Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taste of Chaos

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Taste of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:50 am

Keara's eyes twinkled at the thought of Kickball again. "Thats the surprise" she said "erm...i have no idea when we finish...Slim? Thorn?" she asked looking at them again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:46 am

"Uhm..." You could tell he was thinking hard. "I think around Nine ish." Thorn was getting kinda heavy so he let her down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheif
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Hemera on Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:11 am

Name: Jaenne Aurora Feline Morgan (call her like that and she'll probably kill you, just call her Jessie)
Relative of: Thorn (she's her cousin)
Band: Cupids Murders (not an excual member, but biggest fan and sometimes she likes to help out as a stylist)
Appereance: dark brown eyes, long blond hair with black stripes, a bit skinny, her make-up is always black and she ussualy weares a, most of the time, ripped jeans, a normal black top and she is always wearing a black/white striped ribbon in her hair.

Jessie was so exited, she hadn't seen Thorn for almost a year! And of course she couldn't wait to show her new car. It was kind of old, but after she painted it black with a dark purple rose on it it look like it was brand new.
When she arrived the first thing she noticed was the tourbus...She parked the car and when she got out she saw Thorn and Slim standing outside talking with some other people.
"HEY THORN!!!" She yelled in exitement and started ranning towards them. When she had reached them she happely smiled at Thorn. Almost immediatly her smile became kinda evil and she asked: "I hope I'm not interupting?" She looked around the group and suddenly noticed Brandon... "O, hey Brandon..." she said, sounding a bit shy. She noticed it herself and tried not to look at him anymore, while despretly hoping nobody had noticed it...

Lady Hemera
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:39 am

"Pfft nine? You guys are so lame. Its customary to play for at least an extra half hour so that the little fan-boys and girls of the next band are going insane waiting. I'll be on as soon as all the setting up is finished so I can't chat for long. At least I met some new people right?" He looked over at the members of The Promise giving them a wide grin. His attention then turned to the newly arrived Leo shaking his head. "Partying has its limit my friend. So you're the bassist eh? I play for Cupids Murder always good to meet a fellow rhythm maker. Taking Leo's hand he pulled the hung-over man into his shoulder making both shoulders pound together before pulling back. Granted this was something that rappers often did to show "Thug love" he didn't mind completely ripping it off from them in order to show people respect.

It was at about this time that a very familiar voice met Brandon's ears. "Oh great as if just Thorn wasn't enough now we have our tour accomplice Miss Jaenne Aurora Feline Morgan! No need to get nervous now just because of a few unknown faces come on say hello to the nice people!" Maybe it was all the new people, lack of sleep or just him being plain idiot that blinded him towards the true reason behind Jessie being shy but he was so he'd just play with her like any of his band mates. which is exactly why he called her by her full name just to annoy the poor girl. "But she likes to go by the name of Jessie isn't that right?" Giggling he quickly hopped behind Jessie pulling at the corners of her mouth making her keep a smile and also saving him from most potential harm that could come from saying her full name.

"Oh oh this is perfect! I can get some advice that isn't sarcastic enough to hint at non-existent femininity. So what's the call on the look Jessie? I need to dress to impress right? Want to make sure when I walk on stage everyone's thinking nice things not anything mean right right? Speaking off stage I wonder where all the F.U.C.K.ers are at..." His little side band F.U.C.K. was actually a collection of band members on the tour that wanted to just party it up with other bands. They had an EP that they just gave away but beyond that it really was nothing which is exactly why they always played early and had hardly any true fans. Just the ones who got to the concert at the start to stay until the finish.

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 am

Leo responded to Brandon's greeting warmly - or as warmly as he could when he was feeling hungover. Jet looked at him doubtfully.

"You sure you can play tonight?" he asked again.

Leo rolled his eyes, illness making him impatient and irritable. "I'm fine, Jet! Just shut up!"

Jet tutted and turned back to the newcomer. "Hey, Jessie," he said. "I'm Jet." The others introduced themselves with varying degrees of enthusiasm, the dullest reply coming from Leo.

Jesse suddenly glanced up. "I just thought of something. While we're all sober, does anyone know how to fix our van? I can't do it and I'm not letting any of these loose near the engine. Jet hasn't got a clue, and Rick's just plain dangerous. Ollie and Leo are useless as well. Can any of you guys fix it? Something, like, popped in the engine..."
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Hemera on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Jessie hated it when somebody called her that and she whould have loved to hit him, but as always he was to fast... O well, she liked it when he was this energetic so she let him play. She greeted everyone back and focused on Brandon's question.
She walked around him once, checking exactly what he was wearing.
"I see al of my complaining worked, you are dressed way better than last time...I think you look fine for tonight. But let me guess, Slim just coudn't keep his hands of your hair." She smiled once and then turned sirious. She fixed his hair, just a bit different from how Brandon usualy does it, but it looked better.
When she was finished she saw a great oppertunity, while she walk past him she stept on his toes as hard as she could, with her high heels. "Whoeps, sorry..." She said with an evil smile on her face. "Seems I don't like it when you call me that."

