Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*Super Recognizable RolePlay*

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

*Super Recognizable RolePlay*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 am

(OOC : This is the IC chat for this. Please do not post OOC here.)

Al was sitting on the worn out coach in his basement. His knees were pulled up to his chest, and he ignored the blaring of Jrock music his T.V. was emitting. He didn't noticed the open space, the wide walls, or even the door leading to the street. It was unlocked, he knew, but the only ones who could open it were his friends. Long ago one of them had fallen into it, and the handle had broken. Rather then fixing it, he'd left it alone.

The only way to open the door was to turn the handle to the left, while pushing down and not leaning on the door at all. Despite this, Al wasn't paying any attention. He was staring at his white ceiling, listening to the background hum of his small fridge, and he watched as a beetle slowly crawled around, looking for something Al couldn't even fathom.

A sudden impulse shot through Al, and he closed his gaping mouth slowly. He reached into his pocket and he pulled out his sleek Nokia XR7 phone, that could probably pilot a plane, and he punched in a few numbers. Ring ring. Ring ring. Ring ring. after nearly a minute the ringing stopped, and a voicemail picked up.

"You have reached the number of Sophia Alexand-". The cool feminine voice cut off abruptly. Al let the phone fall next to him, and it slid off the couch, crashing to the floor in-between the two disconnected pieces. After they'd found the ugly, pea green couch, Al and his friends had gone nuts with a chain saw, cutting it straight it half. They'd had fun, but now, to Al, it felt lonely.

He sighed softly, and he pulled his knees back to his chest. He let his head fall onto the couch cushion, and he stared at the ceiling again, his mouth slightly open. The beetle was fighting a fly now. Al watched in morbid fascination. At the back of his mind, he remembered his friends were coming over soon, but he pushed the thought away. The beetle was kicking the flys ass.
Hello. I am Destablization. If I posted in your Interest Check, please read the following.

I post using a phone. That means I can't do certain things.
I can't use the Roleplay Tab.
I can't use Chat.
I sometimes make small spelling mistakes.
-Roleplay Info-
I don't like being the center of a roleplay. I like being the side character. To me, they have true depth.
I don't mind dying in a roleplay.

That's all, and I hope we have fun together !

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Destablization
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: *Super Recognizable RolePlay*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:06 pm

“You ungrateful little brat!” Reggie Evans shouted as he grabbed his daughter by the arm and dragged her tiny body up the stairs. She was fighting back sobs as he tugged her step by step. She struggled against him, trying to make him let go. He held his grip firm and the beginning of a bruise could be seen forming. Once they’d reached the door to Jacey’s room, he opened the door and tossed her in like old garbage. “You stay in there till you stop being a bitch.”

The door slammed shut and the young girl shook like a leaf. She hated living here but it wasn’t like she had a choice. Her father would forget to feed himself and eventually die. She hated him with everything in her tiny body, but she wouldn’t wish death upon him. Her shakes slowly subsided and she stood up from the plush carpet of her floors.

She grabbed a black satchel and filled it with a few days’ worth of clothes, knowing she’d probably be staying at Alphonse’s house until her dad calmed down. After double-checking that she had everything she need, she opened a window and climbed out of it silently.

Jacey stood outside of the basement door and took deep breaths to calm her shaking. She didn’t want to be freaking out when she walked into the room that was her sanctuary. A few more minutes of this, she finally felt calm. She grabbed the door handle and opened it the proper way. She let out a small laugh as she remembered when she had tripped into the door, damaging it.

“Al, that is a depressing thing to walk in on.” She remarked as she walked into the room. “Seriously, what the hell are you doing?” Grinning, she made her way to his side and plopped down onto the couch. A small hand reached out to ruffle his dark hair fondly.

