Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Talented Veteran RPer Seeks Long-Term Writing Partners

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Talented Veteran RPer Seeks Long-Term Writing Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deltrovene on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 am

I am currently looking for partners and roleplays.

Hello, my charming little obtruders! The name’s Del. I’m a veteran roleplayer searching for some dedicated, long-term partners with no shortage of creative energy, devotion to self-improvement, and enthusiasm for quality writing. I have posted a thorough introduction at the Welcome Desk! However, the forum insists that I participate in the community some more before I post links, so I will allow for a brief run-down before we get down to business. A lazy copy/paste job will do, yeah?

The name’s Del. I’m twenty-one years old, I identify as a woman, and I have been actively roleplaying for around nine years. I got my start in 2005 on the fan forums for James Patterson’s YA series Maximum Ride. While the books took an unfortunate downturn in terms of quality after the third volume, and the website shut down in 2007, it remains a very important part of my literary past. I’ve dabbled on different forums since then, and have found a niche in Tumblr roleplay, but more often than not I end up in private games with close friends. One of those close friends (for fourteen years, believe it or not), user Diane_Young, introduced me to this community, and I’m excited to check it out.
If I’ve caught your fancy thus far, friends, then please read on. Respond here or send me a PM if you think we might be compatible partners. I would love to hash something out! If you don't see something you like down in the Plot Bunnies section, but you still think we would click, message me anyway! Those bunnies are certainly not my only ideas. If you'd like to see a writing sample, just inquire within.

OVERVIEW:

I will only roleplay with users over the age of eighteen.

I enjoy writing what this site considers "adult content."

I will roleplay with anyone regardless of gender identity.

I prefer to write and receive at least three paragraphs per post. I will be lenient on this depending upon what we have given one another to work with. I respect the credo "quality over quantity," but I do find quantity somewhat important when writing long-term, developed stories.

I only desire to roleplay with users who execute good grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. I can be picky.

I prefer to write 1x1 roleplays.

I would like my partners to be comfortable playing any gender and willing to double (triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc...) up on characters if the plot calls for it.

I more often play male characters, but I will happily play females. If the plot involves a romantic relationship, I would prefer it to be homosexual (male, female, or gender non-binary).

If you would like to discontinue one of our games, for any reason, please let me know. I will not ask questions or ask for an explanation; I just find it common courtesy not to leave your roleplay partner hanging and wondering. You can expect the same treatment from me.

I love plotting! If you would like to be my roleplay partner, I will encourage you to communicate with me via some sort of instant messaging client. Yahoo, AIM, Google Docs, and this site's RPG Write are all acceptable platforms.

INTERESTS:

General:

Heterosexual romantic relationships (accepted)
    Homosexual romantic relationships (favored)
    Romantic relationships outside the gender binary
    Polyamorous relationships
    Mysteries
    Violence/Action
    Social commentary
    Friendships
    Dark/gritty
    Familial relationships
    YA/Teen stories
    College/adult stories
    Non-human creatures
Genre:

Slice of Life
    Horror
    Romance
    Urban/Contemporary Fantasy
    High Fantasy
    Historical Fiction/Fantasy
    Post-Apocalypse
    Dystopian
    Fandom
Fandoms:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Amnesia: Justine
    Amnesia: Machine for Pigs
    Fable II
    Fable III
    Gravitation
    Jak &Daxter: the Precursor Legacy
    Jak II
    Jak III
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Naruto
    Supernatural
    The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    The Hunger Games
    Warriors (the saga about feral cats)
    Welcome to Night Vale
Plot Bunnies:

Slice of Life/Romance. An established relationship between two adults cracks and fractures in the face of one partner's spiraling addiction. This plot will be heavy on character development and focused primarily on the relationship dynamics at play between two people who care deeply for one another.

Fandom: the Hunger Games. You must have read the books to participate. I am interested in exploring original characters as their lives are won and lost before Katniss Everdeen sparked her revolution. I am also interested in playing original characters during and after the District 13 revolution.

Fandom: Ouran High School Host Club. 1. Tamaki and Kyouya must navigate the waters of a potential romantic relationship. 2. Kyouya is having trouble sorting out his developing feelings for Kaoru. 3. [Post-anime] Now that the Host Club has been saved and Haruhi's gender is outed to the school, how does her life in the Host Club and her relationships with the boys proceed?

Fandom: Jak & Daxter. Jak and Torn address conflicting feelings for one another while front-lining a war.

Fandom: Skyrim. Original characters and their trials during 4E 201.

Slice of Life. A group of young adults decides to strike out on a long road trip over the summer. They find love, trouble, loss, and more over the course of two months.

Slice of Life/Romance.Out of luck and out of money, a Wyoming local finds a job listing as a ranch hand for a family-run farm nicknamed "Second Chance Farm." Touched by their penchant for giving abused animals second chances, he picks himself up from his broken past and takes the job. When he falls for the family's youngest son, he starts to get the feeling that they don't give second chances out to just the horses.

Dystopian. A world-weary mercenary finds him/herself in deep sh-t when s/he realizes s/he's stuck with the city's most wanted vigilante.
~Del

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Deltrovene
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Talented Veteran RPer Seeks Long-Term Writing Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:11 pm

Why hi there Del!

I'd love to start a storyline with you! I tend to be an avid fan of post-apocalyptic, dystopian, historical fiction, fantasy, and some select fandoms. I do have some ideas that we could collaborate on together!

If you would so desire, I can provide a writing sample for your reading leisure. Let me know if you'd be interested ^^!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asterisk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deltrovene on Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi, Asterisk. Thanks for your response! I'd love to hear your ideas. If you don't mind, I think I'd definitely like to see a paragraph or two of your writing. I can give one in return, if you'd like. If you see me in the chat, send me a message, or you can find my YIM/AIM in my profile. Happy to hear from you! :3

Deltrovene
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asterisk on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Sent you a pretty juicy PM! Let me know whatcha think ^^!

Asterisk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:26 pm

I'd love to get a Skyrim rp started with you sometime! :)

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deltrovene on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Asterisk -

I loved your sample and I'm excited to talk over some ideas with you. I can respond to your PM until I hit ten forum posts, so I'll look for you on the chat in the meantime! We'll talk soon. :3

Madmoiselle -

I poked around some of your posts in other RPs and I think we'd be compatible partners. I'd love to hash out a TES game with you. Find me on AIM or YIM or the chat in here. Thanks!

Deltrovene
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!