Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teenage Dirtbag {OOC}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Teenage Dirtbag {OOC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:43 pm

HIIIIII! HALLO! VWELCOME! BONJOUR!MOSHI MOSHI! SALUT! BUENOS DIAS! YODELEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHOOOO!
And I'm sorry I don't know any more :S

Welcome to my roleplay about basically teenagers and their everyday life, yeah I know, it's been done, everyones been there, done that and bought just about every ruddy T-Shirt in the store but still!
It's different every time right?
This one has a twist.
Each kid in this school has problems, whether it's mental, physical, drug abuse or their disturbing past.
Now I know what your thinking, every teenager feels they have problems! But you get where I'm coming from! Okay! Let's give it a go, and as one of my most famous sayings I say.....Joineth?

THE RULES<<< are in bold and underlined to make me look more scary and cool, unfortunately me telling you this, kinda ruins the effect ^^ ah well, SO...
1)Okay, we all know that almost every roleplay is bound to have some romance in it, but don't do anything that makes anyone feel uncomfortable e.t.c and save the detail for those so-called more erotic roleplays yeah? Wer'e deperately gunna try keep this stuff PG13
2)Swearing's okay, if it's relevant to your character and what's going on, but PLEASE for the love of God do NOT swear after every f******g single f*****g word okay?
3) No godmodding got it? Not good.
4) you insult someone, your out, the feelings of our fellow roleplayers are dreadfully important and we are nice shiny happy unicorn people that hate mutual conflict okies?
5)please please please lets try and understand that only ONEBig problem is allowed ONE, ONE, ONE, ONE, ONE,ONE,ONE ONE!!!! okay? good ^^
6)PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE NO TEXT TALK! NO NO NO NO! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!IT F=DRIVES ME INSAAAAAAAAANE! thank you ^^
7) Last but not least, enjoy yourself and I hope to God you have a ball of a time roleplaying with us *grin*

~skeleton~
Name:
Age 11-19:
Year 7-13:
Favorite Class/Subject:
Face(you may post a picture if you wish):
Body Build-up:
Personality:
Drugs/Alcohol or No?:
teacher?if so what subject?:
bio:
problem?:

my character...

Name:Kaiyah
Sexual Preferences:straight
Favorite Class/Subject: art, everything else bores her
Face: heart shaped face, big peircing grey eyes but apart from that small , pixie like features, olive skin (wears alot of eyeliner)
Body Build-up: slim and slender figure,everything in proportion and short , layered , red hair.
Personality:smart but hates school doesn't see the point in it(except for art), cheeky, funloving but won't put too much effort into anything, despises blonde haired attention seeking bimbos
Drugs/Alcohol or No? whatever whenever, she knows her limits though , doesn't do drugs
teacher?If so what subject: no
bio: Kaiyah's mum and dad died in a fire when she was 11 along with her big sister Kira, she was devasted and has been sent to St.Whoresdale's boarding school ever since seeing as she has no other family and the careworkers just couldn't be bothered with her sob story.
problem?: a little insane when it comes to fire, carrieds a lighter around and flicks it on and off continuously staring at it, like its some rare and incredibly interesting artifact.

