Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Band ov Kvlts ist krieg (Comedic band parody from hell!)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!
Yes, I know there are too many Band rp's out on this Rp site. So what will one more harm? I mean all the other 900,000 band Rp's on this site all have the same thing, the HxC songs, the crappy emo looking band member picture with the camera tilled sideways and lastly the master of all crapola, the sulten of suckage, the king (or 11-year old drama queens that act like their lesbian and attention whores, for some odd reason I smell Chris Hansen and dateline news!) of douche-baggery........THE EVIL HEARTBREAKING EMO LYRICS!! Make it stop mommy!!!!! IT MAKES ME WANT TO CUT MYSELF!!!

....Ok *Ahem* moving on, So in order to combat the evil that is HxC emo band Rp I have decided to start a band of my own. (Virtually of course, I ain't fucking got the time or money to waste on a bunch of drunken buffoons and worthless idiots that only know two bar chords and don't even know how to tune a guitar.) So therefore, I am look for a few fine young men and *cough* Groupies to help me out with my master plan to rul-- I mean to make beautiful music and dear sweet love to your hot sexy M.I.L.F of a mothe---I mean uh PIE!!!! YES I SHALL RULE THE WORLD WITH PIE AT MY SIDE!!!! -- God damnit just join up with me, I'll post the character sheets when I get some Satanic follo-- I mean Nice friendly people that want to sign up with me! :)

"Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you wish peace, prepare for war" - Italian proverb

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Band ov Kvlts ist krieg (Comedic band parody from hell!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphonse on Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:33 am

God you are one crazy, twisted, perverted, spiderman... But let me say I´m kind of interested, maybe...
You´ll have to explain a little more about your game instead than insulting emos. (leave them alone, they already got enought problems... XD )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alphonse
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Oi, you think i'm crazy now? Wait till I actually start this RP, i'll be bouncing off the wall all bonkers, writing 'I love Hello Kittie' in goat's blood and then as my grand finale I'll blow my brains out with my 12 gauge shotgun and giving each of you a part of My skull fragment to remember me by and make a nice shiny necklace out of me will ya? (Don't go all cannibal on me like that one black metal band from Norway and make me into stew, cause that is just fucked up...and tasty!)

But in all seriousness, this Rp is about a group of crazy teenage musicians from Sandusky, Ohio (but they all lie and say that their from the deeper parts of Norway, because all good black metal bands are from Norway or Denmark or so they think...) and their infernal quest to rule the evil underground world known as black metal. But in order to do that, they have to come up with a band name and then they must move to Norway (But they all get sidetracked and land on the wrong plane heading to Tokyo, Japan where they must go up against two of the most evil things known to all man..... J-POP and MEGA HELLO KITTIE BOT!!!! Don't ask, think of it as a Final fantasy epic boss battle type thing.) and then as a grand finale the guys must figure out how to beat the evil overlords of The Black Circle in a epic battle of the bands.

Ok think of this as a more eviler Spinal Tap meets Dethklok type of RP, this whole thing is loaded with comedy and humor so if you do join -- Bring your comedic gold, a electric guitar made out of bones and hair as strings and some neosporin. (BRING IT NAO, THESE MOSH PIT WOUNDS DON'T HEAL BY THEIR SELFS!!!!)

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:27 pm

This sounds interesting. Really, really interesting. And that thing about the brain stew is just a rumor. They did make necklaces out of his skull fragments, but i'm pretty sure the other thing isn't true.
It sounds like this Rp could be extremely amusing.
Count me in.

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Ok two more people and I might be able to start it up. But Let me tell you guys right now, I have Schizophrenia and there is some days that I am not on. (Because I'm either at the doctors, my psychiatrist or Killing a silly rabbit for taking my fucking trix! All of those three I have to do the most, Especally the fucking rabbit! That fucking rabbit never wants to die!! DIE BUNNY BITCH!!) So Therefore, I must ask one of you two to take the reins to my evil monarchy and watch over this Rp.

So Here is the character sheet, which I so happen to *cough* rip off another Rp. :)

Name:
Role in the band?:
Image or description:
Instrument and gear:
Personality:
bio:

!asgard@destroyer!
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Alex on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:33 am

Mind if i join? daawg!

btw im pretty sure your talking bout my Hardcore rp, so i'd like to show you/others that not all people who listen to "Hardcore" tunes are crying emo babys. dig?
Take a look to the sky just before you die,
It's the last time you WILL!

--------------

Mr.Alex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!