Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Survival Instinct v2

Survival Instinct

a part of “Survival Instinct v2”, a fictional universe by Midori Shisuia.

Paranoia runs rampant in the general populace of the world. They know they’re being watched, that they’re being controlled; that they’re nothing more than sheep being led to the slaughter. But what can they do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survival Instinct v2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Survival Instinct

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midori Shisuia on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:33 pm

~+~+~Questions, Comments, and Concerns?~+~+~

[center]This thread can be used for a number of things: introductions, questions, comments, plot decisions, anything and everything can go here. Anything posted here will be reviewed by either Leiori or myself, no matter how much it may be and promptly responded too. A fair warning though, Leiori is known for her penchant of rambling and should you engage her, she may very well not stop.

Until enough Characters are taken for most of the Factions to be filled out, the Rp shall be on a standstill, with any news and announcements occurring here. So, feel free to check back often or not, it doesn’t entirely matter, as Leiori is most likely to send out messages for any important developments anyways.

Feel free to drop me a line at any time as well, I’m always open to individual communication.

~+~+~Of Marionettes and Puppeteers~+~+~

The Noble Hierarchy

Roma Nekria
Dance My Puppet
Leiori

Nathaniel Drean
Dance My Puppet
Leiori

The Underground

Anthony Drean
Dance My Puppet
Leiori

The Achomawi Tribe

Gale Feren
Dance My Puppet
Leiori

Rivera Lethen
Dance My Puppet
Twilidragon

The Lost

Rain Walker
Dance My Puppet
Twilidragon

Gale Feren
Dance My Puppet
Leiori

Zethya Ramsey Dance My Puppet
Midori Shisuia

Nyx PathaeleusDance My Puppet
Leiori
Last edited by Midori Shisuia on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midori Shisuia
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Survial Instinct

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm

~+~+~Leiori’s Greeting~+~+~

Welcome, welcome one and all. Leiori here, I’m the artistic designer of our humble Rp, Survival Instincts(v2), and editor of questionable skill. My main duty here is to create and apply the various layouts that abound within Survival Instincts, this thread itself and the main intro page in the tab portion of the rp, being prime examples; as well as being the resident “go to gal” when it comes to comments, concerns and ideas.

I’m essentially almost always on and as egotistical as it sounds, consider myself a relatively nice person, so don’t worry about sending me a Pm. In fact, I encourage it, it’s always nice to be in contact with ones rp members and the plot is always open for influencing if you’d like to see something come about.

Well, I figure I’ve rambled enough by this point in time and wish you all good tidings in the future, even if I am to never see nor hear from any of you!~
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Re: [OOC] Survival Instinct

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pixette on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 am

Dun da dun danana Bumpity bump.

Yeppppp....
The Way We Move by Innerpartysystem

Pixette
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:08 pm

waiting for someone else to post... bleh...
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Oh, sorry, I completely forgot we started @.@
I'll try to throw a post together real quick

***bleh, excuse the quality, not feeling very inspired today ._.

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Sorry guys, I'm probably not going to be able to actively post until monday or such, my schedule has been chaos and I can't seem to be able to write a post @.@

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!