The pair had known each other their whole lives and Jacey had recently been developing certain feelings so him… Not that he knew. He was totally oblivious.
The name seems rather ironic if I’m an insomniac, doesn’t it? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Johnny was walking down the street backwards as he headed for Al's place. Backpack at his side set up with a pair of clothes and a laptop. Charger along with it just in case the item died on him. Johnathan was not the nerd type but he was an internet addict at times. It made for a good time when friends wanted new music and such.

As he went his eyes were up looking at the star was just an amazed look. He wasn't a star gazer but the twinkling little lights up so high made him always give them a long look. It wasn't the safest thing when he was walking quickly backwards down the side walk.

Heading down Alphonse's street were there was a street pole every so feet. Many times he had ran into them, one time busting his head open. Quite comical to Johnny seeing the blood on his hand when he felt the blood on his neck then head. Though that had been months ago and tonight was going to be great.

No trips to the ER and just the group hanging out like they always do. Listening to music and just having a good ol'time.

Some time on though Johnathan stopped and looked off to his side. He smiled and rushed off to Al's house and inside quickly. Heading right to the basement frowning as he got to the door. He hated that door, just the way you had to open it. Johnny thought about knocking but knew it wouldn't be right.

He scratched the top of his head and pouted then bit his lip. At first he shook then handle then shook his head that wasn't right. Then he pushed on it but even that wasn't it which caused him to pout again. Sounding like a whimpering dog. "Why can't he just fix this door..." Johnny muttered then smiled.

It went off like a light bulb and he turned the door to the left and pushed. He had got the item open but then he kicked the item. "Jerk!" Johnathan shouted then started down the steps quickly.

"I'm here my mates...." Johnny said smiling then looked to see Al and Jacey sitting on the couch together. "Aw, that's just rubbish. No room for Johnny?"

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Al didn't react as Jacey came in. He kept staring up at the ceiling, until he felt the small section of couch he was sitting in dip down under her slight weight. She placed a hand on his hand, and his mouth widened a small bit as a reaction. He didn't move, but he glanced slightly to his left staring at her. He instantly knew something was wrong.

She may not have noticed, but she was favoring her arm very slightly, and beneath the cusp of her shirt, a dark disguisting bruise was forming. Al centered his eyes back on the ceiling, though the beetle was long gone.

He slowly unfolded his legs, letting them slide lazily to the ground, and he laid there, limp. A sudden bang on the door informed him that Johnny was here, and a very small smile lifted Al's lips, but it vanished instantly.

Johnny pushed his way in, and he groaned. Once again he had showed up to see Al and Jacey together, alone. Al thought about that for a moment. That seemed to happen quite a lot recently, but he pushed the thought from his mind. Most likely she was an alien trying to eat his brain.

That new thought pushed its way into Al's mind, and he tried to grab at it. He wouldn't mind really. It probably wouldn't hurt a lot. Suddenly Al realized how ridiculous that was. She was too cute to be an alien, or at least he thought so. Aliens tended to be green or something.

Al let himself slide like his legs, off the couch, until he thumped to the floor, his hair partially under it. His mouth still agape, he closed his eyes. "Hey Jacey, Johnny... welcome to my humble abode. My parents aren't going to be here for a few weeks, and they wanted me to tell you, you're bad influences on me, and you aren't allowed in the house."

Al abruptly shot straight up, his eyes open and his mouth shut. "But its okay, because I told them I had new friends. They won't remember your names or faces anyways." Al flopped back onto the floopr. "I guess we should wait for Amaya. Isn't she your new friend or something Jacey?" Al opened one eye to stare up at her. "She knows where we are right? I haven't met her yet. She'll probably not like me." Al closed his eye again, and he quickly spun his body around, putting his feet up on the couch, and keeping his back on the floor.

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Jacey rolled her eyes at Johnny. “There is always room for you, idiot.” She patted the spot where Al had recently vacated. She glanced down at Al and raised an eyebrow. “I thought I was a good influence. Well anyways, yeah she should be here soon. I don’t know if she’ll know how to get in, but we can always open it later.” She gave a tiny shrug that made her wince in pain.

