Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cáș„m Chuyển NhÆ°á»Łng Sau VỄ BĂĄn Sao Tráș» Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tales Of The Forest OOC ~Closed~

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tales Of The Forest OOC ~Closed~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:07 am

For many years they've hidden. On the face of Earth and in the midst of our society. But now, now they have been discovered. And it our job as loyal humans to obliviate them. Every single one. Under all circumstances.

It all started some years ago, actually. But the world is no longer a world. It's the new holocaust. It's been about 13 years since it's begun and nothing will stop it until all of the creatures have been evacuated. Military forces against these Paranormals have been set in thousands, and they are the most feared of all. Children are killed, sometimes right in the streets. Families are torn and sometimes completely killed. The streets are no stranger to sudden outburst, because they're lurking everywhere.

Technology has advanced, and soon the world will be rid of them, very soon. But for now, some of the "lucky" ones are kept in a forbidden area. Where no human is allowed. No normal being can come within a specific distance of this guarded and limited area. Inside is a Forest where death is waiting to happen. Guards watch every time of every second. You'd be crazy to go in at night

This is how it is for the freaks. But the humans have it best. It's like main street. Business and economy are going great. Everyone feels safe, kids do well in school, but there is stil la hidden fear. You can hear them at night . . . Sometime those found walking around at night, are never seen until the next morning. Sometimes not...But that's just myths to the rest of the world. They don't know about all this. Or else it wouldn't be so great and calm. That is...until unsual circumstances are come across.

Image Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by predictmeifyoucan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Tales Of The Forest OOC ~Closed~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 am

awesome! Heres my special. Vlad and Shay coming tomorrow. ^^

Name: Tally
Species: Special
Special Abilities: Tally can hear from far distances and see in the dark. The surgery that created her also left her with very durable bones. They are able to break, but it takes a good amount of pressure. She also has increased speed and strength.
Personality: Tally is the first special to be created successfully. She takes her job extremely seriously, and is very aggressive. While she can be laid back during the times when she is not working, she is hot tempered and quick to anger. She prides herself on being the first created special, and thinks very highly of herself and her fellow specials. Tally cares deeply about her job, and aspires to attain a high position within the military. She will willingly do whatever it takes to improve her status, and finish her job.
Traits: Mean, ambitious, cocky.
Short Bio: Tally was found by the military critically injured from a car accident. They took her, promising that they could make her better again. They preformed their new found surgery to create enhanced humans even though it hadn’t been successful yet. Tally was the first successful special to ever be created. She has no memories of her human life, and it unknown as to whether this a side effect of the surgery itself, or from the way she was found. Since then, Tally has changed into a efficient human military weapon.
Picture: Image
Weapons: Tally carries threee daggers that she has with her at all time.
-Her favorite one is a poison tipped dagger that while it does not work against Vampire or lycan, is deadly to other specials, humans, or animals.
-The second one is a dagger that has the ability to send the body into shock. It will work against both vampire/lycan. The downside is that the weapon must go deep into the body (ie, a simple slash will do nothing) and it may take anywhere between several seconds to minutes to begin working depending on the strenght of the individual it is in.
-The third one has the ability to drain the life force of the victim and preject it to the wielder. The downside of this is that Tally must be able to get in very close range to the victim, as she has to hold onto the hilt at all times. Therefore, it is a dangerouse risk to her to try to use this weapon and may leave her vulnerable for several minutes.

Intro: Day One:
I open my eyes for the first time in what must have been months. the light floods my eyes, and I see nothing except the blinding white. Where am I? Can I still move? I turn my head, and everything starts to swim into focus. It looks like hospital room, that must be it. There is a doctor in a white coat, holding a clip board. He is talking to me, but I don't understand the words. All I know is that I no longer hurt. I sit up slowly, and look at him. I remembered it now, the sound of the screeching brakes, the shattering glass. A shudder runs down my spine as I remmeber the way I couldn't move. I could only lie there, waiting for death to come.

I raise my hand above my head, and can feel the power of my muscles, the strenght of my bones. Finally, I hear something. "She's awake. She seems to be doing okay." I look up at the doctor, but he's gone. He's in the next room, and yet I can still hear every word he says as clearly as if he was standing beside me. "So far, its successful, she is the only one to wake up after it all."

