Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teen Titans:Rise of Heroes (Recruit)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Teen Titans:Rise of Heroes (Recruit)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfsKnight on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Story:

The Teen Titans, a group of five teenage superheroes, each with unique abilities. The Teen Titans have long protected the world from countless dangers, and they have been written into history as such heroes. But the time of the teen titans has passed, they have grown and moved on.

Robin has become Nightwing, a solitary hero, a vigilante. He continues to train and does all he can to protect his city from danger. He does look back on his past, the past that molded him, the past that was not so lonely as his present.

Starfire has learned a lot from her time in the Teen Titans and has returned to her home world of Tamaran. A civil war had broken out, and she stepped between the armies and stopped the fighting. She settled the largest crisis her planet had ever seen, and so became their ruler. She keeps peace and it seems that everything is going well. Though not very often, Starfire does occasionally speak to Robin using her old Teen Titans communicator.

Raven went on a long journey in search of herself. She still studies her dark arts and practices to keep sharp. Her heart has opened up a bit, and sometimes you can hear the whisper of her name spoken by a travelers lips. Other than that, nothing much is known of where she is or exactly what she is doing out in the world.

Beast Boy has moved from job to job, he can’t stand to stay in one place for too long. He loves to work around animals and children, and both seem to enjoy his company just as much. Every once in a while he visits his old city disguised as the animal of his choosing. He is attached to his past and often thinks back on his teenage years as a part of the Teen Titans.

Cyborg has worked very hard to develop a metal that can feel and look like human skin. He has a very respectable job in a computer-related business that is very well known. Although he longed so hard to look normal when he was a teenager, when he is alone he likes to let the illusion go and train just as hard as always. He too reflects on his time as part of the team.

Slade has been defeated, the crime rate dropped. The Titans had done their jobs. But there will always be evil in the world, and like it or not it will bubble up from the depths when you least expect it. Recently, there has been an increase in the crime rate, the incidents so far don’t seem to be related, but could there be another dark force at work here? The Teen Titans have split up, heroes seem to have gone dormant, all but the lonely few.

In fact in the recent years, showing signs of such special abilities has been looked down upon. In this time anything even the slightest bit out of the ordinary is considered sinful, shameful, even as low as being called inhuman. But this is a time that calls for heroes, only the strongest will be able the enemies, and the ridicule that will follow the unveiling of their powers.

Rules:
-No godmodding
-No flaming
-Don’t ignore your fellow Rpers
-VIOLENCE, ROMANCE, AND CURSING are accepted (and expected) but please don’t go overboard, follow the site rules
-PLEASE be literate (This means using the third person, typing with proper grammar and punctuation, typing more than just one line)
-PLEASE use “” for speech, italics, for thought, and either [] or the OOC thread for OOC
-PM all profiles to me for acceptance
-All sexualities and races are accepted

Important Info:
IC THREAD: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/teen-titans-rise-heroes-t27391.html
-There will be a Titans and a Titans East, they will occasionally work together
-Most Villains are NPCs and so any member may act as that villain, however, if you wish to create a villian then please fill out a character profile for them and only you will be allowed to manage their movements.
-The main willian is available as a playable character, just fill out the character profile and let me know specifically that he is the villain’s leader.
-The RP will begin before the Teen Titans group is actually reformed.

-Available Characters:
--Titans 0/5
--Titans East 2/5
--Villians 2/3

Profile Skeletons:

-Username:
-Character Name:
-Sexual Orientation: (optional)
-Description or Image:
-Weapons and/or powers:
-Other: (any information about your character that you wish to add in: optional)
-Titan, Titan West, or Villain?

Accepted Characters:

Titans

[-Username: WolfsKnight
-Character Name: Hunter
-Description or Image: Short blond hair with choppy bangs that come to the top of her deep green eyes. She is of average height and her skin is very slightly tan. She wears a long black trench coat with a pair of black skinny jeans, a deep red tank-top, and a pair of black boots up to her knees.
-Weapons and/or powers: Increased physical ability and increased senses. (does not include super strength) Basically, jumping higher/farther, running faster, night vision and so on.
-Other: Very quiet and reserved, can seem cold but is actually very friendly, just thoughtful. She has a pet kitten that she found while wandering the streets. ]

[Username:Kaida
-Character Name: Mira Siren (Siren for short)
-Sexual Orientation: Hetero sexual (Straight)
-Description or Image:Image
-Weapons and/or powers:Controls elements.

