Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SubjectThirteen Vs. Alucroas

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

SubjectThirteen Vs. Alucroas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Well, champ. This'll be our little area I suppose. and I'm normally all about simplicity but for you, we'll see what I can do.

Battle : One On One Fantasy T1 Match

Setting : The great stone circle. A giant stone, rounded off at the edges, covering an area as far as the eye can see.

Now, I'm not one for opening posts, But provided this small amount of info is good enough for you, I'll throw something together a.s.a.p

Go ahead and have a look through my characters and pick the one i'll use if you like.

i cannot wait to get started. g'night

"The world has changed, brother. Opening your eyes is no longer enough to see the truth... as, truth be told.. sometimes, we see the world for what it truly is with our eyes closed"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: SubjectThirteen Vs. Alucroas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 pm

The sun held herself high, rolling through the clouds as he strode over the top of the circle. He'd been walking it for some time now, and had found that it had no end in sight. His name, Hitamashi Matsumaru, his mission, to harness the energy stored within this stone.

He drew in a deep breath, his white, short locks of hair whisping away from his eyes with the wind, showing off their pure silver iris. His left hand dipped in his pocket, while the white glove on his right sported a six-pointed star across the back of it. Atop his shoulders, his coat, which like the rest of his attire, was of the purest white, the trim of which a dazzling silver. He'd had the cot tucked only slightly to one side to place his hand in his pocket, and he soon found the feeling in his stomach that he was no longer alone.

"Hmph, I see we're out to play, hmm?" he announced to what seemed like noone, a smile across his face as he drew his left hnd from his pocket, placing a cigarette into his mouth and searching the opposite pocket for his lighter. From which, a white glow, almost as though he'd ignited the lighter in his pocket, began to resonate periodically as he glanced around for what he was sure to be coming.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:49 pm

The Greed's sleek hammerhead boon tore a gash within the clouds, its sharp front resonating with a thin red line of energy, briefly illuminating the fluffy, white things while its shadow seemed to fully consume the entire area. Ion engines in the back emitted a low electrical whirring sound, every so often unleashing a thunderous boom when the discharge came into contact with the oxygen and ignited it in a brilliant flash.

Meanwhile, aboard the ship itself, Pawn was finishing up on his last weapons-check before deciding to deploy onto this unknown world. In many ways the place resembled Earth, though whether that theory would reach further than just what they had observed from the planet's orbit remained to be seen. For now, Pawn gripped the ceiling-mounted handles and swung himself into his pod's launch shaft, careful not to clip any of his weapons against its side.

"Ya ready, boah?" Ron asked from the control room.

"Let's just get this over with." Pawn replied calmly and quietly.

Ron slapped his giant, hairy hand against a big red button on his control panel, and sent Pawn hurling down toward the surface at speeds exeeding mach eight; easily enough to produce a sonic boom. Pawn gripped the internal steering columns, observing his surroundings through a monitor mounted overhead, taking in small screenshots of the world through a digital recording device attached to the pod's front. He wasn't surprised when he saw the strange stone circle resting within the middle of a grassy field-- from his vantage point it looked rather small, but as he came closer, it became very obvious that this construct was much larger than it appeared from up on high.

The impact was a harsh one, splintered stone cracked out for hundreds of feet in every direction, and in its epicenter - a crater that measured a measly fifty feet in diameter. Pawn, now somewhat annoyed, thrust his foot against the side-hatch, sending the door flying clear across the crater where it embedded itself against its sloped surface. When he finally stepped out, the warrior's vision was obscured by the heavy plume of dust his landing had created and began making his way up out of it.

All that could be seen was a figure dressed entirely in black. A type of synthetic suit composed mostly of nano-machines designed to fold over each other so as to increase thickness and overall defense. The eyes were little more than horizontal ovals, glowing a violent, seemingly hostile red, which did nothing to contrast against what appeared to be liquid metal limbs wrapped firmly over his shoulders and around his waist like some type of backpack. At the back of his waist, a small tanto was sheathed with the hilt sticking out on the left-hand side, while two ninjato hilts poked over his upper-right shoulders. His wrists featured two dual-barreled coil-guns, and resting atop the knuckles were retractable claws designed to fit around his fingers. Finally at his left hip, a silver handgun aptly named the Glutton for reasons better left unmentioned, and a double-barreled, sawed off shotgun strapped to his right thigh, known only as Cash the Dead Rebel for reasons that were made rather obvious when he actually used the weapon.

For now, Pawn unsheathed the ninjato on the outer-edge of his shoulder and held it in his right hand, then begun to casually stroll down the stone path, blatantly aware that he was not alone, thanks to the snapshots taken earlier by the pod.

"You really piss me off, Ron."

Alucroas
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SubjectThirteen on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Hitamashi sighed lightly as the ground shook, His entire physical form was brought off the ground slightly, and tiny fragments of stoney shrapnel tinkled to the ground around him. He glanced toward a large ploom of smoke, which billowed from the circle as though something had slammed into it. The impact would seem to have loosened some water from the ground and into the air, as the thirty feet around him were now covered in a thick fog. It clung gently to the air around him, spinning and picking up with the breeze, which drifted toward the ploom of dust as he saw a form walking toward him. His career made it obvious what most of the clothing on the man really were. It didn't matter how well your wife ironed, you couldn't possibly make any clothing that brilliantly shimmering, especially not black.

He smirked, his cigarette popping up and down as he spoke to the approaching man, "Seeing as the fogs blowin' your way, I'm forced to assume you came outta that hole over there." he pointed out bluntly. "Well, do you mind if I smoke?" He finally found his lighter, putting it beneath his beloved cancer stick and eyeing the man for a response, he had a sword drawn... strange....

SubjectThirteen
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!