Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Asylum

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris_Hyde on Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:27 pm

OOC: This is my first roleplay on this forum and this one was written in accordance to the rules of my old one; so forgive me if something here is wrong or doesn't agree with RPgateway's rules. And sorry about the length. >.>

Welcome to the Asylum. No fancy name, no hidden meaning behind it. This is merely a place where parents send their unruly children. Children that refuse to be tamed, controlled—children that refuse to be their parents perfect angels. The Asylum isn't just for violent or 'out of control' children, but for all kinds. Refer to our Q&A below.

What if my child dresses in black all the time?
Send them to the Asylum.

What if my child writes dark and gloomy things? Like poems and songs that deal with death?
Send them to the Asylum.

What if my child likes to wear skull and crossbones, studded bracelets, piercings, etc.?
You can send them here.

What if my child refuses to be happy all the time?

What if my child doesn't talk to people?

What if I'm afraid that everything my child does is gang related? Like sucking on a lollipop?

What if...
No matter the issue, however minor to the child or important to you, the Asylum is always open.

However, there are no counselors or doctors; no psychiatrists or guards. Only the children that are sent here exist here. It'll be interesting to see how these children interact and survive with one another—these children with seemingly incurable problems.

The building is unimaginable in design. A boring, three story rectangular edifice—not that it really matters. The dorms are on the third floor; the library, computer lounge, and rec room (i.e., pool tables, a few acrade games, the ever popular Dance, Dance Revolution game, etc.) are on the second floor; and the cafeteria and gym are on the first floor. There are no cooks; however, the freezers, refridgerators, and pantries are graciously stocked and are replenished once every month without fail. Inhabitants will have to make their own meals.

In one corner of the courtyard outside, fenced off from the rest, is the pool. Aside from that there is essentially open space. Grass, trees and bushes. Random sports can be played or one can simply take a walk or read a book under a tree.

Keep in mind, there is no one over twenty-five in this buillding. So kids that expect an adult to come and save them or resolve a conflict are out of luck. And the adults that are there—the ones over eighteen—have issues just like everyone else.

The Asylum's doors are open. Just have your parents send in the following form.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Problem/Reason you're here:

Rules:
IC: There really aren't any considering there are no true adults.
OOC: No Godmodding, chat speak, etc. The normal RP don'ts. No one-lining—please try to write at least a paragraph.

Name: Aeris Hyde
Sex: Male
Appearance: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z222 ... a/1118.jpg
Personality: While he can be rude and crude, he can also be quite charming and polite. Generally, he's likable and calm; however, his mood switches quickly and often—in the space of a second, smiling silver eyes can change into those of a veritable killer. He's quick witted and intelligent, but delights in more gruesome beauty and somewhat deprived pastimes that others would cringe and gasp at. Unfortunately, his personality isn't easily described.
Problem/Reason you're here: Aside from being psychologically unstable in the first place, Aeris isn't into 'normal' hobbies. For instance, he is fascinated with blood—the sight, the texture, the taste and smell, etc. He's also something of a pyromaniac, having committed at least three acts of arson, though he was only caught once. The other things are fairly minor, like his parents not liking his attitude and way he dresses...or the fact that he can be known for having sticky fingers.

IC: A box of matches and a lighter were being accusingly thrust into his face.

"And what the hell were you going to do with these?!" yelled a thoroughly pissed young man.

Aeris stared at the tools in question for a few moments before looking toward his adoptive older brother. He was six years older than him and seemed to have gone through the small hand luggage at his side.

"Isn't it obvious?" A smile touched his lips at the male's perplexity. "I was going to set you on fire in your sleep. Though, it was a difficult decision—I also wanted you to bleed, but if you burned, then your blood would boil and evaporate before the flames died out." The smile widened and his eyes closed in a joyous expression. "Eventually, I figured it would be more fun to listen to your screams as you burned to death."

His brother stared at him, mouth gaping in obvious horror. "You... What is wrong with you...?" he whispered, shaken to his very core. "Absolutely twisted—"

"Oh, don't give me that look," the teen interrupted, waving his hand. "You're still alive, aren't you?"

"Riley! Come back to the car!" called a worried voice. Aeris's adoptive mother.