Lady Hemera
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Jet watched almost self-consciously as Jessie appraised the way that Brandon was dressed. Rick, however, was less impressed.

"Who cares how he looks?" he said impatiently. Jet looked round at the members of his own band. Jesse, although not officially a band member, was wearing slacks and a baggy jumper. His brown hair stuck up in all directions. Wiry Ollie had ruffled red hair and was wearing similar clothes to Jesse. Leo hadn't changed his clothes all tour and was still in his black ensemble, white-blonde hair completely dishevelled and with a layer of stubble clinging to his chin and upper lip. Rick's black hair was sticking up in all directions but this was completely natural - he hadn't combed it in as long as Jet could remember. He was wearing a faded black t-shirt and crumpled skinny jeans. Jet himself had messy, home-dyed blue hair and was dressed much the same as Rick. They looked scruffy, uncaring about their appearance.

As if reading Jet's mind, Rick shrugged. "And we wouldn't have it any other way."

"Not that we can afford to have it any other way," Jesse pointed out. "This is like, authentic dirt. Actual rips in these clothes. It ain't a fashion statement."

"I still wouldn't have it any other way," Rick responded stubbornly.

Jet rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but they're a bigger band. They need to look good. It goes with their music."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:58 pm

Brandon hopped up and down in pain clinging his foot desperately from the pain in spewing out various curses after it had been stamped by Jessie's high heel. "Just like I said prefers to be called Jessie. As in pain follows for not obeying that rule." This was just Brandon playful, loud and totally not fitting his image. But then there was a sentence that just wrecked his bubbly mood. It was when Jesse decided to say, "This is like, authentic dirt. Actual rips in these clothes. It ain't a fashion statement." that he got angry. Granted it was true he had image to uphold due to their rising popularity but the fact was this was him and if you didn't accept it then fuck you. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to mention I was wearing DC's new line of ripped shirts that came out six years ago." Spitting on the ground in front of the formerly good acquaintances Brandon just showed them his favorite finger before turning to head towards the stage. "Fashion statement my ass. I'll be warming up if anyone needs me. Need to get ready for the fans might even see if I can't fake my look some more." So off he went in a foul mood ready for a smoke and a drink already. He had just been getting along with them but all of that was gone and out of the window now. That was the problem with touring sometimes. If you weren't careful you'd just view a band as a whole forgetting that in the band are individuals. Though in this case they had been fairly united in their thoughts.

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Jet raised an eyebrow. "Well done, Jesse."

Jesse looked surprised. "Hey, I didn't say anything about him! I was talking to Rick. He was the one slamming him. I was just saying to Rick that it's not like we have a choice. I wasn't the one who was insulting their choice of clothes, he was. All I was saying to Rick was that he should shut up. I mean, it's not like we have the choice of what to wear. Rick made it sound like we choose to dress like this, and I sure don't. That was all I meant."

"Well I defended him, and now he hates all of us," Jet snapped.

"He's a big boy," Rick shrugged. "He can deal. Sometimes you sound like a little kid, Jet."

"You are still a little kid, Rick!" Jet said angrily. He chased after Brandon.

"Hey, man," he said, catching up. "Jesse and me didn't mean anything. I was sticking up for you, and Jesse was arguing with Rick, not you. So calm down, okay? Rick's an idiot but he's never grown up; he's a seriously hyper guy who offends everyone. Don't take it personally. He's pretty funny most of the time but sometimes he's just offensive, okay? He does it to everyone. Just ignore him. I mean, he's a drummer. He's got stacks of energy and that burns off with him being offensive and crazy. So don't, y'know, fall out with us."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Slim smiled as Jessie made the joke about him messing with brandons hair. He like Jessie she was like i mini Thorn. He looked down at his own cloths when the other band talked about there old cloths. He liked the huge gash in his jeans and the way his hair was always messy. After Brandon stormed out he stated " Its not how you individualy look its how you look togeather. See we all have different clothing styles and personalitys to match."
After that he chased off after Brandon and Jet he caught the end of Jets talk ."He's pretty funny most of the time but sometimes he's just offensive, okay? He does it to everyone. Just ignore him. I mean, he's a drummer"
"What you got against drummers."He asked and stared into jet's eyes with an unchanging expression. Then broke "I'm kidding jeez can't a guy joke"

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:53 pm

"I just mean that all drummers have stacks of energy," Jet explained. "Rick's tends to take form with him being offensive or hyperactive."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Keara giggled as he explained "He's joking Jet" she giggled leaning on Slim slightly, she looked over her shoulder at Brandon walking away "Ah never mind we'll see him later."