Today
I have been in this body for over a year now. I guess I should say, I have always had this body, but never like this. I have no memories other than being like this, being special. I have no one left in my life that I care about. I only have my job. And my job is to be a hunter, to bring those creatures who call themselves special, different, to justice. To show them that there is only one type of special in this world, and that’s me.
Last edited by xnightxelfx on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
I tried to do handstands for you but every time I fell for you. I'm permanently black and blue, permanently blue for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:29 am

oh my god I like love that red haired photo!!!! where can I find one?!?!1

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 am

lol. I don't know, I totally just googled it. hehe.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 am

Oh ok. I'm cool with your everything else, do you mind making your intro a bit longer?

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 am

Yeah, I'll edit it tomorrow. I'm falling asleep as I type. lol

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:42 am

Name: Vincent Rowley
Age: looks around 20 but he's really around two hundred and fifty years old...
Species: Vampire
Status: Vincent is balanced, but with comrades he's good to them.

Personality: Vincent is the man who's always planning his next move tactically and is always letting his mind dift off to think over or through things. When speaking to him he can come off at first conversation as independent and unwilling for help from many. Becoming friendly or "close" to him can take some time as he really needs to warm up to you on his own terms, unless it's a dire situation. Once you really get to know him he becomes a extremely loyal and trustworthy friend who has a bit of dark humor at his side, with many adventures he loves to share around the campfire. The other important things to note about him is that he can switch his "character" fast making him an excellent actor, and he has a weakness for forbidden fruit. He will do this too come of as weak, strong, or maybe even just a plan asshole to others to fit with his plan or tactic.

Traits: sometimes funny dark humor, cold ( if he choses to act it), sneaky, easily embarrassed by the opposite gender, strong will, loyal, rouge, flirty(If he wants to),

Short Bio: After the death of his mother and father and his dark transformation to vampirism, Vincent stayed in Ireland for many years as a poor criminal living a life of a contracted assassin. His pay was of the blood given from his victims and it was the most suitable form of pay he gained for those many years of his life, but as time passed Vincent's encounters started getting too vicious for even him. Realizing he had become too high up in the criminal world Vincent decided to step down and try to settle down, as he felt he had become a to great of a target for the rest of the criminal world to resist. After a insane amount of planning Vincent finally succeeded into leaving Ireland, a close friend of his said that he would be able to smuggle Vincent into America. Agreeing Vincent went along with the plan without a single question of his friend. A week later Vincent arrived to America with his new life already planned, everything was clear to him as he took his first steps onto American soil. This was all became in vain as Vincent was quickly surrounded by the military and became captured after a vicious struggle. As Vincent was loaded onto on of the many transport vehicles he managed to capture a glimpse of his former friend grinning darkly and waving a goodbye....

Picture: Image Vincent stands at 5'11" with a light skin texture with serveral freckles under his eyes and on the top of his shoulders. His hair is a blood red shade which is kept in a messy style which is at a medium lenth that keeps the back of his neck covered and as well his forehead and ears. His eyes are a yellow ember which tend to become blood red if he becomes stressed out or in general enraged. His body is built to be thin, but still mantains a built look which gives him a nice balance.

Abilities: Vincent, adapting to his life as a assassin with the gift of Vampirism. Vincent gained the strange ability to disappear as if he fades away covering his pressence and all traces. While under this effect he can drain his energy greatly over long periods of time. If he overdoes it he can faint or collapse from lack of energy to preform the move. Aside from that like any other Vampire he is insanely fast, pretty strong, and sense things as other vampires do. For weakness he is no different from any other vampire he has nothing to advantage himself over other vampires when dealing with these weaknesses.

Intro: I felt as if I had been asleep for days as I woke everything seemed to shift about in my sight making me feel slightly sick, but from my surroundings it was easy to guess that I was in some sort of prison. So much for the new start at a settled life, now I have to deal with this...well shit I guess I can never really gain peace...I guess you really were right Francis people like me really are just made to keep peace dead...Damn..
Last edited by Rethyn on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 am

Very good reth.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 am

Are we still doing the captured thing or is that not what you plan to happen for the characters to encounter the human girl?

