Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teenage Dirtbag {OOC}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Teenage Dirtbag {OOC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:51 pm

accepted Kruor =D but in future please WAIT for acceptance before posting in the IC ^^ thanks
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murdochrouge on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:52 am

Here are my characters. Might I ask if this...Whoresdale...is a boarding school? If not, just call me stupid and forget it. And is it alright if Ari doesn't go to the school, but is Helena's boyfriend? He's part of her problem...so, he's important.

Name: Helena Elise Rush
Sexual Preferences: Straight/heterosexual
Age 11-19: Eighteen
Year 7-13: ...thirteen?
Favorite Class/Subject: Writing/Journalism
Face(you may post a picture if you wish): http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj46 ... elupe3.jpg
Body Build-up: Slender, short, 5'3"
Personality: Helena's personality has been manipulated and molded by her controlling boyfriend Ari. He's taught her to stay away from all men besides him mostly. Anti-social, secretive, and at times rude to those who keep speaking to her. Deep down, darling Helena's really a sweet girl who only wants to escape the life she lives now.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: Alcohol.
teacher?if so what subject?: N/A
bio: All her life, Helena's found herself alone. Her father left her mother when he found out she was pregnant, and soon after Helena was born, her mother committed suicide. Being placed into different foster homes was fine and dandy up until she was forced out at eighteen. She met a cold, yet alluring man named Ari, who soon became her boyfriend and now she lives with him as he pays for her schooling, so long as she obeys him.
problem?: Ari and his abusive ways. Helena fell in love with him the moment she saw him, and he only took advantage of her affections. Giving Helena the support and 'love' she needs, Ari uses this as a reason to be able to beat her without consequence, and somehow Helena sees his reasoning plausible.

Name: Ari Gunnar Helgarsson
Sexual Preferences: Straight/heterosexual
Age 11-19: Twenty-two
Year 7-13: N/A
Favorite Class/Subject: N/A
Face(you may post a picture if you wish): http://static.flickr.com/180/385996897_70d724cc1a.jpg
Body Build-up: Tall (6'5"), well-built and extremely strong.
Personality: Cold, manipulative, jealousy-prone, and controlling.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: Alcohol
bio: Meeting Helena barely had an effect on his life, except for the fact that he now had a cute high school girl living in his poor and unkept, yet still large apartment. Ari truly loves Helena, but just seeing the platinum haired young woman look at another man makes his blood boil.
problem?: Nothing really. Except causing Helena's problem.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

murdochrouge
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:43 am

accepted murdochrouge ^ (so sorry if i spelt that wrong :S) poor Helena...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaileaHomicide on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:53 pm

To late to join??
Name: Missy Henderson
Sexual Preferences: Straight
Age 11-19: 16
Year 7-13: 10
Favorite Class/Subject: Art, Photography
Face(you may post a picture if you wish):

Body Build-up: Average, But skinny
Personality: Sweet and Caring
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: Does Drink, but only at parties
bio: Missy has had some rough times in her life, her parents divorced and now shes living with her mother is isnt very nice to her. Missy is a vegitarian.
problem?: Depression

HaileaHomicide
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:06 am

Blah. Sorry Becky, Save, Jimmeh...
I'm gunna have to leave this one. I just can't seem to get back into the swing of it now. >_<''
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:31 am

Nuu, Laurie! You cannae LEAVE!

Aww D: Dammit >>

You owe us for this *shakes fist*

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:33 am

Sorry! didnae WANT to, but I'm just so lost... lol.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:09 pm

NUUUUUU! I WILL HELP YOU NOTS BE LOST LAURIEE!!!!!hughughughughug and guys i'm so sorry for not being online you have NO idea how many freaking hills iv'e had to climb in bloody Wales I HATE IT I HATE IT WHY!??!?!?!?!
WHY ME!?!?!?!?!
THE HILLS!!!!!!!!THEY SHOULD BE CALLED FREAKING MOUNTAINS THEY.ARE.NOT HILLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!OKAY STUPID OLD TOUR GUIDE WHO GAVE ME A STUPID SNOTTY LOOK BECAUSE I WAS DRINKING LUCOZADE?!?!!?YOU GET THAT!?!?!?!!? I HATE YOU AND I HATE YOUR STUPID COUNTRY TOO!!!!! ALL THOSE STUPID SIGNS THAT SAY CHIDNHKLNCVDSKVBSOVLRVESIGFHNEL;VFD IN F'ING GOBBLEDYGOOK YAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
-rant-

accepted Hailea Homicide

okay wev'e reached a point where there is a character overload so no more applications to join this roleplay please- thankyou.