-Fire = Angry
-Rain/Water = Sad
-Snow/Ice = frustrated
-Air = Happy
-Earth- Upset

-Other: Her eyes change color with her emotions as well.]

[-Username: mrpocketz666
-Character Name: Clive West
-Sexual Orientation: Straight
He stands at a nice 6'7" tall.
-Weapons and/or powers: Clive has control over a few psychic abilities. These include: Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Telepathy.
-Other: None]

[Username:Digimonrule45
-Character Name:Jodi jeffson
-Description or Image: Has brown hair with black highlight's she has baby blue eye's.She stand's at a height of 5'4 and she wear's a head band and a long sleeve shirt with long black pant's.
-Weapons and/or powers:She has twin sword's that she can use her power's on to make them a better strong weapon.She can control fire and ice.
-Other:She wear's a necklace give to her by her mother.]

[Username:
-Character Name: Honip A. Vale, Hero name Xiphon
-Description or Image: Image
-Weapons and/or powers: Technopath. Due to his innexperience, this currently manifests itself in merely being really good with machines and computers, more than any human has a right to be. It will evolve later.
-Other: A pair of black combat boots he made himself. Contain steam Jets in the bottom, allowing limited flight, and various other effects. One pocket on each side of each boot with a knife, slightly smaller than a dagger, for both melee combat and throwing. He calls them the Negrons
Also, extremely Genre Saavy. Is usually a Magnificent Bastard, minus the evil, and is known to play Xanatos Speed Chess on a regular basis, usually resulting in a Thirty Xanatos Pileup.]

Titans East

[Username: Slayden
Character name: William Trakin (A.K.A Powerhouse)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Description/Image: Image
Weapons/powers: Has gloves that help stabilize his powers until he learns full control. Powers include control of all energy types, static, kinetic, etc. Allows for flight. Highly increased reflexes, slightly increased strength.
Other: Friendly if somewhat quiet, William has abandonment issues because of his parents and doesnt like to be alone very often, except when training his powers, as they are rather unstable. ]

[Username: Blonde Gamer
-Character Name: Dezdemona Ravenclaw (Goes by Dez)
-Description or Image:
-Weapons and/or powers:
Dez uses a mix of minor mental capabilites and elbow blades with hand to hand. She isnt astrong fighter and normaly relies on her psychic abilites. She is still mastering them, but has a good handle on lifting things and communicating telepathically. With more training she could have the power to do much more. (Think of a downgraded version of Raven with the ability to fight some)
-Other: Dez was orphaned as an infant and grew up alone, unknowing of her powers. She got picked on by her peers and strange things kept happening to them. She had a hard time getting adopted. Eventually she got tired of the rucus and left, leaving her life behind. Much else she keeps a secret. She has a very mysterious aura and doesnt open up easy, she is a bundle of dry wit and dark humor. She is a loyal teamate however, despite her hard exterior. ]

[Username:Frozenprince18
-Character Name: Caleb Dirose AKA "Sword"
-Sexual Orientation: Homosexual (being as im an ACTUAL homo this shouldn't be to hard to do XP)

-Weapons and/or powers: A Pair of ancient swords that possess mystical energyand can project streaks of energy at a lone swing.
-Other: I prefer to develop him through the story]

[available]

[available]

Villians

[-Username: WolfsKnight
-Character Name: Livewire
-Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
-Description or Image: Blood red hair, her bangs cut to just below her ears and the back short and spiked. Her eyes are ruby red, and glow as such when her power is activated. Her skin is pale. She is tall and thin. She wears a pair of military camo-cargo pants with a white t-shirt and a pair of authentic military boots that match her fingerless gloves. She also has dog-tags around her neck, perhaps about twenty of them on a single chain.
-Weapons and/or powers: She carries a broadsword, but her main ability is the control of lightning.]

[available]

[available]
Last edited by WolfsKnight on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Support LOVE. Everyone deserves it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolfsKnight
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Teen Titans:Rise of Heroes (Recruit)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Username:Kaida
-Character Name: Mira Siren (Siren for short)
-Sexual Orientation: Hetero sexual (Straight)
-Weapons and/or powers:Controls elements.

