Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Street roleplay, anyone?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Street roleplay, anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm

So, school's out, summer's started and I'm bored. I'm in a few one on one roleplays, but not much else, so I want a group roleplay. Specifically about street kids, maybe?

I don't have any plot ideas. I guess if anyone has an idea (even a rough one), they can just post it below. Then we can work out the details and such. I'm really open to most things, so don't be shy.

If you don't have any ideas, you can still let me know that you're interested, just so I can see roughly how many people are interested. If you're going to post, please actually join and participate. I know a lot of street roleplays die within a few posts, and I don't want this to happen. I've been in a couple that have really lasted, and that I had a lot of fun with.

So post below and tell me your ideas, or just let me know you're interested.

-Blurring

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wallow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Street roleplay, anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayameko on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 pm

I'd be interested. I recently did an RP about a group of teens who accidently let a girl die then decided to run from the cops, but it died. I don't have any ideas at the moment but I'm willing to help you come up with something!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayameko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jdpheonix on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 am

im down, im in need of a good roleplay. what if the kids all find something that belongs to a mafia or something so theyre getting hunted down? just an idea.
Will answering that help you in some way? Because if it will, I won't do it.

jdpheonix
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMessiahx on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:42 am

I'm in, as long as people don't post a bunch of anime characters.. it just annoys me >_>

xMessiahx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ticklemetoxxic on Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:33 pm

o.o I love street roleplays haha..... im totally up for anything :] if it's alright with everyone o.o

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm in, as for the plot i say that the group did something or stole something that is causing them to be hunted down. Heh, just a small rough plot idea.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMessiahx on Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Maybe they all meet up and find something(pendant, necklace, jewel, whatever) laying on the ground and they pick it up, but it really belonged to the leader of a notorious drug cartel or gang? Just adding on to jdpheonix's idea.

xMessiahx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ticklemetoxxic on Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Or maybe a conflict bewtween the group...... like one or two of the group are actually in a different group but convert or something

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMessiahx on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:01 pm

What do you mean by group?

xMessiahx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ticklemetoxxic on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:55 pm

like....theres a group of people that FIND the thing(explained by you) and then theres the people that LOST it (those doing the chasing). So like that's immediate conflict that gets solved by some RIDICULOUSSSS twist of fate that makes some of the people doing the chasing start doing the running.

>.< its confusing.....nevermind xD

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMessiahx on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:04 am

Ahh, I think I get what you're trying to say xD.

xMessiahx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jdpheonix on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 pm

wow does it piss you off when you dont get your subcription update emails?
haha oh well.

but i think the 2 groups idea is good, 1 mafia - 1 street kids.

jdpheonix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 pm

i like that idea

The mafia hunting down the street kids cause they stole something important and are now fighting to survive

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jdpheonix on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:46 pm

a large amount of drugs would be too much/too bulky but a flashdrive/cd of incriminating evidence would be cool

cause then there would be the option of giving it the the police, bribing them... etc.

jdpheonix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:03 pm

your on to something, i say it would be evidence to the murder of one of the richest family in town, or is that too cliche?

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jdpheonix on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:45 pm

its not big enough for the mafia to care about imo. good idea but it might have to be a politician if murder is the idea here

jdpheonix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMessiahx on Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 pm

The Mafia is so notorious for murder that it would be old news unless they've killed the president or somebody like that... A bank robbery could be a better idea to stick with, the flash drive could be full of plans that relate to the heist of billions of dollars from federal banks?

xMessiahx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jdpheonix on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 pm

PERFECT messiah! this could give them the options to:

turn it in to police
bribe the mafia
carry out the robbery themselves
sell it to another gang (yakuza or triads?)

and more if you can think of any. Plus it makes it more "big picture". i love it.

jdpheonix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ticklemetoxxic on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:53 pm

o.o so many posts in one day xD i like it though :]

ticklemetoxxic
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 am

ah...wonderful idea. i like the way this is going.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!