Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans: A brand new era (Interest Check)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Teen Titans: A brand new era (Interest Check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxFallingfreelyxX on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Yay you can all blame this on me being bored and watching Teen Titans. So tell me what you think of my plot line. And if enough of you like it I will make a ooc so people can make profiles and then a ic and we can start rping.

It has been over 100 years since the first group of Teen Titan's protected the world. Some think it was just a story that the teen titans were never real. Though some believe and will always believe. The world is starting to be tainted with darkness, and evil once again. New villains appearing and hurting innocent people. But no one really notices it now a days. All people care about are themselves. But the teenagers are seeing this and hate it. Some having special powers some not. Some just being gifted in certain things. (ex Robin.) Some from other planets. These teenagers are starting to become the new teen titans. The one thing this dark evil world needs now more than ever.

Sorry its alittle short... But it gets to the point. :D
My siggy/banner shop:
Come and request a siggy/banner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxFallingfreelyxX
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Teen Titans: A brand new era (Interest Check)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pillow on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:20 pm

Cyborg was an adult, yo.

I am interested, btw.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pillow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxFallingfreelyxX on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:24 am

Pillow wrote:Cyborg was an adult, yo.

Oh I thought it was a teenager. I friend told me he was like 18-19 but I didn't look into it. But I will take you word for now. Until I research it.

XxFallingfreelyxX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Cyborg was always more devoloped looking than his asociates.

Anyway. I might join if I am allowed to be an evil char. I did create an evil character for a previous Teen Titan Role Play before but the RP died before I could post. It's on my profile although I'm willing to repost him or make changes.

I would like to play as him..or some sort of dark doppelganger.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxFallingfreelyxX on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:53 am

Statement wrote:Anyway. I might join if I am allowed to be an evil char. I did create an evil character for a previous Teen Titan Role Play before but the RP died before I could post. It's on my profile although I'm willing to repost him or make changes.

I would like to play as him..or some sort of dark doppelganger.

Yes, anyone will be able to play a good character or evil character.

XxFallingfreelyxX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey I would love to be apart of this super heros FTW!!!!

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 am

im in, i love the idea.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxFallingfreelyxX on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Cool Okay I guess I will make a forum for it :D

XxFallingfreelyxX
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Yayayayayayayay cannot wait ::)

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!