Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summer Love β™₯ [closed]

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Summer Love β™₯ [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:16 pm

β™₯
This is a closed roleplay between all.smiles and xxLilly

Aaliyah Rose,20

It was her first hour in Hawaii and Aaliyah was already making plans to hit up the beach. Her cousin insisted that they go out to eat espically after that long grusome flight that she had but Aaliyah knew that her body couldn't handle more food. Aaliyah always got bored on a planes so all she ever did was eat, eat beyond what her body could take in. "Mia, it was a long flight. You know how I get on long flights." she said to her thoughful cousin as they got into her car. "I just wanna get to the beach and relax and have fun." she told her with a smile. Her cousin Mia looked at her and chuckled "Alright, its your vacation.I won't ruin it for you." she said and then began driving home so they could put Aaliyah's luggage away.

Aalyiah and her cousin got to the beach about an hour later. They had to unpack some of Aaliyah's stuff and get ready so it took a while. Aaliyah wore cute denim booty shorts and a white halter top. She moussed her hair so now it was nice wavy, she took off her sunglasses for a moment to get a view of the beach. "Oh my," she said completely dazzled by the beauty of the beach "This is amazing." she whispered in awe to her cousin. Her cousin chuckled and shrugged "I know." she replied as if it were nothing. "Now come on, I invited some friends and now you can meet them." she said to her as she glanced around the beach in search for her friends. "Oh they're over there, playing soccer" said Mia taking her cousins hand and leading her there. Aaliyah watched them play soccer and had an uneasy look on her face "We're not gonna be playing soccer with them right?" she asked Mia "Because me plus ball equals bad combination. I'm sure to hit someone on the head" she warned her but her cousin didn't listen. She introduced Mia to the gang and then began playing with them. Aaliyah tried avoiding the ball as much as possible but then it popped up infront of her out of nowhere. "Oh no, please don't let it hit anyone." she prayed and then she squeezed her eyes shut and kicked the ball as hard as she could.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Summer Love β™₯ [closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Despite it being early morning, a large number of people had already started to gather up at Myer's beach. Some were familiar faces, others were strangers, and the rest were the years tourists. Matthew sat up on the large lifeguard chair by the beach, eyes scanning the morning crowd. As usual, Matthew had taken the early shift from eight to two-thirty, on the warm, sunny summer weekend. A few children were already estatic, and full of energy, splashing around the cold icy water of Hawaii. Their parents were leaning back on their beach chairs, chatting it up with their husbands/wives or flipping over a latest fashion magazine. It wasn't just families who crowded the beach, a few friends from school were there as well, playing volleyball or soccer. Matthew got down from his chair, as one of his friends called him to join. They'd invited Matthew to join in the volleyball game, since they were short some players. Matthew ultimately agreed - he loved playing beach volleyball. After years of practice, Matthew has never met someone who can beat him. "It's on." Matthew grinned, as he served the ball first. He had his 'game face' on, and ran his fingers through his hair unconciously, before he served the ball.

He wore a pair of camo swim shorts, and stood shirtless under the beating sun. Sweat was already starting to trickle his tanned face during half-time, and his mouth yearned for water. He walked over to his bench, planning to get a sip of the water under the lifeguard's cooler. Bending over to get his drink, suddenly a large soccer ball hit him on his back, causing water to spill out on his chest. Wiping his mouth from water, Matther expected the culprit to be a group of litte kids. He kept his grip on the cold bottle, glacing to where the soccer ball had come from. Blinking, he was astonished to find a black haired teenager looking at him guiltily. He picked up the ball, closer the water bottle and dropping it back into the ice chest, and turned back to the girl. "Is this yours?" He called after her.
β™₯ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."β™₯