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 am

what do you mean captured? Because that's what happens, they're captured and put in that forest thing.

ugggggh, i can't find a decent with red haaaair. Cause I love red haaaair.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 am

This story is tasty

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:31 am

Baha, nice on reth.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jchoi on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 am

Name: Elaine Glenanne
Special Abilities: Elaine has the power to morph into an identical imitation of any human she’s seen. She cannot stay in her imitated form for too long; her maximum time limit is about an hour. If exposed to water while under imitation, her time limit will greatly shrink, and she’ll slowly start changing back instantly. She can stay however long she wants in her default human form because it is not an imitation. She can also ignite small fires in her hands, though this takes a lot of concentration and focus so she will not be able to use this ability in chaotic combat.
Personality: Elaine has never been one to care for others' feelings. Though she is quick to sense how they are feeling, she simply chooses to ignore their emotions. This is because she thinks feelings are distractions and hindrances which slow everyone down from reaching their real goals. However, she does care about her loved ones; her style of love just happens to be tough love. She’s intelligent, at times short tempered, and likes everything to be done her way. However, when she fully trusts someone’s abilities she will obey them (with a certain degree of reluctance.)
Traits: Tough, sharp-tongued, demanding. Fast learner. Charming only when she has to be to get what she wants.
Short Bio: Elaine grew up without parents, and has no memory of ever having them. She was raised in an orphanage in Hungary. She left it the day she almost killed a child for his blood, knowing that if she stayed she'd have killed them all. In her early years alone, she fended for herself and protected her own life by any means- including many murders. Later on, however, she put her quick wit and charm to use by diving into the world of the art of high-class conning. She had made a significant amount of wealth, but mostly just for fun. She had no use for luxuries and rarely ever spent her money. She only enjoyed outsmarting humans and their silly justice system. Her life has been long but personally unfulfilling and all she wants is to find that fulfilment somewhere before she dies.
Intro:
I usually don’t involve myself tangled with human laws. Even when I do, my crimes are usually white-collar. But on this day, I had a little incident that led me to this escapade:
‘How long have I been running? What are my options right now? Coming left: dead-end alleyway, no good. Right: subway station, perfect.’
“Hey! HEY!”
‘Shit. Damn coppers in this town are faster than usual.’
“STOP!”
‘Are they kidding? I’m not going to stop because they’re screaming the word on top of their lungs.’
I jumped down the flight of stairs leading underground to a subway station. There were more than enough humans, and all of their faces and bodies were free for me to copy. Scanning the mass, I picked a tall boy with black hair and blue eyes. In another half-second, I looked exactly like him—fully transformed down to the cute tattoo on his wrist.
“Where is she? FIND HER!” the cops had followed me underground, but there was no chance they’d recognize me now. Though I was insecure for a moment when a cop saw me, still in my human boy form, and looked me dead in the eye. Did he know? To cover up, I quickly grabbed a slender girl who seemed around the age of my form. I got a good look at her face once, and she wasn’t so bad looking for a human. Without a second thought, I tipped her over and proceeded to plant one on her lips. Ugh. She was wearing lip gloss—one of the strangest human inventions ever. It was worth it though; this would convince the cops. I peered up and looked through my left eye—the cop rolled his eyes at me. I figured he was thinking something along the lines of “another teenager with raging hormones.” Much to my relief, he left and the rest of them did too. I supposed it was about time to let the girl go, and released her from my grasp. Well-deservingly, I got smacked across the face. Vlad would be proud. Still being in a playful mood, I decided it couldn’t hurt to ask the poor girl: “HEY! Can I get your number?!”

Name: Thesis Eneas
Species: Special
Special Abilties: Telekinesis
Personality: Thesis does not like to take things too seriously, but always gets his tasks and orders completed. He is always smoking (which may be why he’s always so calm) and always in sunglasses. He likes to shrug and sometimes does it for no reason, confusing others. However, in his bones he is not a cruel being. He secretly sympathizes with the paranormals, but doesn’t show it to anybody. He rarely displays any extreme emotion such as anger, or cheerful happiness.
Traits: Careless, usually apathetic, and obedient of his superiors.
Short Bio: Much about thesis is unknown. He is the most recent addition to the Specials Unit, having been created with the most up-to-date technology. His telekinesis abilities are unprecedented by others, however he lacks in other areas.
Intro:
First thing I did this morning was grope at my nightstand, still under my covers. My hand was blindly patting around, hoping to collide with a small rectangular prism. On about the 4th or 5th time I tapped my fingers against the cold metal surface, I landed on the jackpot. My pack of cigs. Seizing it, I rocked myself up from the bed and sat, slouching. It was another day, and apparently, I was still alive. I grabbed my lighter from underneath my pillow and pulled out a bogie. I lit it and slipped on my shades, tucking its legs behind my ears. It was a dark morning.
=^.___.^= <(help! her post is squishing me~)

jchoi
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:51 pm

Ugh, Jchoi. Awesome. Very nice and descriptive.

Sorry I didn't post mine guys. I was up till like four and I had to do all this crazy stuff on photobucket and then I just like passed out, baha.