-Fire = Angry
-Rain/Water = Sad
-Snow/Ice = frustrated
-Air = Happy
-Earth- Upset

-Other: Her eyes change color with her emotions as well.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfsKnight on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:25 pm

very nice =] accepted

WolfsKnight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 pm

-Username: mrpocketz666
-Character Name: Clive West
He stands at a nice 6'7" tall.
-Weapons and/or powers: Clive has control over a few psychic abilities. These include: Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Telepathy.
-Other: Clive has dabbled a little in the area of black magic, hoping to discover a way to possibly heighten his abilitis.
Last edited by mrpocketz666 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfsKnight on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Accepted, just one or two more characters and I will make the IC thread. Thank you for joining. Oh, sorry, my bad but I have to ask, Titan? Titan West? or villain?

WolfsKnight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Oh shit...I forgot about that. Clive=Titan!

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Username:Digimonrule45
-Character Name:Jodi jeffson
-Description or Image: Has brown hair with black highlight's she has baby blue eye's.She stand's at a height of 5'4 and she wear's a head band and a long sleeve shirt with long black pant's.
-Weapons and/or powers:She has twin sword's that she can use her power's on to make them a better strong weapon.She can control fire and ice.
-Other:She wear's a necklace give to her by her mother.
-Titan
Hope this is good
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfsKnight on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:37 am

You're both accepted, thank you mrpocketz for clarifying, that was my fault because I forgot to put it in the skeleton. I'll make the IC thread now and put a link in the important info section of each thread leading to the other. We can all post when ready and there is still plenty of space for other characters to join. =]

WolfsKnight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:34 am

Username:
-Character Name: Honip A. Vale, Hero name Xiphon
-Description or Image: Image
-Weapons and/or powers: Technopath. Due to his innexperience, this currently manifests itself in merely being really good with machines and computers, more than any human has a right to be. It will evolve later.
-Other: A pair of black combat boots he made himself. Contain steam Jets in the bottom, allowing limited flight, and various other effects. One pocket on each side of each boot with a knife, slightly smaller than a dagger, for both melee combat and throwing. He calls them the Negrons
Also, extremely Genre Saavy. Is usually a Magnificent Bastard, minus the evil, and is known to play Xanatos Speed Chess on a regular basis, usually resulting in a Thirty Xanatos Pileup.
-Titan

And yes, I am evil for linking you to TVtropes. Four times.
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfsKnight on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Very accepted, however I already knew the terms so your evil plot failed for I had no need for the links. I will add your character and you may begin posting in the IC thread.

WolfsKnight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:24 pm

I tried to take part in a TT thread recently, and I had to leave because of the low quality of writing. I'd join this one just so that the posts I used on that other thread wouldn't go to waste--also, I'm always willing to give things another shot.

I was canon Raven on the other thread. Mind if I take her again?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:33 pm

Well then hello to my fellow Troper. Thank you for acceptance of my very tropish character. I'm sure I could find more about him in there, but I just escaped from there about an hour ago, with no desire to become trapped once more......yet. Maybe later.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfsKnight on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:36 pm

She's all yours Sato, just make up her character profile and if you'd like you can change what I put in the story post too. Xiphoniii, I understand where you're coming from, once you start you can't stop until you tear yourself away.

WolfsKnight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Ever seen this XKCD comic about it? The most truthful thing anybody has said about it so far(other than on the actual site).

http://xkcd.com/609/

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfsKnight on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Haha, I hadn't seen it, but that was pretty amazing.

WolfsKnight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:04 pm

I know, yes?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:04 am

is there still a titan left over?
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 am

Just titans east, unless someone drops out, so far as I can tell. Wolf might make an exception though, if you are REALLY nice. I don't know though. Like I said, Titans, so far as I can tell, are full, with nobody in Titans east.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfsKnight on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 am

It's true, they are full. But if your character is super awesome I'll make an exception, I don't want you to be stuck in East with no team members. So if you make a character sheet and post it here I'll give it a look over =]

WolfsKnight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 am

If they needs me to, I can probably give them a teamate, if they can't make the cut to Titans West.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!