Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking the Dare

Taking the Dare

a part of “Taking the Dare”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Once upon a time, their friend went into the hospital... And never came back. {Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking the Dare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dare or Dare {Remake}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:10 am

Leito wrote:Well, one-sided up until the point that he starts going all murder-happy I guess, haha. |D I have to admit though, I really love his concept and character design. I don't think that maple syrup and toothpaste is very healthy for hair though <U<~ The mentally wrong ones always tend to be my favorites in anything *U*~ Because they are just the best kinds of characters amirite

Thankies~! I'm rather a sucker for the crazies, too~ c:
Also, I have a friend who really uses toothpaste and/or maple syrup to do his hair. xDD Seems alright so far, lol. :Db

In other news, I hope we're starting soon. @_@ If you guys all like Devan so much I can't for you to see him in action, especially when he has this great variety of characters to play with~ <3
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Ah, I love the crazies too~ I normally play them, but this one was already taken, so... :P

Just so you know, Matt is so gonna (try and) be the leader/protector person in the group xP When Devan shows up and does his crazy thing... he's probably gonna attack him straight off xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks IndieM! Your character has been accepted!

Tia will likely be like: "Oh hey there! Have you see a blonde haired kid around? ... No? Oh... Why are you chopping my hand off???" Yeah, she's a bit naive with people she doesn't know...

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IndieM on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:29 pm

You're welcome. I keep editing him back and forth, so feel free to check back on him. I think though that I have finally finished it....
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Albert Einstein

IndieM
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxJaneVistaxx on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 pm

I've updated my character MayLinn :D
"Life is like a canvas. It begins blank and every day is like another brush stroke." - Unknown
"And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe
"Booze is the greatest of all equalizers. Rich drunks and poor drunks both pass out the same way." - Chuck Klosterman

xxJaneVistaxx
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Think we can start soon or do we have to wait for the last member?

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Hm... I don't mind either way. If nobody joins by tomorrow, we'll start.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IndieM on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

You can so tell Emmett isn't 18...more like 26...oh well :] That is where imagination comes in ;] I do hope we start soon.

IndieM
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxJaneVistaxx on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 pm

I hope we can start this soon. I'm really excited for it :D

xxJaneVistaxx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 pm

First post is up! Yes, it's slightly pathetic, but oh well.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:34 pm

What a coincidence that I pulled up this page just a few minutes after you posted XD I shall go respond!

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Whoa! That is weird... o.O Haha, alright.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:09 am

Huzzah! Posted~ C:
Though I should warn you I'm going to be pretty busy this weekend, I'll do my best to post at the least once a day. With this many people involved I'm not too worried about pace, but try not to leave me in the dust. ;3;

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Re: [OOC] Taking the Dare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:13 am

Ffffff I have my post ready but I'm getting a weird error message when I try to look at the roleplay(along with any tab roleplay, for that matter). >_<
I guess I'll post tomorrow morning. Dx

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:59 am

Out of interest, which timezone is everyone in? I'm in GMT ^_^

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 am

I was wondering this too, but I kept forgetting to ask XD I'm in EST!

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:01 pm

I am EST as well.

Also, you've probably noticed that the title of the roleplay changed. Don't worry about it. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxJaneVistaxx on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm in PST. And I love the new title. :)

xxJaneVistaxx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:16 pm

I panicked this morning when I opened up my bookmark and it said 'Roleplay cannot be found' ^_^'

Devan made me laugh in that post xD That is exactly why I had Matt say 'kitty kitty kitty'.

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:38 pm

I panicked as well XD; I was afraid it had been deleted or something.

Also, I don't know why, but the whole "if cans had eyes" thing is just cracking me up. I can't figure out the reason, so I'm just sitting here in a totally pointless fit of giggles. It may be because I'm trying to imagine the can sitting there staring at them <_< Pff.

Leito
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!