Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking A Few New Requests - (Sigs, dps, possibly wps)

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Taking A Few New Requests - (Sigs, dps, possibly wps)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artqueen3429 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Hello lovies. As one of the resident wannabe graphic designers at Roleplay Gateway, I'd like to offer my services to you.
So, line up, line up, and make your requests!

I must ask that you don't just say 'maek me a sig!!' because aside from being spelled incorrectly, it gives me no idea what on earth you want. Please, please, please when you make requests specify at least a theme/fandom/lyric and maybe even a size as well. If you don't, however, specify a size, I'll just use my default sizes which are 100x100 for avatars and 480x100 for signatures.

Without (much) further ado, I'd like to show you some of my work. Everything I've done can be found at http://s155.photobucket.com/home/lornzthebest/index, but I'll put a few here for those who can't be bothered.

Okay...maybe more than a few... I suppose I just got a bit excited. :]
Open your eyes...then open them again...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artqueen3429
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Very pretty! Could you make me a siggy and avi with this picture? Maybe have "Phoenix Marie" in pretty writing on the Sig? A purple around it if you need to extend it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Taking A Few New Requests - (Sigs, dps, possibly wps)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:48 pm

I like your work. Better then my signature seeings how I used paint to make it. So I guess, since you're offering, I'll ask you to make me one as well.

That would be the image I'd like somewhere in the signature. I don't really have any other design ideas or anything other then there being text that says "Without me, it's just aweso." Other then that, I got nothing. Take it and run with it.
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos_Rose on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 pm

You've already got two signed up, but I hope I can sneak in!

I'd like a sig, standard size, with one side a light, almost pinkish red and the other side a darker, more sinister red. How they should transition is up to you but something kind of similar to the "Icy exterior" one you did would be nice. I'd like for there to be a ring which is one half black and one half white and there should be text somewhere that says, "Two sides of the same coin."

Chaos_Rose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:25 pm

I'd like a black bar with the words etched like you would a nail on a blackboard,And shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand So feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. We will flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti and a bullet hole as a period at the very end.

(extra points if you figure out what song this is without going to google)
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artqueen3429 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:59 am

Okay guys! Wasn't expecting this many so quickly...
Anyway, I'll take Jocelyn, Awesomeocalypse and Chaos_Rose for now. I'll come back to my fellow Discworld fan's later once I can figure out how the hell I'd do a nails-on-a-blackboard effect...

Artqueen3429
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artqueen3429 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:13 am

Okay Jocelyn, I have a starter idea for your sig and avatar. The avatar is in two sizes because I couldn't decide which was better. Anyway, if you like them as they are, then you can have them. Otherwise, give me a few hints on how you'd like them modified and I'll have the new ones made a.s.a.p.

Image Image

------------------------------

I've also come up with an extremely rough idea of Chaos_Rose's sig, but I can tell it's missing something. I'd like you to take a look at it anyway though.

Here it is:

Artqueen3429
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaos_Rose on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:57 am

That's pretty close to what I had in mind! Although, a bit of texture on both sides would make it look better and the "ring" should look more like a ring you'd wear. Sorry, I should have specified that :) I still think it's really cool so far.

Chaos_Rose
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artqueen3429 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Ah, see I thought that, but it looked a bit odd, so I thought I'd misunderstood. Which is why I changed it. But anyway, I'll have that fixed and reposted soon.

Artqueen3429
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artqueen3429 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 pm

How's that? I would've been faster, but I accidentally deleted it when I tried to upload it, so I had to start again. :S

Artqueen3429
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:22 pm

I would like a sig with your default size. Saying: "If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." With this picture:Image Not that big of course... But I'd like the lettering to be a bright red of sorts. Or a color noticable enough on the back round of the picture... Anyway. The style is of your choice. Thanks. ^_^ - Abraxas
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!