"You should listen to her," Aeris said quietly, reaching behind his ear to retrieve a lone match. "You wouldn't want to get burned, hm?" His lips quirked in an innocent smirk—if there was such a thing.

Riley recoiled in fear, and very quickly departed from the scene. "I hope you die in there, you damned freak!" Ouch.

"I love you, too, big brother!" the younger boy said back. Then he let out a malicious chuckle. "See you in Hell, big brother," he murmured to himself. The tail of his coat fanned out behind him as he walked into the building; he looked up at the structure. "Home sweet home."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aeris_Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: The Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:52 pm

Name: Seth Morgan
Appearance: Black hair, about half way down the back of his neck at the longest. He usually wears grey, red, or brown shirt or jacket. Never black or any jewelry nobody thinks of him as normal because he has never wanted anything he recieved or acted the slightest bit excited about it.
Personality: Very very quiet, keeps to himself. Can be helpful at times but angered easily. He ignores pain completely, currently he has a broken wrist which his parents have tried to take him to the doctor about, he will always find a way to escape from geting a cast.
Problem/Reason you're here: To quiet for his parents taste, he hasn't been heard talk since a car wreck when he was 13 years old. Although he will quietly talk to himself when he's alone.
I love escalators, because escalators can never break--they can only become stairs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:20 pm

may i accompany you on this roleplay voyage? xD

Name:Faye
Sex:female
Appearance:short ,bobbed ,red ,layered hair, pale skin, piercing grey eyes, slender figure, very pixie like,pointy white teeth, lots of scars on arm and neck and wears alot of eyeliner
Problem/Reason you're here:adopted family hated her and she tried to kill herself a few times
personality:witty and very intelligent, not scared of anything except the colour pink, despises blonde bimbos.
can be very dark and morbid but can also be polite and friendly. Doesn't trust people easily.
clothes: black lacy low cut top, skinny jeans, converse and big jeweled ring on finger

ill post an intro and see what you think...

Faye approached the dark iron gates of "the assylum" as her adopted sister shouted abuse at her. She turned on one heel and smiled a dark frightening smile, which made her adopted sister cower away back into the car.
"I love you too!" shouted Faye sarcastically, then blowing a kiss and turning back towards the building.
"God ,what a dump" she muttered to herself under her breath as her footsteps led her closer to the plain, boring building.
"still.....it's better than that place" she thought to herself, scanning the irritating memories of living with the princess and her pathetic servants.
"if only the hanging would have worked..." she thought to herself...then she would never be here.
She wondered if there would be anyone in this place worth living....it didn't look that way so far...
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:48 pm

Name:Cassidy
Sex:Female
Appearance:long black hair,usually tied in loose bunches with toxic green bangs and tips.electric blue eyes with random streaks of grey and green in them.Short but slender,dancers body.mostly wears black,skinnies,converse,studded belts and wrist bands.Lots of peircings and tatoos.
Personality:Dark,gloomy,depressed.hate filled but can be nice.crazy,very Jimmy Urine/Gerard Way/Frank Iero sort of personality.
Problem/Reason you're here:Parents thought she was disturbed.hated her clothes.Slight obsession with vampires,blood and graveyards.Writes dark poetry.Great artist but mostly of blood and gore.Was sent here after her sister found her skechbooks and showed them to her perants.Also has Bipolar Depression.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!" Mischa Thomas screamed in her daughters face.
"A gun."
"WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Cassidy smirked,"Simple I was going to shoot you as you drove off and run away to New Jersey."
Her mother stepped back.
"LARISSA GET IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!"Cassidy's father shouted from the drivers seat,Her mother did as she was told taking the gun with her.

The back window rolled down and her sisters,bleached blonde curls popped out.
"Your sick,"She hissed.
"And your plastic,"Cassidy whispered,venom coating her voice as she gave a malicious smirk and pushed her sisters head back in the car window,making sure it hit the window.

She turned on her heel and walked into the large building without looking back.
Friend stab you in the back and boyfriends stab you in the heart but best friends don't carry knives.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghost_x1000 on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:28 pm

((I'd like to join. This looks like it could become good.

