alchemy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Story of Alchemy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Story of Alchemy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Story of Alchemy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 pm

You know I am always up for joining an FMA RP of yours so could you please reserve Wrath and maybe Envy for me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Is this with a bunch of original characters, or with some canon? I'd like to reserve a spot, anyhow! -tackles-
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 am

Wow that was fast, lol. I just got this thing up.

I would rather it be all original characters, Yonbi, but if you would like to use a canon that might be alright. Just remember that Mustang is stuck at Central and Ed and Al are gone. I'm going by the first anime that came out in America and the movie.

And long time no see A.C., sure, I'll leave both spots open. I have a Homunculus character I'll get up later, but he isn't one of the Seven Sins

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:51 am

Do you have a link to the last site we did this on cause I have seem to have lost it?

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 am

Um...you mean the first Tale of Transmutation? I think I can find one

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 am

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/a-tale-of-transmutation/#characters

Not sure what exactly you mean, but here's the first FMA rp I could find that people actually joined. I've got links to any rp I made on this site though, so if this isn't right I'll find the others

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:04 am

Hey, if anyone's going to create a character whom has seen the Gate (performed a human transmutation), I'd like to create a Humonculi thats' a by-product of said transmutation? If not, I'll probably make a Chimera. For now, I gotta study. Blegh.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

I will have a character that has did human transmutation but that will create a Homunculi of mine

Soul I mean the site before this site but after Lucisous, I am talking about when we did this with Sivalla

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 am

Hn. I'll think of something else, then. ;) Unless I make an unknown Homunculi, which would be the product of someone else' transmutation. Who knows? I'll throw up a character of mine soon.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:20 am

A.C., I have no idea what you're talking about. This is the only site I've been on in years, and I have no idea what either of those names mean. Also, you have too many characters and I'm not going to approve all of them simply because there's no need at thie point. If you really want them all, make at least 2 of them NPCs that you control and add them in the OOC, that way you don't have to use them as often as possible, only when needed.

And Yonbi, a chimera or unknown Homunculus would be fine either way. If you went with the Homomculus, you could say the creator was either killed or one of the ones working for the group of men I mentioned in the intro

I have someone else who might join, but I don't know for sure. Anyway, once we get this sorted out we'll officially begin. I made the first post just to show that this will actually be doing something, not just sitting here empty, waiting for people to join.

Oh, and A.C., if you want to talk about it in PM we can

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 am

Seems to me no one has posted anything so far. Is this going to live? I'm nearly done my character.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:16 pm

After you get your character ready I'll post something in the player wanted section or something. So far it's going very slow, but I think we may be able to save it. If not I've got another alchemy rp getting started now, A World Transmuted. It's not FMA, but an original idea, and I can link it here if you like.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Soul just drop my Envy then as the more I think about it I am not sure I want to do Envy anyway, but if there is still a problem with you accepting my other characters let me know in PM please

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Where is everyone?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BGGenesis on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Soul_Alchemist wrote:Where is everyone?

Ive been busy with family business (bros engagement party) and with different stuff going on its hard to keep track of the rp I have characters in so sorry if it appears im not posting because I dont want to, Its really because I dont have the time and if I do my mom cuts into it by giving me stuff to do.

BGGenesis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 am

Finally posted my profile, Soul~ :)

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 am

As have I! -Random Dancing-

"The world has changed, brother. Opening your eyes is no longer enough to see the truth... as, truth be told.. sometimes, we see the world for what it truly is with our eyes closed"

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:42 pm

I'll post the crew meeting up with Big 'n Bad tomorrow. ;) Works killing me, I need sleep.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:47 pm

No problem, take your time with it ^_^

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!