Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Sweet Angels

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

My Sweet Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 pm

{{{OOC: sweet-angels-ooc-accepting-t37326.html }}}

Sweet Angel, so beautiful
Sweet Angel, so fierce and strong
Sweet Angel, your eyes hold me near
Sweet Angel, I keep you close
Sweet Angel, you see me, and run
Sweet Angel, you see me, and you bleed
Sweet Angel, I see you, and I laugh
Oh Sweet, Sweet Angel, your breath stops breathing
Oh my Sweet Angel, your heart stops beating
Sweet Angel, you steam
And a pool of red is made
Oh My Angels
My Sweet little Angels
I come once to you again

Sarah jerked upwards as the voice recited a poem. "Wha?" she said stupidly as she glanced around at the other kids around her, where it seemed at least a few had heard the voice but the rest acted as if it was nothing. She got up from her door step, and looked at the ither kids in the cul-de-sac. "Anyone else hear that? That weird poem thing?" she asked as she descended the three steps of her porch and came closer to the other kids.
I'm bored, plus it doesn't seem like much is happening here...splorph...SOMEONE RELIEVE ME OF MY BOREDOM!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Above comment equals fail.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: My Sweet Angels

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Elizabeth had been sitting on her front steps reading a book. It was one of her favorites, Alice in Wonderland but she had been distracted when she heard someone speaking a poem she had never heard before. It confused her not because of the words to the poem because they seemed to be talking about death but it confused her because she couldn't locate who had said them. They had sounded so close to her yet the closest person to her wasnt close enough for it to have been them.

Her eyes continued to look up from the book as she saw Sarah get up and walk towards where most of the other kids were, asking if they had heard the voice as well. "I did" Elizabeth said quietly as she got up from where she was sitting and reading and followed Sarah over there. The voice had startled her enough that she wasn't quite as interested in reading her book as before since she had read it four times before but it was still held tightly in her hand.

"Where did it come from?" Elizabeth asked. She knew it probably came across as a stupid question since Sarah obviously had no clue about this voice but maybe the others knew.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Charlotte sat on the swings by her lonesome, just barely swinging back an forth, when a voice came to her. She looked around her, thinking maybe someone was playing some kind of weird prank on her... but there was no one within her sight. As the words kept coming, in what seemed like a whisper, she clenched her hands into fists and felt tears forming in her eyes. What was going on? Her heart rate increased, and Charlotte dashed off the swing, kicking up dirt behind her as she ran. Get somewhere safe her mind told her. Charlotte always felt safest surrounded by others, so she ran towards the cul-de-sac. Without looking where she was going, Charlotte ran right into a girl in her grade, Elizabeth. She fell on her back, the words circling around her.. closing in.. "I..I'm sorry.." She heard herself say, she was crying now.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Kitty sat on her front doorstep with her sister and brother, waiting for their bus and hers, when she heard an unfamiliar poem being spoken. "Did you guys hear that?" Kitty asked her siblings in a kind of scared voice. The poem was talking about death, for God sakes! How could she NOT be scared?
"Hear what Kitty?" Her older sister, Katlyn, asked. Her older brother, Chase, looked at her with curiosity as well.
"Oh, nothing. I thought I heard the bus!" Clair lied, knowing her siblings didn't hear it. Now she was worried. Today she was supposed to be going on a field trip that had gone horribly wrong six years ago and she was hearing voices? 'What in God's name is wrong with me today? Maybe other people at school heard it!' She thought as her older siblings said their farewells to her and climbed on their bus. Kitty truely didn't want to be alone at this point, so she told her parents that she was going to go to the cul-de-sac and waiting there wwith the other kids. She ran a few streets until she saw the kids, and Sarah. She rushed to Sarah in a hopeful movement dancing in her eyes. "Please tell me you heard the poem." She whispered very quietly in Sarah's ear.
I am Luna, the night is my dream.
I am Neko, nothing but me

And I am Magik, in nature and trees.
LunaNekoMagik
easy to see

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PicturesOnSilence on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Tyler was seated on the front porch swing. His legs were thrown across it and he was leaning his head against it.His eyes were shut and his hat was tipped slightly to cover them from the sunlight. He was in and out of sleep after working out with his older brother. He really was not in the mood to move at all. But he knew that he had to eventually. He had no idea if there were other kids that he knew out. He suddenly began to hear voices and he jolted up. His hat sailed down and into his lap. He glanced around as he continued to hear the voices. He bit down on his lip as he wondered if he was going crazy. No one was saying anything. He rubbed his eyes slightly as he took a deep breath. Was he going crazy?

