Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Summer of Friendship, Love, and Betrayal!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Summer of Friendship, Love, and Betrayal!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Okay, in this roleplay specific characters will be set up. This roleplay is about 4 bestfriends who stay at a beach house (located by the St.Augustin beach in Florida) one summer vacation right after high school graduation. There are also 4 main guy parts. I will go into depth in just a few seconds. In this roleplay I want all that's in the title. Love, Betrayal, and Friendship.

Girls:
1) Maysyn Charity Bernard (Miss Maggie)
2) Christy Taryn Bates (Aika)
3) Sarah Jane Harrison (Me)
4)Ramira Senvi Gomez (Eternity)

Boys:
1) Bestfriend of girl number 1, possibly love interest too her
2) Daniel Markam Brooks (Boyfriend of girl number 2- Chaoticsunrise)
3) Crush of girl number 3 and invited along because he's girl number 2's brother.
4) Love interest of girl number 4, lives in St. Augustine-

Character Sheet:
Name:
Brief Biography:
Personality:
Hobbies and Intrests:
Anything Else
Last edited by UCTigerette on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A Summer of Friendship, Love, and Betrayal!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Number 4, IF I can choose a number. If I can't, it's just wherever you'll put me lol.

Name: Ramira Senvi Gomez
Appearance:
-
-
Brief Biography: Ramira was born and raised with the kind of family that doesn't know what to do with a kid. She's kind of a bad girl on the outside, lonely girl seeking more from life on the inside. She ran away from her parents at age 10 to live with her cousin who taught her how to be as bad as she wanted to be. Between the ages of ten and fifteen, she specialized in playing poker with his friends, and she learned how to card-count. It was then as well, that she began to develop a sense of loyalty that was hard to shake. At later age, she learned to pick-pocket, plain out steal, and to deceive anyone with little magic tricks and street illusions. When all is said and done, Ramira reached her current age with a compilation of superstitions, and skills, that most others would underestimate and never pair together. But overall, she remains solid, composed, and a true friend to those who stay close to her.
Personality: Wild and spontaneous, she's always an enigma, but a good one. The life of the party, Ramira remains a constant smile and joy to anyone who ever has known her. Though sometimes, she can be stubborn and refuse to accept that she's wrong. Ramira is the type of person who can never stand to see someone get picked on. She'd pick fights with giants if she could. She's got enough bravery to kill an elephant! But more than just that, she's loyal as well. She won't give up on someone close to her 'til they're dead. As well, Ramira is the type of outspoken person who also tends to create trouble, or be so open-minded to others that she scares them off. Best said, she's one of those people you either love or hate from the first time you meet her.
Hobbies and Interests: Card-games, magic tricks, long walks, dance (choreography- urban),exercise, being different, and being a social... well, butterfly might not be the word.
Anything Else: She is afraid of some things which are rather silly, like people holding eternal grudges when she pisses them off, or the simplest fear, which is the dark.
Last edited by Eternity on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:40 pm

can I be girl #1? im building my character sheet now
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:43 pm

I'll edit this tomorrow when I come back, going to bed now.

Name:
Christy Taryn Bates
Brief Biography:
Christy was born on October 3, 1991 to Robert and Chanel Bates. She has an older brother who she's fairly close to. Growing up, Christy had a lot of friends, but only three other close ones. When was thirteen, her bestest friend and cousin died. She was swimming out by the lake behind her house and drowned. Christy was devasted, but her older brother comforted her and that's what got her through those tough times. (I will add more when the person playing her brother posts, if that's okay).
Personality:
Christy is outgoing and fun. She's not afraid to be her crazy, casual, and witty self. She is spunky and has a comeback to everything, good and bad. Christy doesn't let anything get in her way if she has anything to do with it. She's loving and protective over her friends and family and would do anything for them. One thing you don't want to do around Christy is either smoke or drink, she'll destroy both and chew you out. She's 100% healthy and athletic. Christy loves swimming and kicking a soccer ball around or throwing a football.
Hobbies and Intrests:
She loves sports, especially swimming.
Anything Else:
Nothing that I can think of.
Last edited by Aika on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Mine :D

Name: Sarah Jane Harrison
Appearance: Image
Brief Biography: From a very young age Sarah was taught to excel. Her parents were very strict and made sure that Sarah did everything to get into an Ivy League College. She was out into dance classes as well as had a tennis instructor. Her parents forced her to learn French, Spanish, Thai, and Chinese. Her only relief from this strict atmosphere was school and her three other bestfriends. Now, just graduating and the summer before attending Harvard Law, Sarah and her friends set off for the beach house.
Personality: Sarah is a very intelligent, charming woman. With her best smile, she can turn a room to silence. When she talks people listen to what she has to say. She is opinionated, but not in a harsh way. She will speak her mind, but will do her best to spare your feelings. Sarah prefers to keep her emotions hidden away, but of course there are three girls who know exactly what's going on.
Hobbie & Interests: Tennis, Reading, Writing, Dance, Swimming, Sun Bathing, Singing, Texting, and hanging out with her BFFs.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anna Molly on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Can I take boy 3?
I'm sorry young man,
I cannot be your friend.
I don't believe in a fairytale end.
I don't keep my head up all of the time.
I find it dull when my heart meets my mind.

