Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales of Lorn: Heloi

Tales of Lorn: Heloi

a part of “Tales of Lorn: Heloi”, a fictional universe by Nihilus.

"No one will remember if we were good or bad. Why we fought, and why we died. We will save this world and no one will thank us for it. All that matters is that today, a few stood against many."- Gerard, Hero of Imperial Rebellion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tales of Lorn: Heloi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tales of Lorn: Heloi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilus on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tales of Lorn: Heloi"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nihilus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tales of Lorn: Heloi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Oh I love you for making this RP, I really do. The Whithered really strikes me as a character I could play so I will get straight on making them for approval or denial.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:53 pm

This actually got me exited to make a character. The Lost one strikes me- and in this RP, actually, the characters seem to have some meaning to them. I'll start creating her.
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aythr on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:43 am

I've had this voice in the back of my head telling me to use one of my D&D characters in an RP. Gonna write him up for The Withered for approval. I noticed that somebody else has that in mind too, so I might just wait or do something different now that I've taken a look.

Aythr
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:51 am

This has really gotten me interested which says a hell of a lot about your abilities because nothing ever grabs my attention anymore. >.>

I'm interested in playing as a dragon who is 'the lost' since it feels like a fitting role, I'm a little confused about the current state of affairs in the land though. So basically the city of Muris has been taken by force and they serve this chaos god? I'm unsure how the players come into things. I'm thinking of a character who's pain and situation is on par with something mythic. (or absurdly unbelievable)

Cika
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladyspritzy on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 am

I've really been looking to get back into RPing, and this seems like the kind of thing I'd like to do. Especially the Fallen. Count me in.

ladyspritzy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilus on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 am

Cika wrote:I'm a little confused about the current state of affairs in the land though. So basically the city of Muris has been taken by force and they serve this chaos god? I'm unsure how the players come into things.

Well, it will be a while before the roleplay goes to Muris. We won't just all show up on its doorstep after a few days. It will be (hopefully) multiple arcs. This allows all the players to get involved. Whether it be the cliche work, or someone just picking up a sword to save their own life. They took over Muris, but their not going to stop there, nor stay there for long.

Nihilus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:49 am

Got it. I'll work on a character later when I can think of some reason for him to be 1) hiding amongst humans and 2) to be doing something important, maybe he's following a rumour or something...

Cika
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladyspritzy on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:25 pm

I've sent in a character for approval, though I'm not sure I quite worked her into the politics correctly. Is there anything I should tweak about her history?

ladyspritzy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 pm

I, too, have sent in a character for approval. [Not a chosen]

Let me know if there's anything I can do to tweak her profile that would make her more what you're looking for.

-Lilaiy

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:47 pm

There we go, character submitted as well.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aythr on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 am

I noticed that in the introduction is said that there were 6 deities in this RP, but the only four mentioned were the ones in the descriptions of The Chosen. Might I ask what the other two are?

Aythr
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:42 am

Aythr wrote:I noticed that in the introduction is said that there were 6 deities in this RP, but the only four mentioned were the ones in the descriptions of The Chosen. Might I ask what the other two are?

For right now, its a secret.

Nihilus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilus on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:21 pm

I will be posting the intro post thursday night.

Nihilus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Great news, hope my character works out. I'm a little sketchy on the actual picture so I'll probably not get one unless this becomes very good and doesn't die in two days.

Cika
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 am

I'm sorry, but I'm going to withdraw the character from here. It seems like it's going nowhere, not to be rude, but I'm playing a ton of characters as it is. Sorry, ya'll. :/

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Maeve wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm going to withdraw the character from here. It seems like it's going nowhere, not to be rude, but I'm playing a ton of characters as it is. Sorry, ya'll. :/

Okay, that was a little abrupt. Sorry I can't PM you don't know why. :( So I'll tell you here I can't post in this RP anymore. I'm sorry. It's because I'm trying to minimize my characters- I have well over forty [FORTY!] and I can't get to posting every day- even every week has become a difficulty. So with great sorrow I'll say I have to abandon my beloved Murray; the RP isn't demanding my character and won't miss 'er much; and it's gotten off to a good start- so good luck. o.o

[Maeve]

Maeve
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!