Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Tale of a Throne.

A Tale of a Throne.

a part of “A Tale of a Throne.”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

What if Viserys had been successful in retaking Westeros? (Still need characters!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tale of a Throne.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Tale of a Throne.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Welcome to 'A Tale of a Throne' my AU outlook on the ASOIAF series by G.R.R Martin, please reserve a character and I shall allow people to compete for characters. Once you reserve a character I will send you a small Bio of your chosen character, then it's just up to you guys to impress me :D
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A Tale of a Throne.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:14 am

Super excited for this RP!! Working on Dany now! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:24 am

She has been accepted!!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:51 am

Heya Cal, I was really excited to see you had created a GRR Martin RP, I love the series and I'm currently on my second read through the books lol.

May I reserve two characters a male and a female? If yes I would like:

Robb Stark
Maergery Tyrell
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 am

Thank you so much Bel! I would love to have you on board, those will be reserved for you!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:17 am

May I please reserve Jaime Lannister and Sansa Stark please?

Exciting! i love GOT an insane amount.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:13 am

Of course you may! Would love to have you join us!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:47 am

I forgot to put it in the character sheet, but could you please add your characters alliance under Sigil on your CS, that would be great, thank you!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Okay, Dany is pretty much complete, minus her bio, which I wasn't sure if you wanted me to fill that out or if you were going to send it to me?

Anyway, I'm going to get started on Martyn now!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Danny is great! All the characters are!! I will send people the bio, just have to get them written :/ been a little busy as of late

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am

We need to get more people here so we can have more characters!! :)

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:12 pm

I know!!! We really need a Viserys!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:52 am

Alright guys, I think we have enough people to begin this story - Yay! So can i ask that all unfinished characters be done by Tuesday at the latest, so then I can get the first post up :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 pm

I will finish up my character as soon as I can. I will have time tomorrow evening, but not before then, so hopefully that will be okay.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Yeah sure, that's no problem :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Yay! My post for Leyla is up! I shall try and get Jon's up however, it may be tomorrow now, as i need to sleep!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Martyn is practically complete, I only have a few more things to write for him. I have all day tomorrow, so I will try to post as well.

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:59 am

Awesome! Jon's post will be up shortly!!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:10 am

I got my second post up, I had Viserys say Robb should probably be arriving soon, since he sits on the small council - hope that's alright. :)

Hopefully Reed will get some interaction from someone as well soon too.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:11 am

I will have my posts up later today, sorry for the delay I didn't realise it had started lol

Also I realised I made an error on my character sheet, Marjery is still married to Renly not Joffrey. I will edit that as well.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!