The school was called St.Whoresdale's (pronounced wo-res-dails) except someone happed to accidentally-on-purpose paint over the dales and the st. with red paint and drawn an artistic wiggly arrow pointing toward the school.
Brilliant, it was just like an advertisement for a free strip club, "What's that sir? A complemetory lapdance? Certainly!"
Kaiyah chuckled to herslef as she once more walked thorugh the familiar once-strong-iron-but-now-falling-apart- iron gates as the teachers called them, toward the familiar scent of second class school.
She had known the person who did that piece of art, he'd left last year, he'd been her- Kaiyah winced- boyfriend, until he suddenly announced on the last day of term that he was dumping her for some bleach-blonde bimbo girl in his college.
Whatever.
Kaiyah had punched him and to much satisfaction he had bled- quite alot actually- and then she'd never spoken to him since.
She couldn't get her head round it- he was the school rockstar rebel, and she was miss popular cheerleader by the sounds of it. It shouldn't fit together.
Kaiyah walked into the urine smelling building and wrinkled her nose, before beginning to scan the common room for any of her friends.
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Teenage Dirtbag {OOC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Name:
Grace "Gray" Stanley
Sexual Preferences:
Bisexual
Age 11-19:
Year 7-13:
Favorite Class/Subject:
Art & Music
Body Build-up:
Grace is a very slim girl. Not anorexic by any means, she just has an incredibly fast metabolism, which makes her thinner than the average teenager, and does her head in.
Personality:
Grace is a shy girl with trust problems. She isn't close to anyone in school (which she hates) except her boyfriend, and is occassionally bullied. She's extremely self-conscious, but also a very fun-loving girl who knows how to have a good time.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?:
Grace doesn't touch alcohol or drugs, for her own reasons.
N/A
bio:
Grace doesn't remember much of her life. She was found wandering outside the town when she was fifteen, naked, scared and suffering from amnesia. She was adopted by the town doctor and his wife, as well as their other adopted children, who she distanced herself from. Apparently, Grace can't remember her life before the town. But really, Grace remembers a lot more than she lets on ...
problem?:
Apart from her memories, which she fears, Grace fears that she may be pregnant, and is extremely afraid of what her adopted parents might think, because she wanted to go on to university when she finished school, and a baby means giving up on those.

Name:
Katrina Hall
Sexual Preferences:
Straight
Age 11-19:
23 (She's a teacher)
Personality:
Katrina is slightly eccentric, and a bit scatterbrained. She was crazy as a teenager, and knows how to have a good time, but she's calmed down some since finishing university and getting her job, though she sometimes acts more like a student than a teacher.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?:
Katrina used to do both, but now she only takes some drugs every now and then.
Yes, she teaches Art
bio:
Katrina was born prematurely, and her mother died during the difficult delivery. She was raised single-handedly by her father, and he remarried when she was six. Later that year, she was introduced to her half-brother, Jared. She didn't like him, because she hated her step-mother, but eventually she grew to like him, and became very protective. She got into drink and drugs at fourteen, and was a wild teenager, but calmed down after going to university, and is very happy with her job.
problem?:
Katrina is starting to have feelings for a student in the school, and is afraid of losing her job over it.

Name:
Jared Hall
Sexual Preferences:
Straight
Age 11-19:
Personality:
Jared is a very calm, collected boy. He isn't crazy, like a lot of boys he knows, but he can go nuts if he wants. He's very protective of his friends, and would do anything for them. He can also get extremely violent, and attack someone without realising he's losing his temper.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?:
Jared hates all things that can damage your body, and says far away from these.
N/A
bio:
Jared was given all he wanted as he grew up. He was very close to his older sister in his childhood, but hated it when she became over-protective. When she went to university, he focused on his studies, and was doing really good in school, but he isn't thrilled that his sister now teaches his art class.
problem?:
Jared is turning into something of a bully without realising it, and is terrified of driving his friends away, but he can't stop responding to everything with violence.
Last edited by SaveYou on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:00 pm

AHHHH OMG OMG OMG SAVE I FREAKIN LOVE YOU!!!!!! GERARD WAY! *faints* lol clever with the Jared/Gerard thing I like that ^^ all three accepted of course, this is kinda the ooc and ic i think so i reckon its best if i make i new IC when theres more people hehe thankies!!!

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:09 pm

Name:
Ryan Hale

Sexual Preferences:
Heterosexual

Age 11-19:

Year 7-13:

Favourite Class/Subject:
History and Art

Body Build-up:
Tall and skinny, but with a few well-defined muscles around his stomach, arms and legs from the small but healthy amount of exercise he does in his free time.

Personality:
Ryan is fairly easy-going, the sort of person you don't exactly struggle to get along with. He is especially kind to his girlfriend and younger sister, who he is incredibly close to, but gets on fairly well with most people. He does have a bit of a tendency to kick off when people annoy him though, and has been known to get into a few fights, usually when he's trying to defend people he cares about.