He glanced at the other kids that were all talking about the poem. He bit down on his lip as he wondered if he should admit he had heard it too. He threw his legs back to the ground and heard his shoes smack against the porch.He picked his hat up and shoved it onto his head. He hummed absently as he descended down the few steps. He reached the small group that was starting to form. He knew almost everyone that was there. He slid his hands into his pockets as he cleared his throat," So I'm not going insane...but where did those voices come from?" He glanced around again to make sure that no one was around besides them.
Last edited by PicturesOnSilence on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PicturesOnSilence
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Elizabeth was standing there one moment and on the ground the next, a shocked expression on her cute little face. Glancing around she saw Charlotte and guessed that the girl hadn’t been looking where she was going. Elizabeth began to brush herself off since nothing was broken no harm had been done, however she saw Charlotte crying and stopped herself as she moved closer to the girl.

“Hey… its alright, no need to cry” Elizabeth said to the girl. “I am not even hurt, are you alright?” Elizabeth said. She had never seen anyone burst into tears like this girl had just because she had fallen over. However then it occurred to her that maybe the girl wasn’t crying because she had fallen over.

“Did you hear it as well? The poem, we all heard it” She said as she got up, hoping that Charlotte might be comforted a little in the fact that she wasn’t alone. Elizabeth looked up as some of the others came over. A faint blush appearing in her cheeks as Tyler walked over. “Nope, not insane. I have no idea though, it was kind of freaky” She said shrugging her shoulders. It took a lot to scare Elizabeth however this voice had made her quite uneasy.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brutal_Sarah on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Sarah looked at the surrounding people and suddenly felt small. "Y-Yeah uh k-k-kinda." she sudden;y rea;osed how stupid she sounded, stuttering and quickly backed away but stopped as she heard the voice again. It seemed like an ageless voice and it seemed urgent sounding, despite being calming. "Sweet Angel, I keep you close." and sarah felt an inate, unexplainable need to keep near these others. So she stepped back towards the others and said "Who keeps talking?"

(OOC: everybody heard it.)

Brutal_Sarah
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Charlotte wobbled to her feet and kept her head down. Her porcelain, doll-like face was turning scarlet red; she looked like a fool. Her long red-brown bangs flowed down, covering her chocolate brown eyes. "I.. I'm fine.. I'm really sorry.." She repeated, wiping tears away from her cheeks as a crowd began to gather on the cul-de-sac. Charlotte wasn't particularly friendly with any of the children yet, since she had just moved to town a few days ago. She looked around at the strangers, what were their names again? Shyly, she shuffled to the side, trying to make herself invisible. A boy, joining the group, made her look up. He has long jet black hair and hazel eyes that made Charlotte's cheeks flush an even darker red. She looked straight down at the ground again before he could notice her. That was when she heard the voice again, and in pure terror of it found her palms sweating and her head spinning. Don't faint Charlotte.. no.. not here, not now. She thought to herself. What would they think of her if she fainted? They would think she was weak, useless. She didn't want that, not again. Charlotte bent over, taking deep breathes to steady herself. Why was she the only one here that was terrified? If it was true that the others were hearing these voices, why weren't they screaming, crying, running? Could they run?

