Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Super Human

Super Human: The Super Power RP

a part of “Super Human”, a fictional universe by Gorman Conall.

Some humans have developed powers normally only seen in movies and comic books, hate distrust follows them everywhere. Yet a bigger threat looms to consume all, super or not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super Human”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Super Human: The Super Power RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:00 pm

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/super-human/#introduction

Read the intro and send me some character apps, feel free to ask some questions in here. I would be glad to answer them.
Last edited by Gorman Conall on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Super Human: The Super Power RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 am

Machubi-Uniki your character has been approved, its a great bio. Just exert caution using telepathy on another player. Hopefully we get some more players soon :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:58 am

Thank you. About using telepathy on another character one of the reasons I put in that she can only manipulate the weak minded was for that purpose. If I do wish to manipulate someone I will most definately ask first.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 am

I should note I wont be adding the main villains bio to the character list until it has been revealed and information regarding it has been accessed in the RP itself. I did however add a small bio for a hero character that is connected to the plot. A day or so and we should have more players I would imagine.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerenityGrace on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:33 pm

I am really looking forward to this RP. I hope we get more members!!

SerenityGrace
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:08 pm

As do I ^-^

This is a new kind of character for me: not quite good but not evil through and through....I usually play one side of the fence rather than both....should be interesting for me! ^-^

BTW Serenity I love your character: kinda vampiric but yet still human with a medical reason for a need of blood. LOVE IT! ^-^

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 am

You have been approved Valor, welcome long time no see :D

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:27 am

Yay. n_n
It took me a while to think up a character, but I knew I had to join this. I'm glad you and Serenity are back. (:

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerenityGrace on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Its nice to be back! we moved and got roadrunner!!! So now our internet is GREAATTT!!!!! :D

SerenityGrace
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

I have received two more character applications they are both great but I need a few details in each of them edited and then I will approve them no problem. I have PMed both of the applicants.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Adrian Shadoan, Dreaming_Nightmare, Soviet Rei. You're characters have all been approved. We now have enough players to actually start the RP after you see a post by me then you all may start posting as well, though we are starting I want to note to anyone else reading this topic that the RP is ALWAYS open and will remain that way. So anyone wishing to join may send me a character application.

You guys can have you're characters start in any of the four nations I have under the places tab. The united states, England, Russia, or Japan. But keep in mind that we have so few players currently that sometime or another your character may have to travel somewhere else to be where certain events are. Make sure to post under the place you're character is currently in.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT. Keep a close eye on the earth place tab because some of my posts will be made there as well.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Err...is a little cussing (british and english) alright. No overwhelming and such! I know that completely but maybe a little......

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm

As long as you aren't violating the rules of the website then its fine with me.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 pm

I hope you don't mind the length too much.... ^-^ my first posts are usually pretty long......... -.-'

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm

I would love to join but the link doesnt take me anywhere. ?.?

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 am

Yeah it looked like the link was broken, I fixed it now though.

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:41 am

Thanks alot.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gorman Conall on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 am

JimmyKnoles, AznMafia, your characters have been approved.

AznMafia when writing please put a space after a period, it makes large paragraph's much easier to read

Gorman Conall
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyKnoles on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Crud, forgot to change the place thing for my latest post, oh well my bad.

JimmyKnoles
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!