Drugs/Alcohol or No?:
A little Alcohol, but no drugs.

Bio:
Ryan was born into a family that had to make do with what they had, and he quickly learnt to vale the things that matter the most to him. Being raised in one of the lower-income families in the neighbourhood meant that he never had the best clothes or games as a kid, but somehow he managed to keep out of trouble and avoided getting bullied through sheer charm.

Problem:
Aside from his (possibly) pregnant girlfriend, Ryan has another pressing problem. He found out that his apparently very happy parents are having serious issues when he walked in on them both arguing. Louisa doesn't know anything about it, and his parents have asked him not to tell her, but he can't stand lying to her much longer..

- - - - -

Name:
Louisa Hale

Sexual Preferences:
Heterosexual

Age 11-19:

Year 7-13:

Favourite Class/Subject:
French and (even though she'll never admit it) Maths

Body Build-up:
Louisa is short but curvy, and has a petite, suppleness about her body. She's not skinny, but by no means is she fat either.

Personality:
Awkward and quiet, Louisa is the least like her brother she could possibly be. She has a hard time talking to new people, though she is often pretty relaxed around her friends, brother, and to some extent her brother's girlfriend. Louisa constantly worries about money and clothes, and wishes she could afford a more "stylish" wardrobe to fit in better. Not that she isn't happy and grateful for the friends she has, she's just sick of standing out.

Drugs/Alcohol or No?:
She smokes, but that's it.

Bio:
Louisa was born into a family that had to make do with what they had, and he quickly learnt to vale the things that matter the most to her. Being raised in one of the lower-income families in the neighbourhood meant that he never had the best clothes and shoes growing up, and her haircuts and make up were pretty low-budget. This, and her very quiet demeanour quickly lead to all kinds of bullying as she got older, but in a way she's actually happy about that, since it brought her and her brother together.

Problem:
Lousia might be blissfully unaware of her parent's marital problems, but that doesn't mean she isn't stressing. Falling for the school's latest "bully" can never be a good thing, especially when you're such an easy target...

Last edited by MEGAcya on Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:12 pm

accepted MEGA ^^ welcome aboard! and you can't play frank AND have Gerard! he's mine! lol

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:13 pm

aww, srry becky! XD
Tell you what, we'll do a twilight rp to make up for it? You get to be bella, of course..

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:55 pm

~Skeleton~

Name;;
Jessica "Jess" Parker.

Gender;;
Female.

Sexual Preferences;;
Heterosexual.

Age 11-19;;

Year 7-13;;

Favorite Class/Subject;;
Art -- Jess likes drawing.

Body Build-up;;
Jess is very skinny and her skin is pale. She usually wears clothes with punk stars, and she has her ears pierced and also the piercings which can be seen in the picture.

Personality;;
Jess is outspoken to hide the shame that she feels inside. She is really unhappy, but hides that behind a loud persona. She hates the 'populars' and sticks with her friendship group, which includes Kaiyah. Jess is very close to Kaiyah and she is one of the only people who she would trust with her secret.

Drugs/Alcohol or No?;;
Jess smokes and drinks with her friends, but she doesn't do anything else and she isn't addicted to anything.

Bio;;
Jess was born as an unwanted child. She has no siblings and she was a complete accident. Her parents were never close and the birth of their baby just thrust them further apart. Her dad had always been an idiot and had a propensity to drink too much and be violent. Her mother died when she was eleven and since then her father has gotten worse and worse.

Problem?;;
Jess's dad abuses her. He hits her around and is careful to hurt her in places where the bruises don't show. Jess is too afraid to tell anyone.

~Skeleton~

Name;;
Joel "Joe" Robbins.

Gender;;
Male.

Sexual Preferences;;
Bisexual.

Age 11-19;;

Year 7-13;;

Favorite Class/Subject;;
Art.