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:00 pm

"Hey, you're the new girl. Charlotte, right? I'm Clair, but everyone calls me Kitty. I'm fairly new around here, too. Now if your wondering why we're not freaking out, well, I thought I was crazy at first. My big brother and sister didn't hear it, so that could be a perfectly logic explanation, but we all heard it." Kitty whispered to Charlotte when she saw her bend over. "It's okay. I just have this feeling something is going to go horribly wrong...." She said to herself. She patted Charlotte on the back before sitting down at the feet of the girl. "You know, something happened six years ago, before you or I moved here. I just have this strange feeling in my gut that history is going to try to repeat itself." She turned her head up to look at Charlotte and gave her a hug around the legs. "But don't worry. My hunches are almost always wrong!" She cheered happily, trying to lighten the mood and failing miserably. "Truth be told, i did my share of crying on the run here." She whispered to Charlotte as the poem kept spinning in her mind. What could it mean?..... Does that mean that we're going to die?..... No. It means something is going to TRY and kill us. As for what, I don't know, but history is going to try to repeat itself. My stomach says so. Please don't let my friends and me die! Her thoughts spun around in her head like angry bumble bees. She gripped her head when she thought no one could see and tried to block out the voice that wouldn't go away.

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Charlotte's face turned paler and paler as the girl who she recognized from school, called Kitty by most people, spoke. She wasn't going to say anything, but she wasn't really cheering her up. She was even more worried now. "What happened six years ago..?" She whispered, unable to raise her voice. Regardless of the girl's inability to cheer her up, Charlotte sort of liked her, she seemed nice enough to talk to her when no one else was. She looked over at her with wide, brown eyes, awaiting an answer. Charlotte shook her head hard when the words kept repeating themselves in her brain. "Agh.. get out of my head!!" She whispered the words, but she was meant to scream them.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Belle felt strange, like her body was tingling all over when the vopice spoke. It gave her the chills. Her head ached and she realised she knew where the voice had come from. She heard it every night in her dreams, always talking endlessly to her. She saw Kitty and heard her talking about the accident a few years back and shivered again. That had been the worst day of her life. Her best friend had died that day, in a car crash and there were many other accidents that had happened. Belle had been living in the same town for over ten years and it was kind of creepy knowing all the things that others didn't. She had been in the accident that Kitty was talking about. It was awful. She had barely escaped death. That was when the voice had started talking to her. The same voice that had just spoken to each of them. She saw Tyler approach and waved to him.
"Hey Tyler!" She called, making her way over to him.
"You heard it too, didn't you? We all did, It was creepy." She waved to Elizibeth.
"Hey Lizzy. I don't like this at all. It isn't right." She spoke quietly so Charlotte wouldn't hear, knowing that the girl was clearly frightened.
"I heard that same voice after the accident six years ago. I think Kitty's right. I think history is going to repeat itself." Her eyes were wide and she looked like a frightened little kid like she had when the accident happened. She knew that whoever had spoken wasn't going to stop until they had finished what they had started six years ago. She shuddered and wrapped her coat tighter around her.

(OOC: just curious. how old are the characters meant to be in this?)
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaNekoMagik on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 am

"Six years ago, a bus full of kids was going on this exact same field trip," Kitty began, "The bus just, disappeared from the face of the planet. There was no trace of where it had gone to, until......." She trailed off, a tear in her eye. Her sister's pen pal that lived around here had died in that incident. They didn't know her at all, but they still felt sad for all the kids that died in the accident. "The bus showed up a week later. The bus driver was nowhere to be found, but the bus still held the kids, only....... the kids had been brutally murdered. The kids were drenched in their own blood. They were so bad, they almost couldn't identify them and who they had been. They say, if you drive down the road the bus was on before it disappeared, you can hear a bunch of happy sixth graders laughing." She finished while shivering. She knew that something was off about today. She knew she should get everyone to go home and call in sick, but something about the voice made her just sit there, trying to comfort Charlotte at the same time.

(ooc: Their all sixth graders, six years after the accident.)

LunaNekoMagik
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:01 am

(right.kay. thankyou.)

Belle shivered as she listened to the story again. She had heard many people tell it and they had all told it in an equally creepy way but somehow Kitty's tale seemed closer to the truth. She knew that she was being silly but still Belle couldn't help agreeing with Claire that history WAS about to repeat itself. She put on a brave face and smiled.
"Yeah well, you know it's just a silly ghost story. There's nothing to be worried about." She may have said it calmly but the voice in her head whispered,
*is it really Belle? Are you so sure?* She shook her head to clear her mind.
"What do you reckon Kitty? It's just a silly story."

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!