Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales of Helona: Zypha Academy

Tales of Helona: Zypha Academy

a part of “Tales of Helona: Zypha Academy”, a fictional universe by Aerial.

In the heart of Merryina is the school for magic, and that is where our story takes place.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of Helona: Zypha Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tales of Helona: Zypha Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerial on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tales of Helona: Zypha Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aerial
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tales of Helona: Zypha Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:07 am

Is it alright if I have a member of staff and a student?
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Would it be okay if I played the girl with the 'unknown' future? If not, I can play a would-be politician.

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Are the future predictions limited to politician and healer and such? I'm not sure what I want a character's future to be quite yet but I don't want to limit the possibilities.

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerial on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Anything is possible really. You could make the persons future a gardener if you wanted to. But, if you think its to out there, just ask first.

By the way, (hoping this might get more people to sign up) the reason its called Tales of Helona is I plan on creating multiple roleplays all set in the same universe, with this being the first.

Aerial
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerial on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Alright, with eight characters I think that is enough. I will post the intro tonight around 10 (Have to go to work in fifteen minutes).

Aerial
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Yay :)! Can't wait for this RP to start!
My siggy ran away with my cookies, so I ateded it instead :3 ... It tasted like chicken.

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Awesome, I'm excited. :)

chinaji
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerial on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Alright I posted, sorry about the delay.

Aerial
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Sooo... are people still posting? :(

breemee
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerial on Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am

Here's the problem. I sent Reiryuusei a pm asking if she will post, but she hasn't gotten back to me. She accounts for two of the characters. As much as I hate to say it, if she doesn't post within two days, consider the roleplay over. I'd like to continue, but with only six characters, that severely limits what can be done.

Aerial
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fantasyforever on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Sry It took me so long to get back. Without rye it will definitely shrink the rp, but I think it could still make a decent roleplay, especially if Pocky continues to post, seeing as she is one of the most important characters to this roleplay.

fantasyforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chinaji on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Are we still posting? It's been a while since I've posted myself but I'm really just waiting for Pocky and/or Rye...

chinaji
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerial on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Rye posted, but we're waiting on Pocky.

Aerial
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PockyMauniNeko on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 am

I apologize profusely for being late. Holidays have been hectic, but I have posted. I apologize again, thank you.

PockyMauniNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breemee on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 am

Augh! I'm so sorry. I did not mean to abandon my character for this roleplay DX I was just getting rid of all my other old ones... Now to go to the orphanage to pick up my poor lost chara :(... poor chara...

breemee
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!