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 am

Aaliyah bit her lip and cursed under her breath at her stupid coordination. She knew she looked like a complete idiot by hitting someone on the head wtih a ball, it was like highschool gym class all over again. "Oh god, I'm so sorry." Aaliyah apolgized as she ran over to the boy. "I told them not to let me play, but they didn't listen. I'm so completly sorry." she said again knowing the ball hitting him probably hurt.
Last edited by all.smiles on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:07 am

(He isn't wearing a shirt, he's shirtless. D: )

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:50 am

(LMAO! my bad, I swear I'm dyslexic! editing post now ^_^' )

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:25 pm

(It's fine! xD)

As the girl came closer, Matthew picked up the rather large soccer ball. Despite it being rather heavy, the ball didn't seem to have caused any pain on his back. He blinked, adjusting to the bright light of the sun, "It's okay. It happens all the time." He said, before looking up at the girl. He paused, studying her for a moment. He didn't seem to recognize her from around here, so he assumed she was staying as a tourist. He smiled, "Hey - uhm, I'm Matthew." He handed the girl the soccer ball. "The life guard." Obviously. Idiot. His mind whispered, as Matthew tried to ignore those thoughts. The girls standing it front of him was stunningly pretty; she had long wavy, black curls that framed her face, and a charming, drop dead smile that made Matthew's stomach churn. "That was some kick you got there." He joked, laughing slightly.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:55 pm

Now that she had a moment to breathe from all the apolgizing, she actually looked at this boy properly. She couldn't believe that she failed to notice how hot he actually looked. Great, you hit the hot life gaurd, she thought to herself in her head. Aaliyah couldn't help but turn pink as he mentioned her kick, she always knew she had a rather feirce kick. "Ugh, I know." she as she took the ball into her hands. "I'am really very sorry, I hope it doesn't hurt" she said trying to read the emotions on his face to figure out if she really hurt him or not. "Oh and I'm Aaliyah by the way.. I'm new here as you probably can notice."

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Matthew laughed, grinning widly, which brought attention to his dark, charming brown eyes. "Nice to meet you, Aaliyah." He said, bowing slightly. "That's a beautiful name." He smiled, giving the charming lady his hand. Changing the subject to his back, Matt rubbed his left shoulder, a spot where the ball had hit him. "It's a litte sore." He lied to Aaliyah in hopes to having her stay longer. It's been a while since Matthew saw a beaut' like her around Hawaii. He faked a sigh, "You know what would really help?" He asked her, looking thoughtful.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Aaliyah couldn't help but give him a warm smile, she could tell that he wasn't really hurt and that he was just flirting with her.Her boyfriend back home in Whistler played enough of thoes tricks on her so she knew how boys would secretly flirt. The thought of her boyfriend made her realize what situation she was in. A little flirting never hurts anyone.. Aaliyah thought and caught gaze with Matthew. "Yea? what would really help?" she chuckled going along with him.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Matthew surpressed a smile, trying to hide his enjoyment. Groaning slightly, he rubbed the back of his shoulder. Tilting his head, a hurt expressed his face as he pursed his lips forward. His mouth set shut, "A shoulder massage right about here." He responded, opening his eyes as he looked reluctantly at Aaliyah. He kept his hands rubbing at his neck, releasing a small smile at her.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Aaliyah chuckled rolling her eyes. "Yea right" she said knowing he was jsut faking it. "How about I buy you some ice cream? I know that would really have you feeling better." she said with a smile on her face.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Matthew then pretended to look let down, "Aww." He sighed, looked down to the floor, surpressing another grin. He looked up at Aaliyah's fair face as she suggested to take him out for ice cream instead. He wondered her face, pretending to debate whether he felt on agreeing. "Okay." He finally agreed and then smiling.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Tue May 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Aaliyah smiled back at him, walking along with him to the ice cream stand. " So have you always lived in Hawaii?" she asked him trying to make some small talk so it wouldn't be awkward. She moved all her hair to one side, making her gorgeous black hair flow down her chest and revealing her beautiful butterfly tattoo that was painted on the side of her neck. As they walked down to the ice-cream stand, the beautiful white sand made its away around the tiny corners of her toes, making her smile "Must be heavenly living here" she said meaning to say it her head, but it came out from her lips.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Wed May 04, 2011 4:08 pm

(I forgot if we made character sheets for them, we didn't right?)