Personality;;
Joe hates anyone who is popular and isn't afraid to get into a fight with them. He is very loyal to his friends, but can be unreliable with secrets and the like. Joe can be funny, and he is always there as a shoulder to cry on, but at the same time he can sometimes speak without thinking and be unintentionally offensive. He's close to Jess, but in a more brotherly way.

Drugs/Alcohol or No?;;
Joe has tried a lot of different things and smokes regularly. He is also quite a heavy drinker.

Bio;;
Joe is the quintessential latchkey kid. His parents divorced when he was five, an event which deeply emotionally scarred him, although he will never admit to that. When he was seven, he seemed to go off the rails, and was sent to live with his father. He hated his stepmother, so moved back home, but it was clear when he was eleven that his mother didn't want him. After that, he bounced from house to house and has even sometimes been homeless. The fact that he has stayed on for college is a testament to his determined character after all he has been through.

Problem?;;
Joe's friends don't know this, but he often finds himself homeless.

~Skeleton~

Name;;
Liam Donner.

Gender;;
Male.

Sexual Preferences;;
Heterosexual.

Age 11-19;;

Year 7-13;;

Favorite Class/Subject;;
P.E.

Face;;
Liam is good-looking, with short, gelled brown hair and brown eyes. These are a little two narrow, but this doesn't really affect his good looks. He has pale skin.

Body Build-up;;
Liam is slim, but has a good physique from the sports he does like football (soccer) and rugby, along with swimming.

Personality;;
Liam is one of the populars. He bullies those less popular than him and is the ringleader of a group of friends who do the same thing. He goes out with the most popular girl in school, Olivia, but unbeknown to him, she is cheating on him with several of his friends. Liam seldom considers the feelings of others.

Drugs/Alcohol or No?;;
Liam binge drinks when he's with his friends.

Bio;;
Liam is the eldest child in his family. He has one younger brother and the two frequently fight. His home life is not very happy at all - he hates his stepfather and his mother. However, he never lets this unhappiness show at school. Liam doesn't do well in any subjects except P.E, because he is of the opinion that clever people are there to be picked on.

Problem?;;
Liam's home life is very unhappy. Also, during the course of the RP, he will begin to fancy one of the unpopulars and this will tear him apart because he won't be able to pick between her and his popularity.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:29 am

accepted!WE'VE GOT FRANKIE GEE AND BILLY JOE ARMSTRONG OMG I LOVE THIS ROLEPLAY! okay,. I think we have enough people to start the IC now so here I go! I'll make it nuuuuuuwww ^^ and MEGA? ILY SUUUUUUUUUUUU MUCH!THANK YOU!! ^^ *hugs to all!*

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:39 am

okay guys! IC is up! ^^ teenage-dirtbag-t14007.html

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Name: Rose Marconi

Sexual Preferences: Bi-Sexual

Age 11-19: 17 (Turns 18)

Year 7-13: 12

Favorite Class/Subject: English (loves Writing)

Face(you may post a picture if you wish): Cream Colored Skin., Chocolat Eyes, Long Black Hair

Body Build-up: Tall, Curvy, Busty, Athletic

Personality: Caring, Sarcastic, Confused , Occasionly Jerky

Drugs/Alcohol or No?: Yes

teacher?if so what subject?: No

bio: Mom is acholacic. Doesn't love her. Dad rapes her, Parents Beat her. Older sister-junkie

problem?: Cutter
" The good die young. So I'll live long" KagomeGurl
Please visit my site as : http://songagurl.proboards105.com/index ... roupcreate

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:42 pm

wow... lots of problems there Kagome girl... I think it would be better if we just used one if thats okay with you- but other than that accepted <3

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:15 pm

Uhm.. no offence to Kagomegurl or anything, but i'd rather not be in an rp with her character. See, the bio makes me want to bash my head against a wall. not only is it less than a line long (INCLUDING the word "bio"!), but it is also more like a list of angsty clichés Drugs? fine, to some extent. Abusive parents? over-used, but tolerable. Raped by the dad? Over done, highly insensitive, and just plain angsty. Look, my honest opinion is that when a person "creates" a character with such a warped yet unimaginative background, it's a way to try to hide the fact that that person doesn't know how to give the bio more substance without adding another trauma. I'm not trying to be mean here, and I'm truly sorry if it comes across that way, but if something drastic doesn't happen to make that profile less of an emo-sue, i'm going to have to leave... >_<

[/rant]

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:27 pm

yikes- Well KagomeGirl I'm sorry but I guess your gunna have to withdraw your character- sorry, but MEGA is my friend and she was here first, maybe next time?
xenchantedx

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fishylishy on Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:53 pm

Hello, everyone! I just posted on the IC board. I'll use a skeleton here.

