Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taste of Chaos

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Taste of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:42 am

Taste of Chaos:On the road!

This years Taste of Chaos tour has begun and all of our favorite rock bands are there!The tour is starting tomarrow in Minnesota and will tour pretty much everywhere including NJ and Washington!We here at Kerrang! are going to be personaly updating you on everything thats going on!
Kerrang website,2nd May,2015
Plot

It's 2015 and time for the Taste of Chaos tour!As well as the best Rockstars there are make-up artists,sound and lighting techs,managers and stagehands.The RP is about life on tour and the interactions between different bands.Whether they be bad or good.The tour lasts roughly six months and travels over most of the USA,this year it starts in Minnesota and travels on from there.All the best rock bands are on tour this year and it's one of the biggest tours the US has ever seen.

In the RP you can be any of the things listed above or a relitive coming to visit someone.Just fill out the form:
Name:
Age:(plz no one under 20 unless you're a relative then you can be as young as 15)
Appeance:
job:(stagehand,band member,manager ect.doesn't apply to relitives of ppl)
band:(what band your in,work 4 or manage)
relitive of:(self explanitory)
Position:(only applies to band members)

Ok here's mine:

Name:Thorn Morgan
Appeance:Haley Williams kinda look exept instead of orange she has purple in her hair.Green eyes,lots of tatoos and pericings.Mostly wears short skirts,captioned T-shirts,fingerless gloves,boots and stripy socks.Usually wears eccentric make-up.
job:Band member
band:Cupids murders
Position:Guitarist

"Hey people!I can't wait to see you all on the 'Taste of Chaos!' This is our biggest ever tour and I hope you can be there!"-Thorn Morgan,Cupids Murders.
Friend stab you in the back and boyfriends stab you in the heart but best friends don't carry knives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Taste of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Name: Keara Madison
Appearance:Longcurly brown hair, Emerald green eyes. She is usually smiling and happy. She wears flaired or skinny jeans and tak tops. She is tall and skinny, a bit like a model.
Job Band member
BAnd Cupids Murders
Position: singer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Name: Brandon Pyre
Appearance: Long brown hair with black tips and green eyes. Brandon is 5'8 and has a grunge fashion.
job: Band member
band: Cupids Murders. Also has a side band F.U.C.K. (Four Ur Country and King)
Position: Bassist for Cupids Murders. Sings for F.U.C.K.
Last edited by Reed_Lefte on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:36 pm

Thorn lay back on the couch of the tour bus flicking though the TV channels,stopping on Kearrang! and began to dance along to Papa Roach.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Keara laughed at Thorn as she started dancing around, stumbling slightly as the bus moved. She took out a sheet of paper from her pocket, and started to sing the lyrics written on it gently, letting her voice drift down the bus.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:08 pm

"Hey Keara where did you put my enrgy drinks?"Thorn asked,she was thirsty after dancing so much and wanted to know where her band mates had hidden the drinks that made her go hyper.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:13 pm

Keara just nodded pushing a hand down the side of the chair dragging a bottle out. She didnt stop singing as she did this.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Brandon fell out of his bunk on the bus grumbling lowly. "Partied way too much last night. Why didn't you guys remind me to stop drinking?"Crawling over to a cupboard he pulled out one Thorn's hidden energy drinks. "Oh look at that the only one in here.. isn't that just a pity?" Slamming down the drink almost instantly he fell into a seat grinning over at Thorn still holding the can as if to tease the girl. "Well where are we going today I forgot... This freakin' tour's wiping me out. Too many fans that want to use us to get to the bigger bands." Sitting still he began nod his and tap his fingers on the arms rest to a mute song only heard in his head. "Hey wait... I don't remember when we're playing tonight... I have to get ready!"

Brandon had a fan base and an image to keep up. He was that laid back grunge kid who just did whatever he damn well pleased. So there he was trying to perfect his look of the day acting more like a girl then the girls in the bus. Makeup, wardrobe, hair, everything had to be taken into account which he eventually came out with a gray ripped DC t-shirt over a plain white long sleeve shirt. His pants had hole and patches everywhere and his shoes might as well have been made of duct tape. Walking back to the two band members already out and about he struck a pose grinning. "Its hard to look this good." Sitting back down he closed his eyes and began to tap to his unknown song once more.