So I'll get started on that.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xnightxelfx on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

okay, Tally is all edited. ^^ Let me get up Shay and Vlad in a sec. And here they are!

Name: Vladimir
Special Abilities: Very charismatic and charming!
Personality: Vlad is a very laid back guy. He doesn’t like to fight, and he doesn’t get mad easily. He is very charming, and likes to make new friends. He tries to make the best out of most situations, and usually has a joke to make. He can easily charm people, and usually settles arguments. He may sometimes lose his temper, though it is not very often.
Traits: confident, Charming, Charismatic.
Short Bio: Vladimir grew up in the same orphanage that Elaine did, and he knows her. In fact, he and Elaine had a thing all those years back. But when Elaine left them, he was very upset for a while, not understanding why she left him. When he was eighteen, he got out of the orphanage and started to look for her, wanting to get her back. Unfortunately, he came across a group of vampires who decided that they could use him, and turned him into a vampire. For a while, he lived on his own, ashamed of what he had become. But then he heard that Elaine was a vampire too, and he set out on a search to find her.
Intro: I’m stuck in this place with a bunch of werewolves and other vampires. Its by far the strangest thing that I’ve ever done in my long life. But I don’t know what to make of it...maybe we do belong here. Aren’t we monsters after all? Every time I look at Elaine, I’m reminded of this. We grew up together, and we should have died together. But instead, here we are, captured like a herd of animals. Hmm...I guess we’ve lived through worse. So far, everyone seems to be working together, except those stubborn werewolves. I have to urge them to stay together, it’s the only way that we are ever going to stay alive. But then again, as long as I have Elaine by my side, I don’t care if I live or die. As long as she’s with me.

---------------------------------------------------

Name: Shayleen Clarke (Shay)
Species: Werewolf
Special Abilities: None
Personality: Shay is a confident young werewolf. She likes to joke around, and doesn’t take the world to seriously. However, she also enjoys showing off, and proving that werewolves are the best species. She does have a bit of a temper as well, and will readily fight with anyone who annoys her. If you get on her good side, she will be a loyal and faithful friend.
Traits: Confident, show off, temperamental.
Short Bio: Shay lived a normal life with her family until she was fourteen. She used to go into the forest by herself quite often, and during one of those times, she was brutally mauled by a large wolf. It turns out this was a werewolf who had lost control and attacked her, accidently making her a werewolf as well. She has the scars from the attack still on her left shoulder and all the way down her back. Since then, Shay has lived on her own in the forest, not wanting to go home and pose the same threat to her family. She enjoys living on her own, and likes to be a self sufficient werewolf.
Wolf form: Image
Intro: Damn it. I hate it here. There is no way out, and I know that they are watching us. On top of it all, were stuck here with a bunch of stinking vampires. Literally, they stink. It makes my nose water. The only good thing is that at least I have Kage. We stick together when we can, but still. Its torture being here. I don’t think I deserve this, I didn’t do anything wrong. I have never attacked anyone, and I never would. I know what it feels like to have your life taken away from you in an instant. And I would never do that to someone else. There will be a day when those military people will be sorry for doing this to us, and I’ll be there to watch it happen. I promise.
Last edited by xnightxelfx on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

xnightxelfx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm

Name: Sara Ava Ronan
Species: Human
Special Abilities: The ability to have the most say in the world.
Satus: Good, but others see her as bad for obvious reasons.
Personality: Sara is the daughter any parent wanting to control the world would want. She's very obedient, doesn't ask questions and has no troubles in school, mainly because her father could kill her teacher for giving her a failing grade. Sara is an all around laidback, sweet person though she does have a very high curiousty. Sometimes causing her to get into things she's not supposed to. She can hot tongue sometimes, though she doesn't talk much in fear of hurting someone.
Traits: Sweet, Curious, Quiet, Intelligent and loves Cheese Toast.
Short Bio: Sara is the only one in the world with Ronan as a last name. Her father made sure that anyone with that last name must have a name change for the apparent reason of people trying to pass as her, and for his personal opinion of believing that the others were not "worthy" of his daughters last name. Sara had plenty of siblings growing up and a very loving mother. She had 3 older brothers who were both killed by her father after he found out that some were interacting with Paranormals, or one had actually been turned into one. Since then Sara barely has anyone off of her back and is never left alone. She has few friends, if any at all, because of deaths occuring for anyone who was her friend.