Name: Kyle Ryan Dermak
Appearance: Kyle's eyes are the first thing you notice on him. They are wide and blue, and never seem to blink. He's tall and strong, about 6' 0", with short, strait brown hair. He wears red and black all of the time. He also has a Rosary, which is tied around his neck with a strange chain that seems to have been made by a master craftsman.
Personality: Kyle is strange. No one can understand exactly what's going on inside his head. He can be so calm one minute, and violent the next. He's liable to see people not as humans, but as strange creatures not related to him.
Problem/Reason you're here: Kyle never was normal. I mean, who as a three year old says that they want to be an assassin when they grow up? Or actually makes a knife before they're four? Kyle was sent to doctors and shrinks many, many times. Most of them were in tears before he left. He was intelligent, there was no doubting that... but he was unpredictable. By the age of ten, he had sent several kids to the hospital, one for good. He had also created some hundred-odd swords, knives, axes, blades, armor, and helms out of scrap metal he found lying around. By age fourteen, he was totally spaced out. He no longer even saw himself as human. His parents, at their wit's end, had finally agreed to bring him to the Asylum.

Well, that's it. Am I admitted? (if so, I'll post his intro soon)))

Ghost_x1000
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Name: Reyna (which means Pureness by the way ^^) Crusio
Appearance: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa21 ... ghhx-1.jpg
Personality: She is quiet but in a room full of people she seems to be the loudest. She hasn't yet found someone she can talk to so she prefferes to only speak in whispers and let her eyes do the rest. She has an eiry, spirit like grace that shatters the room with cold chills and a strange gentalness that adds to the icyness of her grey eyes. She flashes small smiles and glances that never mean hello. She seems to have a sweet side somewhere but she hasn't met anyone to show it to.
Reason you're here: She was scarring her neighbors, teachers and family. When people talked to her, they were found dead a few days later in some bizzar accident like falling down the stairs or the latest one, drowned in the sink. She would watch people from outside of windows or in a corner and stand like a statue just watching. Her parents insisted she wasn't killling these people but where outruled by her many terrified neighbors, some of which had lost family to her. They gave in and sent her to the Asylum.

(If I'm addmitted, here's my intro)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reyna's smile was small and sinister as the car pulled into the grey drive of the Asylum. She turned her large, grey eyes on her parents who where watching her in the mirror, each of them afraid to speak. Her reputation had spread. She sat and watched them, feeling their tension rising up to insanity. How ironic that would be. She was the one going to the asylum and they were the crazy ones.

Her father cleared his throat and she stayed where she was, still as if she had been carved out of marble instead of flesh. Pale eyes against pale skin narrowed to slits suddenly.

"Well...we're here..." her father directed the comment towards mother but she knew it was for her ears.

Reyna said nothing, just watching them. She enjoyed the feeling of cold from the two of them, relishing in the knowledge that their blood had frozen in their veins. What a beautiful picture, art was what she called it. And art is sometimes mistaken for pychoticness.

She tilted her head to the side and opened the door without a sound. Almost without notice, she was standing next to the car window, looking in on her father where he stood still at the wheel, staring with an opened mouth.

She leaned down so she was near the glass and breathed on it, fogging it up till there was a sheet of white, she scrolled a message in it before it disappeared then walked towards the door to the school with her small, grey bag.

From the car, her parents read the message with teary, fearful eyes and a horrible whimper erupted from mother's mouth.

'See you at the funeral.'
Last edited by BikerAngel on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

"The world could spin endlessly waiting for you to get yourself together. Each of us could drop before reaching each other. But at that and any point if you're willing to get up and dust yourself off- you will be reguaranteed your chance and our world will never stop spinning."-a friend

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:04 am

Name: Derek Krad
Sex: male
Appearance: http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg23 ... mo-boy.jpg
Personality: He is quiet, but likes to talk, a lot. He aalways unconsciounsly stares at people with his dark eyes and is pretty intimidating at first. He likes to write poetry and stories, and is very deep. He is pyrokenetic, well almost, he's been working at it for years. He was always fascinated with fire, and now he can control small fires, like candles, but has not developed intense control of it. He can set anything on fire but he can not calm the fires/put out the fire. Derek is a very intense person and not many people understand him. He does not need the company of others and can live in solitude without going crazy.
Problem/Reason you're here: Derek is here because of a simple misunderstanding. He had run away from home at an early age (11) and was found almost dead on the side of the street with a bullet in his side, and that is what changed his way of life/thinking. From then on, he was dark and mysterious. His parents, who had him again, expected him to recover and be a happy person like he always was, but he wasn't. They got tired of his sadness that one day they told him to just runaway again. That upset him so much, a fire started in the toaster. They weren't sure it was him, but a month later, he set some small thing on fire. They went crazy, thinking that he was some freak. That is why he is now here.
THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:23 am