Name: Britney Gabriella Asakar.
Sexual Preferences: Straight
Age 11-19: 16
Year 7-13: 11
Favorite Class/Subject: English
Face(you may post a picture if you wish): I already described her in my other post, on the IC bored.
Body Build-up: Malnourished, short.
Personality: Cheery, confused, clever.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: A drink every now and then.
bio: She came from a large family that moved a lot. Her parents sent her away to this school.
problem?: She was in an accident and /thinks/ she hears "profiles" of people. As she will realize later, it's just the image she paints of people. She really doesn't hear that, it's just her mindset.

fishylishy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:25 pm

fishylishy wrote:Hello, everyone! I just posted on the IC board. I'll use a skeleton here.
Face(you may post a picture if you wish): I already described her in my other post, on the IC bored.
Body Build-up: Malnourished, short.
Personality: Cheery, confused, clever.
bio: She came from a large family that moved a lot. Her parents sent her away to this school.
problem?: She was in an accident and /thinks/ she hears "profiles" of people. As she will realize later, it's just the image she paints of people. She really doesn't hear that, it's just her mindset.

First you post without posting a profile, then when you DO post one, you do it really badly. There's no detail AT ALL. The bio is one line long, the personality is just a list of traits, you didn't even bother to say what her face is like! urgh.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Can I still Join???

Name: Teru Magnus(oh yes K-chan his middle names magnus) Yama
Sexual Preferences: Both and either he's bisexual darling ^^
Year: 12
Favorite Class/Subject: art and music
Face(you may post a picture if you wish):Image
Personality: Hyper,crazy and just generally crazy. He gets picked on alot but doesn't let it bring him down. He loves to make people feel better but has a strong sence of vengeance.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: Yup. Alcahol and what ever else he feels like.
bio: He was found in a phone box in Tokyo when he was only a few weeks old with his twin sister. He grew up in care and when he was 14 him and his sister got attacked by some thugs and they killed her. He was adopted a year lated and moved here with his adopted english parents.
problem?: Emotionally scarred and drug and alcahol problems
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:04 am

accepted whispersofme

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 am

Woot woot! Could someone fill me in before I post??

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:47 am

nothing really, just a bunch of friends done the first two lessons, discussed some problems and kicked some bullies ass.
A few new people in the school too.
That's all you need to know really.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kruor on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:56 am

I suppose I post here to join? Okies then... I feel a dire need to play a heroin addict, so that sounds about good now. =D

Name: Robin Evan Hunt
Sexual Preferences: When drunk or high, pretty much anything living. But often he's just straight, little interest in men.
Age 11-19: Nineteen
Favorite Class/Subject: Art
Face(you may post a picture if you wish):
Body Build-up: Scrawny and gangly, barely any muscle, yet perfectly fit.
Personality: Cold and uncaring towards most others feelings. Joyless jokes and being sarky are pretty much his favorite things in the world, besides women. He'll do anything just to get down with a girl, only to soothe his wretched emotions. Anything he ever does is just a desperate attempt to make himself feel better than what he allready does.
Drugs/Alcohol or No?: Alchol- pretty much Drugs- Often smokes various things, also does heroin
bio: His sister died in a car accident while driving him home from bailing him out of the police station. He blames it all on himself, this one fact the cause of most of his pain and misery.
problem?: Quite addicted to heroin. Refuses to go to rehabilitation... Ever. O___o
Last edited by Kruor on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kruor
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!