also, St.Whoresdales isn't a boarding school ^^

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby murdochrouge on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Thanks for FINALLY answering my question...
...-glares- Naw, just kidding. ^^'
I'm so glad you guys finally posted, it was getting awkward with just Robin and Helena.
And I totally understand that little...thing you just had there. I went to Yosemite with my mom and she told me 'Oh, don't worry dear, we're just going to be staying in a hotel, relaxing, maybe see the sights, hike.' So I said, 'Okay...' and we ended up hiking the entire time. Death to my thighs, knees, AND calfs. DEATH. DO YOU REALIZE HOW BIG MOUNTAINS ARE?! THEY'RE MOUNTAINS.
O_O Sorry, lost me composure there. I'll sink back into quietness now. Oh, and by the way, your rant made me fall off my bed laughing. XD

murdochrouge
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Wow, you guys have some bad experiences with mountains.
I have an awesome experience with a mountain.
We got a cable lift up the Ben Nevis range in Scotland, and then climbed to the peak of one of the smaller mountains.
And I had a snowball fight with my sister and my cousin.
On top of a mountain!!!
That was such a good day.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:55 am

lol sorry about that- I realised too late that I'd forgotten to answer your question ^^ hehe...my bad....:P
AND OMG THANK THE LORD SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!!!!!YAAAAHH!!!!!!!!

Jimmeh, you are so lucky to have such wonderful experiences with mountains and I admire you for walking all that way and STILL BEING HAPPY AT THE TOP! lol *hug*

-but personally, WHY ME\?!?!?!?!?!?WHY?!?!?!WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESREVE SUCH EVILNESS!?!?!?!

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkRainbow[: on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:20 pm

May i join please :)
If So here what my skeleton would be;

Name: Raine Kelson

Sexual Preferences: Straight

Age 11-19: 17

Year 7-13: 12

Favorite Class/Subject: Music

Face: Image

Body Build-up: Slim, Averaged height

Personality: Bubbly, A bit tough skinned, Not as trusting as she used to be (:

Drugs/Alcohol or No?: No, is a good girl (:

bio: She doesnt let being blind get in the way of things, and so she has really good hearing and sensing were everything is through sound and touch, but it takes her a little while to trust people as others have took advantage of her disabilty in previous schools when her sense' were not as good as they are now.

problem?: Recently dealing with a mum who hung herself and cant help but blame herself because she thinks she disappointed her somehow.

Mmk so yeah :)
x
Last edited by DarkRainbow[: on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
oh yeah were so gangster
our grills we use gumwrappers

DarkRainbow[:
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:51 pm

sorry DarkRainbow[= but as I said a few posts above we can no longer accept any more characters due to character overload. D:
dreadfully sorry, maybe next roleplay?
xenchantedx =D

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:52 pm

BECKY! You get your ass on MSN right now!! XD

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:58 pm

lol can't sorry incredibly busy and have to party with friends.
Not really lol, the friends bit yes- party, no.
you should see me dance =D
I look like an uncoordinated squirrel thats had a little too much cider. ^^
but happy new year! ily x

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:59 pm

XD

Yeah, we really should see that!

Happy New Year, darling, ily too! x

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:39 pm

K-chaaaaan GET ON MSN I HAZ STUFS TO SEND YOU >.< And Savey I've seen it it's hysterical. Then again I just do Gerard jumping XD

[Edit]
Sorry guys Imma gonna pull out of this one. I'm lost and don't really have anything to do so yeah. sorry.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 am

ARGHHHHHHHHH!
Louisa is officially left behindddd -weeps-
i needz mah Lari backs!! </3

...either that, or someone needs to run into Lou outside the cinema, where she's been since page...19, ithink?
someone help meeee!

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:24 pm

hughughughughug Lari WHERE ARE YOU DAMNIT?!?!?!?

Louisa can run into Hex if you like Laurie, he just left Kaiyah's house....?

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:22 am

IMPORTANT:
Just letting you know that Lari has been banned from her computer.
I'm not sure when she's going to be able to get back online, but she asked me to let everyone know...

GAHHH! -dies-
Without Lari, Louisa and all my characters go on strike, and I can't rp. ><

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!