{OOC: Oh yeah I also made a change to my profile *points at the band section* so tell me if its alright ;P If not its fine I just thought it'd be fun.}

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:26 pm

Name: Alex Slim (he goes by slim)
Appearance: tall and thin. He long dirty blonde hair that curves out at his ears because he always wares a hat.
Job: drummer and pyro technician (if I can only be one its the technician)
Band: Cupids Murders
Position: Drummer

Walked out of the restroom and hits his head on the light. “Dudes we need a taller bus." He states. He a grabs an old pizza from yesterdays lunch and munched on it. He dove over and sat on the couch by Keara as he grabbed a pair of drum sticks and his Ipod. He turned up the volume to where the other band members could make out the song if they stopped and listened. He started drumming on his leg with the song band banging his head. The couch slightly shook as he banged his head in beat with the song. Slim was a classic dude. He usually wore and old T-shirt under a sleeveless faded denim jacket and old stone washed jeans with large gashes at the knees. “Dude... Dudets, who wants to play poker?" He asked after a few songs.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JudgementalTrousers on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Name: Dawn Mason
Appearance: 5'6, brown hair which is always pulled back in a tight bun, brown eyes, slim, wears black glasses (Like Tina Fey Used to wear on SNL during Weekend Update) and is uselly seen with a headset on
Job: Stage Manager
Band: Alll

Dawn Mason looked over the schedual for the the tour. IT had taken her weeks to put it together but she thought she finally had it down to a tee. When she had gotten her stage managing degree never did she dream she would working on a tour like this. The reason she had gone into stage managing was because of her love of the broadway. She was never comfortable in front of people so she had found her niche backstage. She thought that after she graduated she get a job in a fabulous New York theatre where she would meet all the great broadway stars as she shuffled them on and off stage. But to get those jobs you needed experiance and to get experiance to needed to work in regional theatres that would not hire you until had some actual work under your belt. So here she was, stuck listening to music she hated.

JudgementalTrousers
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:19 am

Keara felt the sofa move as Alex dived onto it beside her, she stopping singing and started laughing, she listened to the music blaring out of his headphones and him tapping away with his drum stucks. “Dude... Dudets, who wants to play poker?" he asked after a while. "alright" Keara said sitting up straight and stretching her legs out in front of her.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:14 am

"Slim it ain't our fault you're too tall!And Bredon quit being a girl"Thorn laughed,sometimes the guys in this band acted more like girls than her!
"Alright I'll play,As long as it's not another one of your rigged stip poker games"She told Slim,she'd vowed never to play strip poker with him ever again after he rigged it last time so she ended up in her underwear.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:44 am

"Strip poker it is!! Just kinding, but you know you liked it Thorn." He grinned.He remember back to that day. Thron in her underpants, brandon,not a pritty sight, me in my boxers and Keara shirtless. He loved rigging strip poker decks. He pulled out a deck of cards from his pants as he walked over to the table and ducked under the ceiling fan. He sat in the booth and pointed at the ceiling fan "Ha, i beat you.". He shuffled the cards. The poker chips were already at the table. "ok the name of the game is Hold'em." HE said like a dealer.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:09 am

Name: Jet Jones
Appeance: Kind of like Billie-Joe Armstrong, (Green Day), except he has blue hair instead of black and obviously looks younger; green eyes
Job: Band
Band: The Promise
Relative of: N/A
Position: Lead Singer & Lead Guitar

If I'm accepted, here's my intro:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their tour bus was nothing fancy; more a van, really, but with a portable TV and a mini-fridge for alcohol. A few camp-bands had been thrown in for the band, and the only things in any place of care were their instruments. The guitars, (a few of Jet's and two bass guitars), ancient and battered from when the band had started six years ago, (and they'd owned the guitars for longer), were in the corner, laid flat and strapped down to prevent further wear and tear. The drums, the only other componenet in this band, (comprised of Jet, a back-up guitarist, a bassist and the drummer), were at the back, taking up the only remaining space.

Jet was lying in his camp bed, his head fuzzy, watching Kerrang! on the TV.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:17 am

Thorn stuck her tounge out at Slim and st down,"I wonder what Minnesota's like?"She mused,grabbing a hidden energy drink from under hr chair.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Keara stood up slowly strecthching again, with a yawn, she walked slowly over to the other two, grabbing a diet coke as she went. She sat down next Alex, sipping slowly at her coke. She l;aughed as Thorn managed to find an energy drink wedged down the side of the chair.

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:46 pm

"What you guys aren't the only ones who can hide stuff,"She grinned,taking a swing of the energy drink,"Anyway when are we gonna get there?"

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Keara thought for a moment "We should be there by night fall i think...well before that really" she looked up at her and then at slim, before looking back at the table again with another yawn. "Hurry up Slim..."

Keeley
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:13 pm

"Yeah C'mon Slim before I get my tazer!" She giggled,"So are we playing tonight or do we get to play drunken kickball in an empty arena?"

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reed_Lefte on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:34 pm

The tapping he had been doing stopped immediately when poker was mentioned. Although Slim always said it wasn't a pretty sight after the fateful rigged strip poker it was still odd that he had rigged the game and made Brandon lose so much... But right now his masculinity was in question and that was no good at all! Sitting down at the table he shot daggers at Thorn through his eyes. "Its not my fault that I have an appearance that has people crawling for me you know. But whatever Poker sounds fun as long as we don't get another rigged match." Thats when the two started talking about the show tonight and then the question of what they were doing came up. "Well I have to go play right away then I think we're playing in the middle of the show but after that I'm down for some drunken kickball. Then again I want to see some of the other bands that are playing... I dunno maybe we should wait until everyone's done playing then we can just have one huge game!"

Reed_Lefte
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!