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:15 am

Jet smiled reluctantly. "Okay. I just didn't want to make anymore members of your band feel insulted by our band." He looked regretfully after Brandon.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Hemera on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:24 pm

Jessie was kinda suprised about Brandon's reaction, she had never seen him getting this angry before... She just watched the whole thing happen and when she saw him walking away while just ignoring everyone else she decided to go after him...To bad he was already kinda far away and his legs were longer, at this reat it would take hours to catch up with him, so she started to run. "Brandon wait up!!! She yelled at him. Jessie was very suprised when he actualy looked back and she started to smile. She started to run a bit faster, but when she was almost there one of her heels got stuck in the sand. It broke of and because she was running she fell...And there she was, laying in the sand where almost everyone was able to see her...She looked up at Brandon. She wasn't crying, but she got so embarresd her eyes filled with tears...

Lady Hemera
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:09 am

Brandon was planning on telling Jet to shove it and not listen to a damn word he had said but it seemed everyone had to talk to him. Can't a guy ever fume alone? The answer apparently was no. "Listen I'll forgive him since you seem sincere but I'm not going to just drop it like that. I guess we're going to be touring with each other so holding a grudge would be pointless anyways. And Slim, you know what the problem with drummers is? They mess with your hair and order you around to get them drinks." Sticking out his tongue he winked before waving to the group that had followed him and went to go find his band members but he heard another familiar voice.

This time as he turned he had that deer in the headlights look again as he watched Jessie stumble, break her shoe heel and then completely eat it into the dirt. He wanted to laugh at her but he the eyes glisten and at that point laughing would be too cruel. After all she was a band member's cousin and a fan which both made her important to Brandon. Jogging over to the poor girl he grabbed her by the wrist helping her stand up again. Brandon wasn't the biggest person ever sure, but he could carry his own weight that was for sure. So up Jessie went onto his back whether she liked it or not. "Well can't have you walking around in a broken heel can we? Flat shoes are your best friends at a concert you should know this by now sheesh." The last bit was said extremely sarcastically and even had a roll of the eyes added to it. "Well might as well try to find you some replacement shoes come on."

So back it was to the group that he had just left only this time he had a mini-Thorn on his back. "Either of you females have some shoes that Jessie can use? A heel was broken face met the sand we won't go into it." Looking over at Jet he gave a small grin to the singer. "Oh yeah Jet I almost forget to tell you. If I don't get some sort of injury at your pit I am not going to be happy so you better make everyone go crazy!"

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:47 am

Jet had been feeling faintly annoyed - if the guy was that touchy, how had he ever survived this far? - but then Brandon grinned at him and he realized that he had dropped it after all. All in all, he was a nice guy.

Rick was smoking now, looking bored. Usually, he was the soul of the party but his way of showing a hangover was to be bored, impatient, sarcastic and offensive. Leo just went mopey irritable. Jesse could handle his drink and Jet tended to throw up a lot but not change apart from that. Ollie didn't drink all that much.

Jet grinned back at Brandon. "I'll do my best," he said. Then he glanced at his watch. "Fans will be arriving soon, and the ones who've camped out will be waking up, and I'll bet anything they'll sneak back here."

Jesse, not officially a band member, rolled his eyes. "So, do we move or do we wait for you guys to be ambushed by hoardes of fans?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Hemera on Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:59 am

Jessie was totally embarresed, but the fact that she was on Brandon's back almost turned her into the happiest girl on the planet. "Thanks Brandon and I'm sorry I'm such a bother sometimes..."she whispered, so the others weren't able to hear it. And offcourse the shoes weren't a problem, Jessie knew Thorn always had a few extra pairs of shoes and they had about the same size. Jessie listened to the conversation for a while and suddenly reacted:"I agree with Jesse, I think it's better to move..."

Lady Hemera
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:47 am

((OoC:Sorry guys been on holiday!))

Thorn hadn't been paying attention to much,her mind was on other things(like Fankie Iero) and simply lay on the hard gravel when Slim put her down.
"legalized midget,"She giggled.
Friend stab you in the back and boyfriends stab you in the heart but best friends don't carry knives.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:22 pm

Keara looked down at Thorn "What?" she asked also giggling, she looked around at Brandon carrying Jessie and giggled slightly harder, "Having fun there Jessie" she said trying to stop laughing. She looked down at her watch, "Yeah we better get out of the way" she said with a smile, starting to turn back to the bus.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Hemera on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:18 pm

"Yes off course I'm having fun, I've always wanted to know how the sand here tastes!" Jessie said, acting like she didn't know what Keara was talking about. "To bad i broke my heel while trying, so Thorn can I please borrow some shoes?" She asked, while putting up such a sad face it was hilarious.

Lady Hemera
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!