Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Angel Experiment

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: The Angel Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Night grinned as the wind rushed by her face. She loved flying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sumomo on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:11 pm

Name:Ria

Kind of being:Vampire neko
Appearance:Her hair is white, knee length. Her ruby red colored irises are big and innocent-like. Her face is heart shaped and very cute. Her skin is flawless porcelain. She stands 152 cm height, and has a small framed, slim-slender body. She weighs 98 lbs. Her neko ears are big and as black as night. Around her neck in a red ribbon she wears a small golden bell. Her usual attire, consists of black and red maid-like uniform.
Family members: None
Pets: A very small levitating quiet cat named Nechi. It follows her everywhere she goes, helping her in anyway she can
Best friend(s):Well she doesnt have best friends she looking for some.
way of speaking: Her tone is feminine, soft and normal.
Items in her pocket:A small heart shaped locket, that was all she had left in remembrance of her mother.
Hobbies:Not reallyy alot of things.
Favorite Sport:soccer.
Talent:She has an affinity for fire
Relationships:none still looking.
Fear:The school.
Fault:Bad mouthed and very stubborn
Good Points:She has a good heart and is willing to do anything to help her friends and the one person she loves the most
What she wants more than anything in the world:For her to live a normal life.
Brief Bio:Well the scientist where using her to expeirement and they turned her to a highly advanced neko vampire and thats all i can tell you your going to find out yourself.

Her real name Freya Cullen.

OOC: Can i jion please!!
Last edited by Sumomo on Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sumomo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:17 pm

(Does that have anything to do with this.....?)

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby let_it_die on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Name:pyro
Powers(Max. is 4. Min. is 1): can control fire
Looks: black hair with blond streaks 5' 5" wings: black with red tips
Personality: not quiet but doesnt talk that much doesnt like showing weekness always ready for a battle
Real Name(Nobody knows this yet except for The School): Jacob serevi
Nerdfighters don't have blood, pure awesomeness is what flows through their veins!
DFTBA
Team Edward ELRIC, because the only men that should sparkle are men with automail!
Human Transmutation Directions: Put hands on transmutation circle, concentrate, if you've reached the gate you have gone to far!

let_it_die
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:12 am

<Fluff>
The morning sun radiated brilliance upon the land and a few clouds hovered gently strolling across the heavens. The sky was painted with a surreal blue with perfect shading and flawless transition from dark to light. Her ears could hear the flapping of other birds and her eyes witnessed a beautiful scenary in all directions. There was one word that could describe it all. Freedom.

Azure soared through the sky while masked by her power of light. No light reflected off her. Instead, they refracted in all direction rendering Azure invisible to the naked eye. She had been obedient. She had been good. She had learned disobedience does not stop the painful experiments. It only brought forth harsher punishments. If she was good, the whitecoats would tell her things and teach her how to use her powers. Thus she did as she was told. But now it was different. There were no more whitecoats. The flock was free.

Yet it was always better to be more cautious, to hide herself when moving in the open. It was not fear, it was.... being careful. This was one of the first things she picked up at the school. The whitecoats talked to her about light. Its properties and its theories. They had asked her to try this and try that. Anything that might have been helpful for her and dangerous for them she told them she could not do it. She would pretend to try until sweat dripped down her brow. But inside she knew it would be her ammunition for the future. This was something the whitecoats could not do. This was her power and her secret weapon.

She had shown them that she could make herself bright and shine with brilliance. She had shown them that she could be a ranged light bulb. But any more and she had purposely failed to perform. Light supposedly had three properties when coming into contact with a foreign object. It could reflect, refract or be absorbed. While reflection was the way to be visible, Azure found that refraction was the way to becoming invisible.

<Post>
While invisible to the naked eye, Azure soared with the flock and spoke quietly barely audible enough to hear.

"Is that the cave Spark?"

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:04 am

Name:Dark
Powers(Max. is 4. Min. is 1): He has bat like powers, because he's part bat. He can see well in the night, has excellent sences, very quick agilities, he can fly very fast and has the ability to control dark fire. That's what he calls it. -Like an electrical fireball thingy...
Looks: Black hair, with purple streakes, semi long, with emo-ish side swept bangs that hang over his golden topaz eyes. He's always seen wearing dark colored clothing, he is always wearing his black and white Converse chucks. His bat like wings are 15 feet across.
Personality: Quiet, likes to keep to himself, strong willed and always ready to kick ass. He can be extremly sarcastic sometimes.
Real Name(Nobody knows this yet except for The School): Edward Danvers

OOC-((May I join please????))
Last edited by XxEvanescentMoonxX on Wed May 21, 2008 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:16 pm

(OOC: Alright all of you can join. Except Sumomo....I think you posted in the wrong rp. :) )

