Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stratford Academy IC (Still need people!!!!!!!!!)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Stratford Academy IC (Still need people!!!!!!!!!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu May 21, 2009 6:51 pm

(I'm gonna room with lily.)

Kotoko Stopped her little adventure around campus and went back to her room to see another girl there "Um hello You must be my room mate I'm kotoko" she said smiling in a friendly manner.
Last edited by Kaida on Thu May 21, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesiren on Thu May 21, 2009 7:32 pm

((My charrie is a senior and if anyone doesn't have a roomate, tell meh!))

Liv stepped out of the black Range Rover, they had been driving for hours and as a result of this she got a killer head rush. Liv grasped her head and blinked quickly, she put on her large coach sunglasses and shut the back door. Liv had an expectation of herself today, she would get to her dorm, introduce herself to her roommate, then unpack; but she knew this wouldn't happen, she'd get distracted somehow. Liv was a senior and most of her friends had graduated last year, sure she had some acquaintances in her grade, but no true friends. She walked to the back of the car and popped open the trunk.

"Ms. Riley, you need any help with those bags?" Asked the man who had driven her there.

"No, I think I can handle it Johnson." Liv told him sweetly, but teary eyed. He wasn't just her driver, he was like a great uncle to Liv. The sixty year old man had been working for her family since Liv was in elementary school and Liv loved him as much as she did family. Liv removed two suitcases from the trunk and plopped them on the ground.

Johnson could hear in her voice that she was saddened and exited the drivers seat to comfort her. He wrapped his arms around her and Liv did the same, he being taller than her gave her a kiss on the top of her head, and croaked solemnly, "Goodbye Liv."

Liv could barely make out the parting words, "Goodbye," as Johnson walked back into the vehicle and began to pull away as she dragged her suitcase up towards the school's main entrance.
1234 tell me that you love me more

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thesiren
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri May 22, 2009 10:58 am

She didn't think her romate hear her so she just decided to leave her be.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Fri May 22, 2009 5:36 pm

((Liv can room with Kit if you'd like Siren. She's a senior too.))

Kit ran her hands through her hair as she unpacked. The she had it curled today and it fell in red spirals around her face. She couldn't help but smile as she listened to the music and put things in the familure room. She'd already pulled most of her picture from the bags and hung them on the wall with tacks. Her family and many friend smiled at her from a collage of faces she'd made from all of the pictures she'd taken that summer. She couldn't wait to add more to them as her senior year progressed. She finaly emptied one of the two suitcases and placed it on the floor. then picked up her laptop and plopped herself down on the bed with it ad Madona's Like a Virgin came on. She couldn't help but sing along to it as she emailed her mom, letting her know she had arrived alright.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesiren on Sun May 24, 2009 12:50 am

((Sounds great! I think I'm off for the night, see you tomorrow.))

Liv had made it to the floor in which her room was situated. She dragged her suitcases behind her across the large hallway, looking at the doors for her's. She made sure while looking for the number on the doors which had already been open, to not stare to quickly, she liked to avoid awkward situations like that. Liv didn't have the same dorm as the previous year, she had been rooming with a girl a year older than she, and if she were to stay in the same dorm, would be by herself. Since she loves to be around people Liv wouldn't have this, and requested that she could have a room change. Liv reached her dorm room and knocked a bit on the door, it was half open anyways, and she could hear music playing, she pushed the door open more and entered the room, her eyes first darted to the cardboard boxes that were stacked on her bed and around it, this was all her stuff that had to be sent to the school, things she couldn't move in herself. then Liv looked at her new roommate lying on her bed, she smiled.

"Hi, my name's Liv, I'm your new roommate!" Liv managed to sputter over the loud music.

thesiren
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixsidust2 on Sun May 24, 2009 2:01 am

"Oh hi!" Kit said hitting the volume on her laptop so the loud music went down before placing it next to her and hopping up off the bed with more clumsiness than any dance should have. "Oops, haha" She said with a giggle as she tripped over her own feet. "Nice to meet you Liv, I'm Kathrine." She said holding out her hand. "Call me Kit though. Everyone does." Kit smiled, looking her over. It was nice to have a roommate again. She'd been with a senior freshman year and hadn't had once since her last had graduated. A room by yourself was nice, but could be rather lonely.

pixsidust2
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sololight on Tue May 26, 2009 6:23 am

um..could I join because it looks like fun.

Sololight
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leaf on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:50 am

Griffin Hawkfeather straightened the books on the shelf, stepping back he stared at them for a moment before nodding his head, a smile gracing his lips. Looks good Hawkfeather" he said to himself. "Now you just have to organize the rest of your classroom."He sighed turning on his heel to look at the theater room. "Better start now." he told himself. "Before you get a class in here making it even worse." he chukled.

------

Mave drummed her fingers impatiantly on her desk, her other hand was busy doodling in her spiral. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as her bangs fell in to her eyes. She didn't bother pushing them back knowing that her attempts would be in vain, they would only fall right back down. "Whan is class over?" she asked herself with an agitated sigh. Her emerald eyes flickered around the room, hoping, that some how, with in the last, who knew how many minuets, a clock had appeared in the classroom.

-----

Falcon's chin rested in his hand as he stared intently at the board. "The answer is three." He said to himself. He had all ready written the problems on the board down and solved them. He let his eyes flutter closed slightly but a warning to himself kept him from falling asleep. He wasn't in the mood for getting in trouble. Then again he never was. With a small sigh he sat up straight and pulled out his book. "Might as well get started on the homework." he said flipping the book open to the page.
Vampire Hunters [Hunt them before they hunt you]

Leaf
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!