Jacey grabbed his feet and placed them in her lap. She untied the shoelaces and left them hanging. “There, now I am done.” She wasn’t sure why she had done that, it just seemed like fun. She grinned over at Johnny. “Glad to see you didn’t hit your head this time.” She leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes, Al’s legs still in her lap.

She began humming a quiet song to herself and let her mind drift. Her arm and body were a little achy from Reggie’s tough grip and the throw, but she’d be fine. Course, she knew eventually he’d end up killing her. One day he’d just get so violent that he snuffed out her life. She wondered if anyone would notice that she had died. Probably not.

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Johnny looked to Al then to Jacey back and forth he was debating the floor now or the couch. If he chose the floor he could sit by Al, if he chose the couch he could badger Jacey about this so called friend. "Yay!" He said smiling as he ran and jumped over of the couch.

Going over Al as he plopped down and grinned looking to Jacey. His bag lading off side of him on the side Jacey was on as he turned and looked to the girl. "Who's coming Jacey, is she cute. Have you told her anything about me?" Johnathan was a way hyper person when trying to talk with people.

He grabbed her shirt arm and tugged it a bit. "Come on tell me..." Johnny wined not thinking or noticing her arm was badly bruised.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Al saw what Johnny was doing so he quickly pushed himself up. He pulled his legs of Jayce and he crouched down next to his friends. He softly reached a hand out, and he rested it gently on Johnny's hand. "Give her a second to catch her breath." Al softly took his hands off and he slowly grabbed Jayce's arm.

He lifted the sleeve of her shirt up, revealing the large purple/black bruise. It was the perfect shape of her fathers hand. Al let the sleeve fall back into place, and he skirted around the couch. He reached into his small fridge until he pulled out a can of his custom ordered blue raspeberry soda. He walked back around the cough, and he knelt down again.

This time he lifted Jayce's shirt sleeve up to her shoulder, letting it support itself. He held the can softly to the bruise, and he closed his eyes, remaining motionless.

After nearly a full minute he stopped, opened his eyes and set the can down in Jayce's lap. He flopped down hard on the floor again, resuming his previous position. He opened his mouth slowly. "Jayce..-" Al abruptly clamped his mouth shut, and he started to hum "Its a small world" offtune.

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

A hiss filled the air in the large basement as Johnny touched a painful spot on her arm. She knew Johnny meant no harm it’s just that he got excited sometimes. Jacey opened her mouth to yell at him but stopped when she felt Al’s cold hand on her arm.

She watched as he lifted her green shirtsleeve and flinched as he stared at it. She didn’t want him to see her so… weak and defenseless. She wasn’t that kind of person. He got up from the couch and opened the small fridge, bringing out a soda. He came back and placed it against her bruise. Jacey watched him close his eyes and had to fight the feeling to reach out and smooth his hair back. He was just taking care of his best friend; that was all.

She glanced over to Johnny. “She is cute, I guess. I don’t know how to judge if a girl is cute seeing as I’m a girl too.” She laughed quietly. “No I didn’t mention you to her, Johnny.”

Al’s quiet voice made her snap her head to look at him. “What were you going to say, Al? Tell me, please?” He green eyes were wide and pleading, needing to know what he was going to say. They never talked about the fact that she was beaten and she wanted to know about what he thought.

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:20 pm

"Don't worry mom I'll be fine...yea I'm just going over to one of my friend's...friend's house" Amaya stated as she laughed happily at the end of her sentence trying to make sense of what she just said. She walked down the street from her home, just barely leaving to go see her friend Jacey at her friend's house just a few blocks away.

Amaya had never been invited to go over to someone's house before so this was so exciting to her, she had many friends but she'd never been over to their homes before.

"Bye bye mom see you in three weeks, have fun okay?" Amaya said happily and hanged up her V8 LG cell as her mother hanged up in the other end. She walked down the street waving hello to who ever she knew and even the people she didn't know a common habit for her to do where ever she went. Her long brown-orange hair flowing behind her in two twin ponytails, her large green eyes sprakling with the sunlight outside.