Derek was in the car, blasting his iPod with a mix of heavy metal and sad songs. His eyes had a mishievous look, and he wanted revenge. Revenge not only on his parents, but on his neighbors. Derek had always let out the energy inside him in a lake or pond, but just once, just once, he let his control slip and the grass caught on fire. Of course, he couldn't put it out, as much as he tried, and he only made it worse. The neighbors, the stupid neighbors. Ironically enough, his parents were driving the neighbors' car, because theirs wouldn't start. What would he do?

Finally they got there, and Derek got out, staring at his mom with cold eyes. His mother's eyes, her eyes, were shining with sadness and unbelievable regret. Derek did not care. They both sent him to the Asylum. Both of them had a say.

Derek opened the trunk and took out his stuff. He didn't have much, just 2 miniscule suitcases. He didn't need much else except clothing. Then, abruptly, he started to walk away. No good-bye, nothing.

As much as he tried not thinking about them, he did. He heard his mother call out," Derek!" but he kept on walking. His father did not say anything, except to stop his mother from running after him. Decidedly, he turned around and stared. His parents were not close to the car.

His eyes flashed, and he grinned an evil grin. The car blew up in flames and his parents screamed for help. Then, he turned around and kept walking, satisfied with what he had done.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:12 am

Name: Donny Smith
Appearance: Black hair, very skinny, wears skinny jeans and t-shirts. No matter how small the shirts are that he buys, he's so skinny that they all seem to hang off him. Good looking, dark eyes.
Personality: Curious about pain, enjoys it. Not depressed or suicidal; just enjoys hurting himself to see what will happen. Fascinated by fire. Hates his family with a passion.
Problem/Reason you're here: Constantly hurting himself or trying to hurt others around him. Sometimes sees things that aren't there. Always burning matches or cigarettes or setting things on fire just to watch the flames and the smoke dance. Holds lit matches until they burn his fingers. Obsessed with fire and with pain.

If I'm accepted, here's my introduction:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donny got out of the car. His father had driven into the closed complex, waiting for Donny to leave before driving away.

"Jackson, help Donny with his bags," said his mother faintly from the front seat. Donny's older brother got out of the car. He had a thick mop of scruffy blonde hair and wore an open-necked shirt. He heaved Donny's suitcase out of the boot and passed it to his brother.

"See you later, Donny," he said, looking at him searchingly. Donny understood that he was trying to give him one last chance, but he didn't respond. Instead, he flicked at his lighter, watching the small bubble of flame burning brightly at the tip.

"Jackson, can't you take that off him?" said his mother desperately. "You know what he'll do with that..."

Jackson held out his hand. "Give me the lighter, Donny. Donny, give me the lighter." But Donny would not hand it over; instead, he kept watching the flame for a few more moments and then he pocketed it. His mother sobbed slightly.

"Donny, please, this is your last chance to come back with us. Just hand over the lighter to your brother and we'll see about paying for you a better pyschiatrist ... anything it takes ... please, Donny ... I know you don't want to be here but we have no choice if you carry on being the way you are ... you're too dangerous at home, especially with Jackson and Emily..."

For the first time, Donny's father spoke. "You know nothing will work, Marie. We have to let him go here." He wouldn't look at his son; Donny knew he was furious at him for putting them through so much pain. "We have to go. Get back in the car, Jackson." With one last, sorrowful look at his dangerous little brother, Jackson climbed back into the back seat. Donny's eight-year-old sister Emily wasn't there; his parents had thought it would upset her too much. Donny didn't care - he hated them all. Without waving goodbye, he turned around and picked up his case, heading into the isolated brick building in a locked complex which was now his home, as his parents turned the car around on the gravel driveway and drove slowly home.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:16 am