Anna Molly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Character Sheet:
Name:Maysyn Charity Bernard
Birthday: November 16th 1991
Appearance: Image
Brief Biography: Born in Cardwell Australia (aussie accent),Masyn grew up in Jackson Wyoming as a kid, when her dad died of heart cancer her mom and her moved to Florida ro live with her uncle.
Personality: Masyn is a crazy, risky girl. She is the type of girl that if you dared her to jump off a bridge she would do it! Masyn hopes to get a job in the cosmetology buisness as a professional hair stylist.
Hobbies and Intrests: Softball, snorkling, drawing, playing keyboard, singing, playing guitar, Jaron, and cosmetology.
(is the youngest of the 4 friends.)
Last edited by Miss Meggie on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Can I be guy #3? I'm not the best roleplayer in the world, just warning you, so If you don't want me to be on here i wont! I'll get my character ready if you'll let me be on here. Yes? No?

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Master Cherry, I am also not the best role player so you are more than welcome and I'll reserve your spot until you post your character sheet.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 am

Yay this sounds so fun, and im not the greatest roleplayer either. so don't worry 'bout it

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 am

Someone else just asked for number three didn't they? Anna Molly asked for it above.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:13 am

Anna Molly, I am terribly sorry that I did not see your post. If you wish, I can talk to Master Cherry and see if they will be willing to take another role. If you are not that attached to the part, maybe you will be willing to choose again. I feel horrible. I need to pay better attention. Sorry.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anna Molly on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 am

It's alright, I can take one of the other guys, doesn't matter which. I'll only be able to get my profile up tomorrow though, I hope that's alright.

Anna Molly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:49 am

Can I reserve the boyfriend of Girlie # 2 [AikaBabieh, We'z Dating Nao. xD]
ā™„UCTigeretteā™„
ā™„ImagineThat!ā™„
ā™„RaeRaeButterflyā™„
ā™„Musicā™„
ā™„Lavenderā™„
ā™„Aikaā™„
ā™„Nezzeraā™„
ā™„Arikiā™„
ā™„Adriannaā™„
ā™„TƦfarĆ³sā™„
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

ā™„OriginalSixā™„

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:51 am

Oh yeah, Linn's all mine xD Yay! We just need finished sheets and boy number one and we can begin. Ohhhh, I can't wait!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Question: Will this BEGIN in the beach house, (like, the day they get there and set up for their vacation), or will it begin at their homes or what?

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 pm

It will start with them meeting at one character's house and packing and then heading to the beach.

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Name:
Daniel Markam Brooks
Brief Biography:
Daniel was born in the backseat of a car on January 10th, his parents had been rushing from their outback cabin to the hospital in town, and his father obviously hadn't driven fast enough. He had a very shelter first few years, they lived out in the middle of no where, so he knew no other toddlers and had only his family. They were poor, and that was the only place they could afford to live; Especially with the low-paying job his father had.
Three years passed, and they finally got the money to move closer to town, right when Danny was perfect age to go the kindergarten; five.
His life from there was normal, though he was a little lonely being an only child and having to stay home most of the time to do chores and help take care of the house with his mother. Up until the age he was 13, he spent most of him time at home and inside.
Then, life took an interesting turn, his parents won the lottery, and his life got easier. They used it to get right on their feet and from the lucky day; His life was just like any other teenage existence. Full of friends, fun, parties; But Daniel never forgot the closeness he always shared with both of his parents.
Personality:
Wild. Fun. Sensitive. He loves to party and have a good time, but he also knows when to be quiet. He usually is just himself, though whenever he's nervous he tries to be someone else; Someone 'cool'. He is a very loving guy and would give his life for any of his friends, and especially his girlfriend. One of his bad qualities is his distrusting, dishonest secrecy. He hates telling people things because he never really trusts anyone. Though he is himself, one thing he will never openly admit is the fact he is such a softy.
Hobbies and Intrests:
Swimming, Partying, Drinking, Playing football.
Anything Else:
He knows how to tango. And is very proud of it.

(Just thought I showed give the person who took over my character a little bit of history, so he could actually be played somewhat correctly. I'm outta here....)
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:11 pm

awwww man.. I don't have a guy friend yet. (lonely :*P)

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heyimcassie on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Hey, is the spot for boy #1 taken yet? (:

heyimcassie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!