Due to her helpful nature on her why to see Jacey she ended up helping people on her way to the address she was given. She helped an old women with her bags, helped catch a run away cat for a little girl and even help fix a chain in a bicycle for a preteen boy. Yes, the house she was suppose to be at was very close to where she lived but she took so long helping the people around her she didn't notice what time it was or basically she forgot where she was suppose to be.

"Bye bye, have fun" Amaya yelled as she waved good bye to the boy who she'd fixed the bike for a few moments ago, "Hmmm I was suppose to do something...or was going somewhere...what was it..." she stated out loud thinking. She tapped her chin trying to remember what she was suppose to do or be "Ah! Oh my goodness! Jacey!" Amaya yelled in surpirse, shock for forgetting she was suppose to see Jacey. She ran down the street as quickly as she could her face showing worry and shock still.

Once she arrived to the address she stopped at the front of Jacey's friend's house panting, breathing heavily due to her running at her top speed. Due to how tired she was she ended up falling on her butt totally still out of breath "Damn...I should...keep track...of...time" Amaya panted still, some sweat falling down the side of her forehead. She stood up slowly and wipped her forehead with the sleeve of her sweater-shirt and took deep even breaths to calm herself down. "Okay...okay all better" Amaya stated to herself in a whisper as she took he rlast breath and walked forward up to the house.

"Hmmm Jacey said to use...the basement...outside door?" Amaya stated out loud to herself. She approached the said door curiously, her experssion of that of a small child looking for easter eggs. "Ummm should I knock?...or enter...well that is if its open..." she mummbled to herself. Amaya decided to knock first, so she did, no answer, she knocked again very gentle but still loud enough "Hmm I wonder if they are even in there..." she thought out loud to herself. Amaya placed both her hands on her hips an turend around "I'll try the front door" she stated casually her face normal and not smiling. When she took her first step Amaya hadn't noticed a large rock was under her feet and she trip backward due to her boots heel. Amaya fell right on the basement doors laning on her back, causing dust and what not fly all over the place. Her hair was all over her face and her back and filled with dust, and some of her outfit was dirty as well. "Ouchy..." Amaya mummbled as shesat up rubbing her back "...this is what I get for wearing high heels today..." she mummbled to herself unaware her friend Jacey was there and her two best friends.

====================
(Not sure how the basement thing worked so I did my best on it XD)
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:49 am

"Later Mom!" Demetri shouted as he ran fullspeed for the door, running into it comically before opening it and charging out. He had only lived three houses away from Al luckily, so he had decided to get the exercise and run there. While he was running, he had managed to put his trademark goggles on his head and then began singing in Japanease while the passerbys looked at him in shock, and wonder. When he was getting closer to the basement door, he managed to see a girl with orange ponytails fall through it. He chortled slightly in amusement and sped off toward her.

"Ehehe... you okay?" he asks, helping her up while manageing not to laugh at her misfourtune. Its not that he was making fun of her, it was just a funny sight to see, especially if you didn't know the person who fell.

"Wait, you just feel through a door, so it must have hurt" he realizes, a childish look of glee upon his face. "Forgive me for that, I'm Demetri. What's your name? I've never really seen you here before" he states bluntly, holding his hand out for the girl to shake.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Al lifted his head from the floor, shifting his legs slightly to the side of Jacey. "Oh. Someone fell through the door. Probably the Military here to take us to orphanages because all our parents go on a fatal plane crash." Al dropped his head, wincing as it banged on the floor.

"Oh no. I probably have a concussion, and aliens are now reading my brain while they try to figure out if our planet is habitable." Al sighed. "Nevermind. Aliens can't read my brain. Its not a book you know." Al looked up again. "Oh. Its Dimka, and someone on the floor. Probably a mugger Dimka tackled and brought here so he can make her apologize."