Spark looked over to where she was indecating,"Yes that would be the cave...." Spark banked and she waited for the rest
Last edited by Swift.Arrow on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:25 am

(ooc: in 5 days I'm leaving for about 3 weeks and I don't know if theres internet or not so I might not be posting for a while)

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:29 am

Flying, soaring and swooping into the skies, Dark looked down for a moment, not knowing exactly where he was going but wanting to go far away from them. The Erasers, he found himself peering down to a group of kids kinda like himself. They can fly. He glanced ahead and realized they were headed towards a cave. Curiosity made him stick around just to see where all this goes from here.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Night landed besides Spark and looked at the cave curiously. She happened to glance up to see if the others were landing when she saw someone else. He looked alot like them but she was certain he wasn't part of the flock. "Spark who's that?"

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:09 pm

Spark looked up, not an eraser. "I don't know, stay here." Spark ran and jumped, unfurling her wings. She was a silent flyer, but she approached the flying being from the front. "And who might you be...." She fell silent, examining wings attached to this kid. "Where-" She murmured and pointed at the boy. Her hand slowly dropped and painful memories flooded back. "Who are you?"

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 pm

Azure landed gracefully at Spark's confirmation. The sun gleamed and the waters sparkled, yet of her ploy with light, Azure refused to remove. She remained silent and watched intently. There was someone else there - Dark - and he was not from the original flock.

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:47 am

He hesitated as if waiting for something. He knew she was coming, the edge of his lips curved into a small grin as he watched her silently swoop up and stop before him. Hearing her speak he responded stating, "I'm Dark," he saw her expression change, as if she were watching a horror movie. He knew her eyes were on his wings.

"I've had them ever since I can remember..." he said, his voice low and calm. His face, expressing no emotion.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Spark looked over her own wings and then back at his..."I'm Spark...come...did THEY do it to you?" She pitied the boy, but not as much as herself, come on....are you going to pity someone you don't know of better than you pity your own self? Not Spark.

Spark led the boy down to the ground where she banked slowly. "Guys, this is Dark...he didn't escape with us...I don't know why."

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:45 am

He looked at her oddly, confusion clear on his face, but he followed her anyway. 'She doesn't think of me as a strange person yet...weird.' he thought as he silently banked and landed on the ground, he glanced momentarily out to the rest of the flock then looked away. His attention elsewere. He was wondering if he lost them, his super sonic hearing didn't catch anything but Spark's question, "Did THEY do this to you?" He turned his attention back at her, her wings were very different from his.

"Yeah, THEY did." He answered, he also was wondering why they made him half bat and not half bird or whatever. He didn't hate being what he was, it was just a thought.
Last edited by XxEvanescentMoonxX on Thu May 15, 2008 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sumomo on Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:50 am

OOC: "Umm....Can i jion please Sumomo fixed her posts". T.T TT.TT

Sumomo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Fri May 02, 2008 2:29 am

((I don't know if you can join Sumomo, hmmm...where is everyone???))

Dark landed then sat at the edge of the cave, looking out at the spectacular view before him. He was thinking of her again, the girl who helped him escape. She was apart of the flock, he wondered if she was out there flying away from the Erasers or caught and suffering for her attempt to escape. He remembered her last words.
"Wait for me at the tree...the one with the pink ribbon on its branch, we'll meet there!" she had called out to him while she helped him escape through a vent.
"I will wait as long as I can ma petite..." Dark muttered lowly to himself as he felt the breeze sweep through him. He checked out the forest below him and found that tree. Now all he has to do is go back every once in a while to see if she arrived. Now he is here, waiting for the day to end, so he can go back tomorrow and search for her...

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue May 13, 2008 5:49 pm

(Yes where is everyone?)

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sumomo on Sun May 18, 2008 11:09 am

SOOOO...CAN I JION IF FIXED MY POST NOW CAN I JION?

Sumomo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Tue May 20, 2008 2:31 pm

HAHA! A MR RP! Yay! I love MR. Iggy is awesome. Well I'll join sooo here we go:

Name: Blast
Powers(Max. is 4. Min. is 1):flying of course. Controls fire and can see the future to some degree.
Looks: Very good looking, strong, tall, 6'1" brown hair, Green eyes.
Personality: Funny man, loves joking around and having fun. Never EVER backs down from a fight, caused quiet a lot of problems in the school.
Real Name(Nobody knows this yet except for The School): Mark Manul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blast soared in stopping right by Spark, "Hey sorry it took me awhile to catch up, I sleep in wayyyyy to late," he grinned a ran a hand through his hair, something he commonly did. It was a habit he had, always had had. He looked back at the others, "Whats up guys? You guys ready for some exploring???"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope its ok that I joined, I really love MR.
"A hero need not speak when he is gone, the world will speak for him." -- Halo 3.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!