Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Band (OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Band (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Hundreds of Thousands of students and young adults have joked around about starting a band. For a small group we are going to watch as they fulfil this dream. We are going to start with the formation of the band and watcha s they perform at bars, meet a manager, and maybe even go on tour and become multi platinum artists, or watch them crash and burn from internal conflicts.

Rules:

1. Have fun
2. keep it PG 13 I don't want to have any one kicked because they got too wild at a hotel room.
3. This could very well be a fast paced Story so please don't hesitate to ask for a summary of what happened.
3. Try to stay away from one liners.

Character sheet.

Name:
Looks: (Pictures are fine, and if you want you can use an anime.)
Instrument:
Personality:
History:

Positions:
Bass: Aiden Leigh (urowen)
Guitar: Riley (kirai-chan)
Drums: (Abraxas Lectre)
Singer: Dani (Daemon_Of_Cybele)

If you want more than few free to ask. I want this to be realitively split guys and girls but i also don't want a big group so we will see. So I know you read the rules, at the end of your profile, tell me what is wrong with my rules list.
Last edited by urowen on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Band (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Name: Danielle "Danni" Westley
Looks:
Instrument: Singer.
Personality: Danni has a fat mouth. That has never been up for debate- not since the moment she learned to talk. Really, she says whatever crosses her mind, and, for lack of many normal moral codes, has a strong belief in brutal honesty. She likes to think she's tough enough to back up everything she says, and she gets into enough fights that she should, but it seems that everybody is still bigger than she is, so she gets the crap kicked out of her frequently. Despite the regularity of her getting into trouble she can't get out of herself, she refuses to let anyone else try to solve her problems for her. For her friends she has a grudging sort of love and loyalty- she may complain all the time about them, but if it comes down to it, she's with them all the way. To say that Danni is a fan of alcohol would be a (minor) understatement. There is little else the girl will touch, but she drinks enough to be a drinker, and not enough to be an alcoholic. Danni is also a compulsive nail-biter, and she talks about herself in the third person when she talks about her emotions or things she's done wrong. Music is, like it was for her parents, a passion, although one that often lacks the resources to support it.
History:Born in a middle class family that regularly struggled to stay above the poverty line, she thought everything was perfect until her parents divorced- a particularly nasty split, leaving her father embittered and immediately running into the arms of a young waitress he met three days after he signed the papers, and her mother throwing herself whole-heartedly into her work as a journalist. Her mother began traveling more and more, so Danni was sent to live with her grandmother, a rich, strict woman whose rules disintegrated as she became older, trying to control a rebellious teenage girl.

When Danni was eight, a year before her parents' divorce, they were swimming in the swimming hole at the river that cut through their backyard. She wasn't exactly supposed to be out there by herself- she was a strong swimmer, but there had been heavy rains the past few days. Still, the girl had cabin-fever, and the first chance she got, she went running out to the swollen river. Skinny and small as she was, she got caught in a current and swept down the river, finally hitting a fallen tree log and coming to a stop before she was killed. Still, the incident left her with a fear and hatred towards water- she won't even take a bubble bath.

((You automatically assume there'd be a hotel room?))
Last edited by Daemon_of_Cybele on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:26 pm

I'll have my profile up in a sec
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:41 pm

I'll also have the profile up, reserve me for drums mate.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Name: Riley O’Connor
Looks: Image
Instrument: Lead Guitar
Personality: Riley is a rather hyper girl and she loves to perform. She has a short temper and when she’s angry she uses harsh words and sometimes violence, but mostly tries to stay away from the violence part. She loves to use sarcasm and is a true joker. She’s very optimistic and is always trying to get people to look on the bright side of things. When she gets sad or depressed it takes a lot to get her out of that state.
History: Originally from Dublin, Ireland, Riley moved to the US when she was 11. She still has a thick Irish accent. She started to learn guitar when she was 5 and has loved it so much she’s continued playing all the rest of her life. Her parents got a divorce when she was 11, thus the reason for her moving to the US with her dad. Her dad’s not very rich at all, but is in the middle class. She’s only had one guitar all her life and she absolutely loves it. She’s even named her guitar “Jimi” after Jimi Hendrix. Also she’s left handed. This is her guitar http://media.photobucket.com/image/purp ... e.jpg?o=70

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Name: Aiden Leigh
Looks: (Image
Instrument: Bass
Personality: Aiden is the quiet creepy guy everyone sees out of the corner of their eye. He was never very active nor talkitive in life, and if he did speak it was a kind of sadistic humor. He hated being called a loner, he only chose to live like that because he never really knew how to connect with anyone.
History: Aiden grew up with a family that was destined for sucess with one downfall, a child. Their careers were always put first in their lives, Aiden came in a close second. He learned how to entertain himself with the Bass his father used to keep in the garage and from there loved music. He finally got the gumption to post an ad looking for band members.

urowen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Name: Abraxas Lectre
Looks: Image
Instrument: Drums
Personality: Abraxas has a dark personality, but he also has leadership traits. Though he is always negative and a downer about things, he isn't afraid to take charge and lead his fellow band mates into victory. (Or into an argument ).
History: Abraxas was born into abuse. He was raised by a drunk mother and an abusive father. His mother would neglect him and let his father beat him. He became a rebel in his early teen years and joined a band after finding a poster looking for members. He was once the guitarist and then became the drummer. He now keeps the beat and plays epic music.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 pm

That shuld be perfect. If more would like to join I will see about it and let them walk in at a spot in the story. Give me a second and I will post the IC

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-band-t31731.html

urowen
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!