Al suddenly pulled his legs off the couch, kicking himself into a backwards somersault. He spun just as he reached the T.V., and he pushed himself off the floor. He walked over to Dimka and the girl who'd fallen. He put his face right up next to hers, and he stared at her with his eyes half closed. "Oh wait, you're not a mugger. You don't have a knife. You must be Jayce's friend. Uh you're Amaya right?"

Al straightened up, and walked back to the couch, falling into his former position, resting his legs in Jayce's lap.

(OOC I like how I'm taking Al's personality differently. Its funnier <3)

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Amaya looked up to see a brown hair male in front of her looked rather happy at her fall. She thought how she must look like at the moment and thought it was rather funny herself. Amaya took the male's hand to stand up dusting herself off with her free hand, "Thank you" she told him happily, laughing a bit. "Yea it hurt but not that much" Amaya stated giggling lightly, she took the guys hand as she cleane it off on her already pink sweater shirt "I'm Amaya Lockheart, Nice to meet you". Amaya turned her head a bit hearing a voice next her she jumped back a bit due to the unknown male been so close to her. She looked at him oddly, one eyebrow raised in curiousity, wow this kid is weird...I like him, he sounds like a fun person be around with she thought in her head gleefully. Amaya turned her head a bit and saw Jayce as the strange male placed his legs on top of her lap "Hey Jayce!" Amaya yelled happily as she ran to her and gave her a BIG hug at her left side as to not to bother the two males next to her. "You look like a mess Jayce, are you okay?" she asked worried-shocked, it wasn't fake like most people would think her reaction was it was how she truly felt at seeing her friend. Amaya may haven't known Jayce for years and years but she was good at reading people over and something was wrong with Jayce even if she was smiling.

Amaya looked around her thinking over her question that maybe Jayce didn't wish to speak about it, so she thought to introduce herself to Jayce's friends. "Oh umm hi everyone, I"m Amaya Lockheart, Jayce's friend its ery nice to meet you all" she greeted happily, a bright smile on her face even if she had just fallen out a door.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Demetri stuck out his tounge childishly at Al and asked, "Does this harmless nice girl look anything like a burglar Al? I think you just scared her with your invasion of space". He smiles at Al and waves a greeting at the others before giving his attention back to Amaya

He smiled excitedly and nodded as she told him her name. 'Amaya seems cool, I hope she becomes part of our little group' he thinks as he bounds over to his special spot in Al's basement, a small beanbag chair in the corner of the room next to the refridgorator. Before he positioned himself in it, he grabbed one of the many blue-raspberry sodas out of the refridgorator. He then sat in the chair and crossed his legs in comfort, opening the soda and taking a sip. He smiled and looked at Amaya as she introduced herself to the others cheerfully, despite her rather commical entrance. He could get used to her cheerfullness in the group, he thought as he took a longer swig of his soda.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Jacey glanced up as Amaya burst in. She would have hopped up to help her and to make sure she was ok, but Al’s leg’s in her lap and Johnny hanging onto her prevented her from getting up. Demetri followed in after and Jacey grinned as he stared at Amaya. So it seemed someone had a crush…

Jacey watched, amused, as Al began spinning possible reasons for the girl’s entrance. Her personal favorite had been the mugger coming to apologize. Amaya ran over and gave her a hug, which Jacey returned with vigor. “Oh yeah, I’m okay.” Amaya wasn’t aware of her home life and abusive father and Jacey would keep it that way as long as she could.

After Amaya had introduced herself to the gang Demetri made his way to ‘his spot’. No one sat there because it was just a common fact that it was HIS spot. Al placed his legs on her lap again and she began to play with the shoestrings. She tied it in many different way- more than you could imagine!

“I’m glad you found the house okay, Amaya.” She added when silence filled the room.

