Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail: Now and Forever

Story Line

a part of “Fairy Tail: Now and Forever”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

Fairy Tail is the strongest Guild in the Kingdom of Fiore. Discover who you are and help carry on their legacy!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: Now and Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Story Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Fri May 17, 2013 11:39 am

I must agree. The choice of powers shouldn't really matter (I'm mean, after all, the power Arianna has I completely made up). And it would be expected from an S-class wizard that he would use two different but related magics.
~ The Pale Violet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Fri May 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Aside from the fact that Whs has the sense to not right in the story line forum like the rest of us. I think it'll be a good point in the story for all of us to gradually get stronger. I know I wanna find more crystals for Damia.
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Fri May 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Working on Posco's post now!! I will message Temperance, because they are truly the only Mage I'm having issues with the powers. But I also have a question.

@Ever: Are you planning on being Erza and Pandora? I recall the little curfufle that happened earlier in the thread and you said you were going to make a new one. Are you dropping Erza?

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sat May 18, 2013 6:43 am

Uh, guys? Do I introduce Takeshi now or later?

RUN

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordFaet on Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm not really meaning to make my posts so long, but there's just so much going on, and so much that Alatheus is doing. This is definitely in true Fairy Tail spirit, but it makes posting a bit difficult cause I keep going on and on and I feel like I'm writing just a bit too much.
The greatest paladin of all times-CHAMPION OF DARKNESS!
The empress of shadowfall who commands all the undead-CHAMPION OF LIGHT!
Welcome to Adventure Quest Worlds!

LordFaet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 pm

I feel you bud. I usually like my post to be in a paragraph or two and to the point but I had to go all out in that last one.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sun May 26, 2013 2:03 pm

@Reborn you can have him fighting some goons and he crashes into Fairy Tail.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!