Name: Night Vertram
Sex: female
Appearance: Long black hair, almost gold slanted eyes, tans easily very tall.
Personality: Shy at first but can talk easily with close friends.
Problem/Reason you're here: Night is conviced she's an elf. At first this wasn't too much of a problem even though hr parents were getting anoyed. Then she "realised" she had wings and jumped off the roof in attemp to fly. Worried about her safety, and sanity they brought her here hoping she would'nt slice off anyones head with a sword she had bought.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:40 am

Name:Jordan
sex:male
apperance:Image
Personality:He talks about as much as a regular person but its what he talks about. He like to tell joke and have a good time. He loves to play with fire he can be safe with it only becasue he understands it. He know how to make bombs and fireworks. His body is riddled with burn scars and shrapnal. He is a bit disconected and paranoid.
Problem/Reason you're here: Ryu was smart but he didn't like to give his parents or teachers that satisfaction. He loved fire and was always seen with it. He was always making fire crackers and smoke balls. Ones he caught his hand on fire just to feel the burn. That didn't last long becasue his mom came in and spashed her hot coffe over the flame. That was the last straw for him and his parents. He was tired of them always wrecking his fun. They where tired of his wreckless and dangerous fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryu sat in the back of the car slouched low in the seat. He sat there staring and playing with a little lighter he stole from his father. "Sit up dear, Its not good for you back" His mom said in her naggy harsassing voice.
She kept telling him the same thing until he finally got tired of it. He set the hot end of the lighter on his arm and held it there. She instantly stop talking and didn't say another word. When they reach the Asylum. He walked out and grabbed his large backpack from beside him as he spat out "When you get home make sure to check your gardan" He snickered and walked away thinking about what he did. He timed a small explosive to explode right befor they get home. That would utterly distroy there prized garden.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:17 am

Cassidy waked though the doors of the large grey builing before begining to skip down the halls.
"I'm FREE!!!" she giggled manically collapsing in a heap on the hall floor.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:14 pm

Donny stepped over a girl who was lying in the hallway without even seeming to notice that she was there. He was hungry, but this hardly registered. As his back foot caught on the girl he looked back in mild surprise as her appearance suddenly registered. She was giggling to herself.

"What are you doing down there?" he asked her, his tone indifferent. His stomach growled but he ignored it completely; the clawing pain was only mildly interesting compared to the cuts he had inflicted on himself, or the burns he had sustained.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Night got out and nodded to her parents. They watched her go and looked at each other. Apparently elves shouldn't be emotional. Night opened the door and went inside one hand on her sword. She looked at the two people in the hallway.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Donny looked up as a girl walked in with what seemed to be a sword sheathed in her belt. He fished in his pocket and drew out his lighter, flicking it against his palm. It barely hurt; the flame was weak and his skin had toughened over the years of abuse from his self-harming.

"Who are you?" he asked the newcomer, now running the flame over the fingers of his right hand.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:27 pm

Night looked at him. She felt shy like she usually did but that couldn't be normal, from what she had heard about elves. She stared slightly at him and at the lighter. "Who are you?" She never told her name untill she knew thier name first.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BikerAngel on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:32 pm

Reyna walked silently down a hallway, pearing ahead of her with a sinister smile, tiny but affective plastered on her face. She could hear people close by and turned a corner, silent as night as she watched the commotion down the hallway. Her fair skin showing palely and her grey eyes watching the kids. She stayed where she was. She wanted to talk to them, after all, they were here for the same reason she was, but she had never been a trusting one. When she talked, people in her town cringed, and when people were afraid of her, she got angry. When she got angry, people died. She didn't want to get angry. She didn't want them to be afraid.

So she stood at the end of the hall and watched them silently.

BikerAngel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Cassidy finally stopped giggling and looked at the two people in the hall with her.
"Oh...HI!" she said jumping up,catching her hair on the lighter without seeming to notice and giving both of them a grin.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:46 pm

Donny shrugged, distinctly unbothered by the wildly grinning girl who had just leapt to her feet, the sword-carrying girl ahead of him and a silent girl who had just appeared at the head of the corridor. But then, he thought wryly, they could hardly think him normal; he was standing before them, willingly burning his flesh.

"My name's Donny," he told the three of them. "Donny Smith. How about you three?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:10 pm

Night looked at him. Three? She turned around and noticed someone standing at the end of the hall. "I'm Night Vertram."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!