Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stuck in a land not our own.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Stuck in a land not our own.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon Goddess on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Alright, this is just a general idea for a plot of an rp I'm thinking of making.
~~~~~
Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm just an ordinary school girl. Well, I used to be an ordinary school girl. Yea, I know this sounds cliched, but I have weird abilities. I don't know why I have them, or what to use them for, but I have them. You're probably wondering what I'm talking about. Well, I'll have to go back a few days in order to tell you the whole story..

Well, a few days ago, I was just an ordinary teen in Tokyo, Japan. That is, until I stumbled upon that. What is that you ask? Well, I'll get to that later. Anyways, as I was saying, I was an ordinary teen. One like any other, going to school, completing my homework on time, and on the honor team, the cheer squad, the yearbook committee, and student council president. Your typical girl. Ok, maybe not, but you know what I mean.

Well, anyways, I was hanging out with my friends, and they wanted to go to that old mansion near the woods. Only, no one goes there anymore, or so we thought. And so we went over to the house. It was in perfect condition, as if someone lived there. Well, as they were arguing about who would lead them, I got curious. I could see a small light coming from a basement window. I pointed it out, and they all looked at the light in wonder. And guess who they chose to lead them into the basement? Me!

But that's not the point. As we tiptoed through the mansion, we thought we heard voices coming from the basement. So, like the typical teenage girl, I became curious as to what was down there, same with everyone else. So, quietly, we walked to the door of the basement and listened to the voices through the door. We started whispering, trying to decide to go in or not when everything went quiet. There was no more voices to be heard, and we decided on going in.

What a mistake that was. We should never have gone into that basement. Because as soon as we entered it, we were all blinded by a bright light. No one knows what happened after that, but all of us woke up in a different location. Nothing was like it should be any more. We were in a village! When we asked what city in Japan we were in, everyone looked at us like we were crazy. They told us we were in some place called, "Infernal Kingdom".

This was when we realized we weren't in Japan anymore. We weren't even on earth. We were in a totally different universe. And in order to get back to our home, we had to travel all across the land and find the key to open the portal back home. The one in possession of this key was the reincarnation of the Goddess Xelene. But we were warned; If any evil gets their hands on this key, it could spell disaster for everyone. For no creature from this land is to enter the human realm...
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demon Goddess
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Stuck in a land not our own.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:34 pm

*dresses up as a scholar* Hmmm, sounds pretty. Combining real world with fantasy. One of my favorite types as well.

*dresses normal again* Yeah it sounds pretty good.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Stuck in a land not our own.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon Goddess on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:37 pm

Thanks. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in the plot for this rp..

I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while now, I just haven't had time to fully flesh it out until today. Now I need to know how many would be interested in this.

Demon Goddess
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!