Her mother was killed by her Father when she was just six while she was trying to escape the house with Sara, but failed. Secretly, Sara fears her father and the Specials that live there and is not allowed to speak of the Paranormal creatures that live in the Forbidden Area, close to her backyard. Sometimes she wonders what they do at night, but fears trying to go in.
Picture:
Intro: Sometimes I think I can hear them wondering around out there at night, when it's all still and quiet, while I lay down in bed trying to force myself to sleep, knowing that I am being watched. I wonder if they feel trapped, too, like I do but I can never ask. My father won't be able to see me at my swimming competition, which I would think is a good thing but instead the Specials will be there, so it's the same. I can never lose. That's what they tell me, but it always feels like I can never win. All I can do is be the reason for peoples deaths, though others fear to say so. My friends have been killed, my family too. And I don't want to live any longer, not in this chaos.

Pretty soon everything will be under my fathers control, though it already seems so. He's the greatest man out there, but he's secretly planning to rule everything, everyone and everywhere. I don't have a life to live, it is controlled and sometimes I am afraid to think because sometimes I think they can hear me...If it wasn't for all the mayhem and security, I would have killed myself by now. Plenty of times they have caught me pulling suicide acts and I am locked inside an empty room for hours, sometimes days. But even dying is an impossible fate. I don't want to live to grow old. And I don't want to live to grow up and rule the world as a tyranny eyther. But my father calls it my destiny. THE destiny. Pretty soon I'll have to refer to him as everyone else does. There's no doubt about it. But, what can I say? Nothing.

But that was all yesterday, I try to convince myself. Even if I know I don't or won't believe it. As long as they don't know. Doing nothing only makes my chest ache visciously. The only memories I have are viscious ones. The only things I see today are brutal things. I've been planning, ever since I've felt this one, on how I should die. And I even envy all of my friends, or former friends, who have died because of me. In a sense of irony to some people, tomorrow my very good friend, Alicia, will be executed tomorrow. I will envy her too, as soon as she is dead. But I do not envy a childhood friend, Oliver, who was killed in the most brutal way possible. Tortured, and then killed. I want to be with the others, dead. As long as I am no trouble, maybe these things will work. Just maybe . . .

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Name: Kurt Ginkel
Species: Human
Special Abilities: Intelligence, experience, skill at his line of work.
Satus: In his mind he feels as if what he is doing is right, but in reality what he's doing is evil....Therefore he is evil

Personality: Kurt has a dim view of peranormal nature as he thinks they all just there to try to destroy humanity. He is quick to judge and almost never regets things or actions he may have done to himself or others. He is for the most part a man who's always on the job, he's even changed his sleeping patterns to track and kill paranormals. To humans he can show a much kinder side of himself, but for the most part he strays away from humanity so he can stay on the job he has given himself. Even though Kurt has an excellent amount of Intelligence for a human of only 34 years of age he can be quickly thrown off as crazy. At times he does not even seem to make sense of why he does what he does.

Traits: quick judging, dark, loud when angered, smart, evil through the eyes of a paranormal.

Short Bio: Not much is known about Kurts life as he would keep it inside until death, what is known about him though, is that he has been hunting and killing paranormals for quite some time now. He has been on the hunt for Vincent and Elaine for the longest time, but he has never even come close to getting one of them, for both were way to skilled for Kurt to even manage. This only seems to make Kurt want to kill them more, for they are his greatest challanges. But between the two of them Kurt wants Vincent dead a little more for Vincent seemed to enjoy taunting his tracker by leaving behind false clues and such. Now with the Military in control Kurt feels as if his challenges have ben taken from him...so now he waits and takes his time wondering if he'll ever get another shot at killing one of his greatest challenges.

Looks: Kurt wears long red and black clothing quick covers up all of the skin on his body besides his ankles. His face is covered with a mask which has the markings of a tracking hound all over it. He wears black leather gloves to cover his hands and his boots have spikes on the bottom for grip. The rest of his looks stay hidden under all of his clothing....

Intro: I removed my eye from the view of my rilfes scope as I saw yet another one of my targets me taken away from me by the military. It seems that as each day passes I lose more and more of my targets to military forces. They steal everything from me...I have set this alone to be my job and how dare they just take this away from me?! I have not gained a kill in months due to all of the military interference.

"To hell with them all!" I thought to myself as I took apart my rilfe and put it back in it's case...I'll have the last laugh

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Um...Reth? A question about Kurt: How does he want to hunt Vlad and Elaine when we're supposed to start with them already captured?

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Um...Reth? A question about Kurt: How does he want to hunt Vlad and Elaine when we're supposed to start with them already captured?

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!