Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Summoner Chronicles

Summoner Chronicles

a part of “Summoner Chronicles”, a fictional universe by guru101.

Angels, demons, ghosts, and ghouls. Only the best can be a true summoner. Now join in this story my dear hunters. The story of how a class of outcast summoners saved the earth, heaven, and even hell.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Summoner Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Summoner Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:44 am

Thank you for that North, and I understand. Also Sathandra I hope your mother gets well. Ummm I really apologize for being gone so dang long. I wont be able to post tonight because my brain is liquified from crunching to submit an essay test before midnight, but you got my promise that it will happen tomorrow nigh. (and damn Walt. Talkin smack to an angel lol. I think I felt a bit of sympathy pain for Jeston, ouch.) School isn't the only reason I've been away though. I kinda sortof waited out for 14 hours in front of Best Buy to get a PS4 and my soul was absorbed into it's awesomeness for the past 3 or so days.

Soo yeah....I apologize and offer my life.

I'm trying to decide if I should feel bad for making a seppuku joke now...

Also I loved the Loki horse thing. It took me a second to get the joke but when I did it was just amazing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

guru101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:43 am

@guru ~ ...
There is no excuse! You're grounded. Now hand me the PS4 for safe keeping.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:49 am

Guru, there is no way to talk your way out of this. So now, your punishment.

Alright, I'll try to lay off the Tom Hiddleston stuff. I plan to grab a PS4 in a couple of years, when they've come out with improved models, worked out most of the bugs and the price has dropped a hundred or two, as it usually does in two years. Plus, since there's no backwards capability, I wouldn't have enough games on it to be worth it for a long while. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go play some FFVII on my PS1.

(Also, Thesis paper being turned in today, so hopefully I'll have a bit more time next time I'm up to post.)
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 pm

@ Everyone ~ Cortez asked me to let ya'll know she's been called into work all day and tonight. 0-0 So no posts from her quite yet.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:59 am

@Luna: Pish this thing is getting buried with me. I'm generally cheap as Scrooge McDuck so when I buy something this big its not leaving my sight forever.

@Walt: Yeah I was gonna buy it, and then resell it for a profit to all those parents whos kids want one and thought they could get one without pre-ordering it or waiting in line for 12 hours. Sadly the resell price was only 200 dollars more on average and that was iffy If I was gonna get it, and I suffered waaay to long in the cold. So I got a bit attached and decided to keep it. I am sad about there being no backwards capability, but they will eventually get those ps1and 2 games on the ps4 like they did the 3. They have a few good games out for it, but I'm satiating my hunger on battle field 3 right now. I'm just waiting for FF14 and kingdom hearts 3. Also pish, your so behind the times. *Goes and plays FFVII on steam*

guru101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:12 am

You kids and your hippity-hoppity ways. I'm going to go play Clockwork Knight on my Sega Saturn, that's right, I said a Saturn. And I'm proud of it.

I'm reading up on the new posts. Should I work on a new one or wait for others to post?

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:16 pm

IM ALIIIIVE!!! *collapses*

My apologies for taking forever to post! My boss is trying to root out the weak ones in our tribe by calling us back and forth..back and forth....back...and forth..*twitches*..at odd hours...

Go ahead and post Walt! Feel free as a bird to post as you please! *flitters away*

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:27 pm

*cracks knuckles* I am DETERMINED to get everything done today! I will conquer and get this post posted tonight!

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello my peoples. I bid thee to post.

guru101
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 am

I set a personal goal of at least 400 words in a post. It's kept me from putting in posts that were too small, but I keep coming up short. Not a little short, but about two hundred words short. With Thanksgiving and finals both fast approaching, I'm a little distracted and can't think of how to fill a quality post, but I am trying.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:39 pm

Happy Thanksgiving errybody!!! Hope it was a joyous turkey day for all!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm really, really sorry but I have to drop out. I really like this and I'm so sorry, but I've got some things going on and my cat just died. I get very close to my pets and... *clears throat* Anyway. I can't keep going right now. I may check in later to see how things are going and maybe see if there's any way to come back in, but I doubt it. Again, I'm really sorry, I really enjoyed this and was looking forward to this.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby guru101 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:21 am

That's fine walt =). I'm very sorry about your cat, and I hope things get better for you. The way things are looking though you may not miss much. I assume things are slow as heck right now due to finals coming up. I know that I've been kept pretty busy.

guru101
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!