Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taken Away From There

Taken Away From There

a part of “Taken Away From There”, a fictional universe by Aimi-Luckian.

You've lived in cage since you were just a tiny child. You have been poked and prodded because of what you are you don't know if there are others of you and you guess you will never know. But one day that changes when they put you in another cage.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taken Away From There”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Taken Away From There

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aimi-Luckian on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Taken Away From There"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Which Hetalia Character Are You?
Your Result: America
You are America! You love to be in the spotlight and be the hero of the story. Sometimes you forget about everybody else but are very strong and have a good sense of humor. Hope you enjoyed the quiz :)
Result Breakdown:
81% America
47% England
45% Italy
31% Germany
29% Russia
25% Japan
24% France
19% China
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aimi-Luckian
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Taken Away From There

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:13 pm

May I join as a Dracon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aimi-Luckian on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 am

Of course you can! Oh, and by the way, sorry I haven't been on to answer your question or run this rp. It's just I lost my username and couldn't get on but remembered it a couple days ago.

Aimi-Luckian
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mcdeeze112 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Is my character request suitable to your liking?

mcdeeze112
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!