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Johnny jumped up over Al and away from Jacey. He not stood in front of Amaya had out stretch to the girl with a smile on his face. "Your the cute girl. Jacey was right." John took Amaya hand and shook it with much enthusiasm. "I'm Johnathan, or John...or just Johnny." He said before letting her hand go and stepping back.

"I'm here to make the ladies happy..." He smirked then looked to Jacey. "Except her, she don't seem to like my charm to well. Every time I come in here I catch her and Al on the couch. Of course after they had made out."

Johnny sighed and looked to the ground like a sad little kid. "It's never during and I'm just getting annoyed at that."

(sorry not much but it's a post.)

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Al didn't pay attention to what was going on. He was staring up at the ceiling, though there was nothing to see in the white paint. It was expensive stuff, though he wasn't sure of the specifics. His parents had paid for a large remodel when they first moved in, and they'd simply walked into this perfect house.

Now he just thought it was cold.

A shiver went down his spine, culminating at his feet and he let out a sigh. "Hey, let's just stay in for the night. I wanted to go bowling before, but now it doesn't seem like fun." Al roughly rolled his feet off the couch and he pulled himself up. "Let's go upstairs and get some movies and food and whatnot. Everyones still okay for the sleepover right?" Al cocked his head at the question, then he spun around and headed up the narrow flight of stairs leading to the upstairs.

At the top, he pushed the aged wooden door open, and the door opened to another bright, white room. It held no pictures, but a large wooden desk with a very large, flat screen computer sat on it. Al barely noticed it as he turned left, down the hall that led into the kitchen.

The kitchen was large, sleek and silver. Glimmering appliances made various beeps and little lights glew as the kitchen "turned on". His parents had wasted thousands on a heat sensing kitchen. It was laughable.

Al looked to the right, and he opened a giant, floor to ceiling cupboard. He reached in, and began pulling out various amounts of junkfood. He'd stocked the cupboard just yesterday, so it was filled to the brim with all their favorites.

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oblivionboix on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:50 pm

(It feels like this awesomeness is withering away...that sucks! And sorry for not posting in a while, I just didn't know what to write, plus I turned fifteen a few days ago so I've been busy with that :P )

Demitri watched in slight interest as Al left out the basement, and his decision to hang around instead of going out. He smiled slightly to himself and pushed himself off of the small beanbag chair and, stumbling for a moment before gaining balance on his feet. A small thought clicked to him. He was being unusually quiet. Normally by now, Johnny would be killing him, or Jayce would be glaring holes into his head for his seemingly annoying antics.

He shrugs off his own abnormal behavior and begins to follow Al when he stops, getting the sudden urge to have a little fun. He looks back at Amaya, who was still on the couch at the time. "Attack!" he shouts in a surprisingly high pitch, jumping towards Amaya and landing on her lap. He then leaned in, a focused look on his face. Just when he had truly destroyed her bubble of personal space, he stopped moving in, and plucked her head with his index finger and thumb, smirking. "You had a spider on your head" he says cheerfully before laughing as he removed himself from her and walked up the stairs after Al, tripping over his own feet every few steps.

oblivionboix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamingForever on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Jacey rolled her eyes at Demetri’s idiocy and grinned at Amaya. “They are sort of weird but they’re all I got. They’re my life.” She smiled at her boys, the center of her whole universe. Life would be a boring shade of grey without them. They each had their own colors to add into the group. Purples, greens, yellows, and any color you can think of. It was an interwoven fabric of bright colors and it hid the dark colors of pain and sadness.

She followed Johnny up the stairs and glanced around in awe. She would never get over how beautiful the house was. She knew Al hated it and everything it stood for, but it was gorgeous. She silently walked through the house until she found the kitchen. Seeing Al’s back turned towards her, she ran forward, gave a big leap, and landed on his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist with confidence because she knew she was so tiny and lightweight that he could hold her. She placed her head on his shoulder and whispered in his ear. “Hey. You okay?” Without waiting for a response, she began to run her tiny hands through his soft hair. She always had loved messing with his hair.

DreamingForever
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!