They walked down the beach boardwalk together, heading towards the old ice cream stand. "Pretty much, yeah." Matthew shrugged slightly, smiling at Aaliyah. He watched her part her hair to the side, glancing at the nape of her neck when her tattoo caught his eye. He grinned, knowing that was really hot. He didn't mention it was though, unsure whether it would make her angry or not. He glanced at the crashing waves down by the beach, "So where are you from?" He asked, "I've seen a lot of pretty girls around here, but never one as pretty as you." He grinned, "You definitely aren't from here."

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Wed May 04, 2011 6:04 pm

(No I don't think so :] )

Aaliyah couldn't help blush as soon as he said that. She had gotten compliments before,but of course many of them had her feel degraded because men would usually refer to as sexual object. But when he called her pretty, it was a different feeling, she knew he was saying it from the heart. "Your so sweet." she smiled as the apple of her cheeks turned a slight pink colour. "Yeah I'am definately not from here..you can probably tell from my missing tan" she giggled as they reached the ice cream stand. "I'm actually from Whistler,Canada..where there's a hell lot snow and mountains, complete opposite from here actually." she said as her eyes observed the stand. "One scoop of vanilla please." she said to the man working there "And you'll have?" she asked Matthew.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 pm

(Okay :D)

Mathew smiled when Aaliyah blushed, "Canada?" He asked her, looking at the ice cream stand when they had arrived. He peered down at the containers inside the freezer, telling the man that he wanted two scoops of chocolate. The old man grinned slightly, recognizing Matthew since he came almost daily. "A few of my cousins live there, actually." Matthew contined talking to Aaliyah, "They live in Toronto though." He said, and watch the old man open the freezer, beginning to scoop out the vanilla first. He took a out a few bills from his pocket, "I'll pay."

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 pm

"Nonsense" Aaliyah said stopping him from paying by taking his hand and pushing it back. "I'm the one that hit you with a soccer ball, so I have to pay." she said with her bright sweet smile. As the man handed Aaliyah and Matthew their ice-cream she reached into her bag, pulling out her Coach wallet and pulling out a twenty and handing it to the man with a polite smile. " Speaking of Toronto, its an amazing city..the best of the best. I was actually born and raised there but then we moved to Whistler when I was around 16 for my dad's snow boarding career." she stated as she recived the change from the cashier, giving him a tip as both of them headed back.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 am

Matthew looked up when Aaliyah stopped his hand, he sighed, wanting to protest, but eventually put his money away and let her pay. "If you say so," He sighed, and watched her take out her wallet. The old man gave them their ice cream, and Matthew said a polite 'thank you.' They started walking back to the beach, and Aaliyah started to talk again, " Oh really?" He responded with some curiousity in his voice. He tasted the chocolate ice cream in his hand, "You know I've never seen snow before, not around here at least, only on TV."

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby all.smiles on Sun May 08, 2011 9:02 pm

"Your kidding me!" she gasped "Shut up, you have to come to Whistler for vacation, there's like so much snow there..you'll get tired of seeing it" she chuckled and then realized how open and comfortable she was being with him, as if she had known him forever. Usually it took her a while to be open with poeple, but for him it was different. "Sorry if Im talking to much" she blushed "Tell me more about yourself." she smiled.

all.smiles
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm

"Yeah," Matthew laughed slightly, glancing at Aaliyah's shocked expression. "Is it really that unbelievable?" He asked her in disbelief, laughing. He noticed how comfortable Aaliyah felt around him and was slightly relieved. It was good she could be herself. "Well," He paused, licking his ice cream cone, "What do you want to know?" He looked at her in question, pretty much open to anything.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!