Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teenage Assassins

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Teenage Assassins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:00 pm

((This thing is going to fast for me, so someone can kill Mia or whatever, Maix out.))
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Angel already had all of her weapons with her ... well the ones she had with her
"What did you just call me, 1st you buy me a cup of coffe and you lie to me about your name and now your halfway dead you idiot"she said as she walked up to him and grabbed him by his hair
She then looked into his eyes and put his lips against her
She kissed him so hard for some seconds and then let go and started walking toward the girl
As usual Angel was wearing her tight pants with a thong on and a regular white shirt with some high heels
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xing95 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:49 pm

Nax had a confused look on his face. "Cool?" He got up and checked if his wrist blade worked. Nax didn't look at her walking away. "hey Kunich. got an extra pistol?" Nax asked Kunich. "I need one."

xing95
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:25 pm

Kunich stood up, pushing his glasses up with one finger. He smiled and said, "I guess this means that we are all on one collective side then. I'm going to get my stuff back, and in answer to your question Nax...", he turned toward Nax, "You heard our new friend here, she has weapons in her basement. You don't need one of mine." He walked out and into the room where their weapons and clothes lay. He pulled on his pants and shirt, then laced on his shoes, and finally put on his coat. He belted on his holsters and dropped the guns into their specific holsters. He turned around and saw that one of the girls was slumped in a chair. Looking closer he saw that there was a bullet hole in her forehead. "We have company!", he shouted to the other room.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dayo Kamaria on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Nikias returned to her room once she parked the car, her eyes dulling a bit when she got the chance to fully be alone. She looked out towards the moonless sky, tears forming in her eyes as she clenched her fists.

"Let this night be over with," She grumbled as she plopped down on the bed, "Let this night be over!"
-Oh lord, I'm in love with a demon! I'm going to hell in a gasoline body suit!
-So you do love me!
-Yup! And I'm going to hell for it! ^_^

For those that wish to be trapped in a realm of dreams, come to Dolce Brio, the sweet escape with an odd price.

Dayo Kamaria
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:38 am

(I forgot, is Nikias the jokester girl?)

Johnathan sat there in silence as the girl had pushed the cassette inside. Hearing those words of their own entire agency going agaisnt them was maddening. Although he knew perfectly well the 'traitor' skill, it always seem to catch him by surprise. As it's never predictable. He followed Kunich into the other room, and slid into his shirt. He grabbed his pants and slid them on, then started buttoning his shirt. He glanced around where there weapons hung, and catched the sight of one of theses girls slumping in a chair, dead. Shaking his head, he walked over to the weapon rack and grabbed his guns. Slipping each into his side pockets, looked at Kunich and said, "Dead company, if you think about it. By the way, what's your name? I've seen you around our building, but I don't think we've ever truly met." Johnathan straightened, and waited for both his response, and for the other girl to come about. After all, she was the one inviting them over.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:43 am

OOC: Well that sucks , we can't continue the RP because the creator just bailed on us , wow never thought she would bail on her own RP

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dayo Kamaria on Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:30 pm

((Yes, Nikias is the Jester and so much for this roleplay. I'm going to work on my OOC for Dolce Morendo))

Dayo Kamaria
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KungFu.Chinaman on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:03 pm

Don't mean to dredge up old stuff or anything, but any chance of resuming this rp without the creator? It seems really interesting. Right down my alley of genres... My kinda story.
ImageImage
"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."
-George Orwell

KungFu.Chinaman
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TowerCorp on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:38 am

couldn't you ask the previous GM to choose another GM? This rp seems interesting.
i was really, really hoping i didn't have to state this, but i see no one actually uses the brain here, so...
i'm a foreign. english is NOT my language.
i'm just 16 years old, and i learned it alone.
so please, before rating my posts with low grades, think about how difficult is for me to rp in a language that is not my language.

TowerCorp
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:51 am

(I'm bored so I remade this rp for anyone who wants to join)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!